Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,131 members, 7,860,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses (27276 Views)

Manufacturers Sack 3,567 Workers, Unsold Goods Hit ₦‎272 Billion – MAN / 84m Barrels Of Nigerian Crude Oil Unsold, Stranded At Sea / 60 Nigerian Oil Cargoes Unsold Despite Price Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses by Okarakwu: 7:59pm On May 20
Shut the f..k up, God will punish you and your likes thoroughly first, you overlooked the cause of the problem and are here writing nonsense as usual,
helinues:
Toh

Sebi they are all waiting for dollars to keep on rising so that they can be increasing the products prices ridiculously.

Na so God go dey continue punishing those who are making life unbearable for the ordinary citizens including the politicians

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses by Twist4u: 8:13pm On May 20
In any case, we now know from a retrospective reading of Tinubu’s 2019 speech that his grand plan is to economically disempower the people, depress the economy, and tax people and businesses to death.
Farooq Kperogi

Hear him :

"If we reduce the purchasing power of the people, we can further slow down the economy. “Let’s widen the tax net. Those who are not paying now, even if it’s inclusive of Bola Tinubu, let the net get bigger and we take in more taxes. And that is what we must do in the country.”

At the 11th Bola Tinubu Colloquium on March 29, 2019, Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
Re: Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses by Mandate1: 10:13pm On May 20
nedu666:
Milo sachet 200
Holland milk 150g 200
Bread small 1000
Golden morn 900g 2k
Cornflakes 1kg 2500
Carbonated drinks 350

Why won't there be unsold goods when prices keep rising while income is static. Even toyota camry is 100 million naira.
I bought golden morn 900g #3500
Re: Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses by Aberry(m): 11:09pm On May 20
Many of these retailers are evil and wicked to the extreme. I harvested okro from my garden and took it to them to buy. You will highly get provoke with the price they will want to buy from you and will wants to make 5 times profit. And you can't use the proceeds to buy other things from the market. I swear these people discourages farmers.
Re: Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:41am On May 21
Aberry:
Many of these retailers are evil and wicked to the extreme. I harvested okro from my garden and took it to them to buy. You will highly get provoke with the price they will want to buy from you and will wants to make 5 times profit. And you can't use the proceeds to buy other things from the market. I swear these people discourages farmers.
Go to the Market and sell it yourself. But their market union won't allow you sell it @ subsidized price
Take refresher courses in marketing.
Re: Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses by netricoin: 8:24am On May 21
Racoon:
A balabloo-blu-bulava druggie, stolen mandate Tinubulation Economics. "Reduce the purchasing power of the people and slow down the economy" - Tinubu.
Yes, I'm not that surprised because a Tinubu that is under the influence of hard drugs ever since 2019 when he lost his sense of reasoning, will say controversial things like that
Re: Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses by MomohMrMoore: 7:33am On May 23
These are the takeaways of Tinubu government economic policie since May 29..
Rising cost of living and the declining purchasing power of the citizen
This has led to companys folding up, unemployment created, naira being the worst performing currency in the world, hyper inflation causing hunger and poverty. He has tax collectors as economic policy makers. Its a shame.
This is RENEWED DEPRESSION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Election Postponement: INEC Official Statement (Photo) / Fayose Doubts Pdp’s Ability To Win Osun / APC Leaders Under Gun Attack In Rivers-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.