Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,278 members, 7,860,642 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly (9382 Views)

How Do Rev. Sisters Cure Konji?? / Do Rev. Sisters Masturbate? / Nigerian Lady, Rene Gets ₦7M Regularly From Male Friend With No Strings Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Meteng: 8:49am On May 20
I’m still hoping to catch a reverend sister to knack. I no go gree make she comot her uniform, na to pull am up, then bend her over. E go sweet me die!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Collins4u1(m): 8:55am On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
I'm born and raised core catholic!!

I have fought and defended my church but the horror of my life was the day I accidentally caught a rev fr having sex with one of our teacher rev. Sister in 2007.

I still remember seeing it and feeling so confused, my whole word, belief and faith crumbling

Till today, I haven't recovered from that
My whole faith shattered by that experience
But in all I learnt that human being is not perfect. ONLY GOD IS PERFECT

You don't need to tell us, we know.

Not that there's any perfect people out there, v but they should stop pretending and portraying themselves as holiest of the holy

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by cocolacec(m): 9:33am On May 20
A true life Story in India
Two passionate lovers have a relationship that was doomed from the start. Father Williams, a catholic priest and young Rosemary begin a seemingly innocent association, but the relationship quickly turns intensely physical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F57BIFyoF4

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by kmaster007: 10:31am On May 20
When dey say body no be stone
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by danvon(m): 10:36am On May 20
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
A reverend sister's toto is one of the very few classes of toto that I have not banged and the reason is that I don't find most of them facially attractive grin

They are reverend sisters precisely because they are not attractive

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by danvon(m): 10:40am On May 20
DrTee1:
This is the only problem I have with the Catholic Faith.

It is almost biologically impossible for an adult male without physiological problems or IATROGENIC ALTERATIONS to PERMANENTLY decide NOT to willfully ejaculate for an entire lifetime.

Catholic church has existed for over a thousand years

No institution can last long if it's members are all hypocrites, there must be some genuine members there...

So not all priests are sick or hypocrites, but the number of genuine priests might be reducing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by danvon(m): 10:42am On May 20
dkidd:

You're right. It's the same thing with females claiming male besties and telling u nothing is happening. Humans like to lie to themselves a lot

But most times nothing is happening, the male bestie is usually a simp thinking he has a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by dkidd: 11:10am On May 20
danvon:

But most times nothing is happening, the male bestie is usually a simp thinking he has a chance.
Lol nor go dey assume oo.. simp dey get consolation knacking sometimes. Especially those times u make ur girl cry. Na on top simp pipe she dey cry put sometimes... Take no chances grin

5 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by ednut1(m): 12:13pm On May 20
Religion is a scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Gracefulman(m): 12:19pm On May 20
God positioned the human sexes to deliberately appeal to each other, if a system either political, cultural or religious go against the divine arrangement, you equally need divine strength to resist the consequential pushes in the stirred-up nature.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by tiswell(m): 12:44pm On May 20
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
A reverend sister's toto is one of the very few classes of toto that I have not banged and the reason is that I don't find most of them facially attractive grin
you have been unlucky baba.
Catholic reverend sisters has some of the most beautiful ladies

5 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by SIRTee15: 12:44pm On May 20
ednut1:
Religion is a scam

Jesus Christ is not a scam.
Religion is a scam Yes I agree. But Jesus Christ didnt establish any religion...so he's not a scam.

5 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by ednut1(m): 12:54pm On May 20
SIRTee15:

Jesus Christ is not a scam.
Religion is a scam Yes I agree. But Jesus Christ didnt establish any religion...so he's not a scam.
no evidence Jesus existed. The Roman who were in charge of where he lived have no records of him. It is foolishness to believe God sent his son here to save the world. Meanwhile sin and immorality has increased 100 folds since then.

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by steeltrust: 1:23pm On May 20
dkidd:

Lol probably the poor man is raising kids not his own grin
my brother Watin poor man no go see cause then the man no get work
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by mu2sa2: 1:46pm On May 20
Before nko. Even popes have been sexually involved with women.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:59pm On May 20
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Until some of them will off cloth in your front then you will shout " chaii, is this what I've been missing " grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As cloth de some things, e de also hide some things

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by dkidd: 2:03pm On May 20
steeltrust:
my brother Watin poor man no go see cause then the man no get work
Chai 🙆🏽‍♂️
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by dkidd: 2:10pm On May 20
ednut1:
no evidence archeological evidence Jesus existed. The Roman who were in charge of where he lived have no records of him. It is foolishness to believe God sent his son here to save the world. Meanwhile sin and immorality has increased 100 folds since then.

You are actually very foolish but u don't know it yet

4 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by bobontop: 2:11pm On May 20
FEAR WHO NO FEAR THE GOD OF ISREAL

The other time, one man who was cursing Israel, fell down right there on the stage and later died. And now 3 helicopters left for the same destination, under the same weather conditions, 2 got safely to their destinations but the best one crashed. This is happening few weeks after the occupants of the crashed helicopter attacked Israel. We are indeed living again in bible times.

I am not against the dead, that is not my point but I am awed by the faithfulness of YAHWEH to a covenant of over 4000 years- "...I will bless them that bless you and curse them that cursed you". I have been very sober since yesterday. My faith in God and his covenants have soared.

PLEASE friends, don't let the devil deceive you. What happened yesterday was not a coincidence. It is consistent with bible and post-bible HISTORY - Esther 6:13 ...If Mordecai, before whom you have begun to fall, is of the offspring of the Jews, you cannot prevail against him, but shall surely fall before him.

This is the time to embrace God by giving your life to JESUS CHRIST, so that you too can connect to this UNFAILING COVENANT OF YAHWEH WITH JEWS. I am so glad I made that decision many years ago. I can sincerely testify to it, HE THAT WATCHETH ISRAEL NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBERS- Psalms 121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Jman06(m): 2:19pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
Will I ever send my kids to a catholic boarding school?? HELL NOOOO!!
So because of that you'll not send your kids to Catholic boarding school What about the numerous success stories of people who attended Catholic boarding schools?

I'll rather send my kids to a Catholic boarding school than to a PENTERASCALS own.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by D4gmail1: 2:20pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

I have fought and defended my church but the horror of my life was the day I accidentally caught a rev fr having sex with one of our teacher rev. Sister in 2007.

I still remember seeing it and feeling so confused, my whole word, belief and faith crumbling

You are very funny, or should I say religion twisted your logical reasoning to believe that a man who is sexually healthy would at no point in his entire life time not have the urge to have sex? Don't be a hypocrite. I don't support the immoral behavior of the Reverend. But religious hypocrisy should be condemned.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by bluefilm: 2:53pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

So what exactly is wrong with a Rev father fuckìng a Rev sister?

How does that affect your journey to heaven... or hell?

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by sulakishop(m): 3:05pm On May 20
Konji knows no bound

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Bimpe29: 3:22pm On May 20
Human body no be wood.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by wisepigeon: 3:36pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

Story like fried egg, please try add more onions and pepper!

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Johnwrite(m): 3:46pm On May 20
Lol 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Popesuccess(m): 4:42pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

I was an Altar boy. I can tell you that they have sex always and is not a secret thing. We know the girlfriends of all the priest that have served in our parish. Some of them even toasted our teenage girlfriends.

6 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Bliztzer: 4:50pm On May 20
Hell go full
Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Goldensword: 5:06pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

Now let me tell you this incase you don't know, no law stop Catholic priest's from having sex, unless individual decision, the law only forbid them from having legal family, reasons been that the family members tends to start dragging church properties after the deaths of the father who's a priest, there were a time in history even pope used to have family.

3 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Gerrard59(m): 5:15pm On May 20
DrTee1:

Two problems:

One, you referenced MYTHs that have no scientific evidence: Einstein's celibacy, Elijah etc.

Two, you then mention European inventors - who are SCIENTISTS - but have no scientific evidence to back your own assertion.

Finally, I didn't write 'all'. I employed no absolute language in my originating comment.

I love your response. More of this on Nairaland and other Internetsphere in Nigeria, please.

2 Likes

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by Gerrard59(m): 5:18pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
Will I ever send my kids to a catholic boarding school?? HELL NOOOO!!

Even Muslims send their children to Catholic run schools. Loyola Jesuit is one of Nigeria's best schools and it is strictly boarding. In other parts of Nigeria, Catholic Church managed schools perform academically above their secular and even non-Catholic Christian faith schools.

1 Like

Re: Rev Fathers Have Sex With Rev. Sisters Regularly by ChizzyBuna(m): 5:29pm On May 20
dkidd:

You are actually very foolish but u don't know it yet
no mind the werey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? / Ladies Only: Do You Prefer This Man Than Your Boyfriend -(picture) / Damn It!!! This New Girl Pussy Stink Like Rotten Garbage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.