Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,857 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:28 PM

UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules (22521 Views)

Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway / Airport Safety: FG Happy With Measures Taken By Enugu Govt / Enugu Airport Safety: State Government Orders Relocation Of TV Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by LexngtonSteele: 1:27pm On May 20
;
On this matter... I go support Onyeama till the end.

Yes he should comply with all regulations.

But the British are just sour that he has forced more competition.

Yes, he has some dirty things linked to him. But at least the looted funds were invested in Nigeria. I applaud that type of stealing. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by ceejay80s(m): 1:28pm On May 20
Dem think say na Nigerian airport authorities wey dey do rubbish, even if plane no get break and one engine no work , Dem go say make Dem manage am like that

2 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Ninslip: 1:30pm On May 20
All is well.

For your fast delivery of Original copy of NIN Slip. Check my signature.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by onuman: 1:31pm On May 20
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Please no tribal sentiment allowed.

Safety of the aircrafts is a priority.

Tufiakwa to an unrepentant tribal bigot. Don't you know that even if the outside of aeroplane was not washed before landing in the UK, they will still complain?
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by GreenxGreen: 1:31pm On May 20
The just want to suffocate Air Peace out of business 😡

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Omoawoke: 1:32pm On May 20
When I say the British has never been our friends, are not our friends and will never ever be our friends.
These guys only want pain and suffering for the west Africans. They don’t even care which country not to talk of your tribe or ethnicity.
Black Africans wisen up and know your enemies

6 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Konquest: 1:33pm On May 20
Dapromzy333:

https://leadership.ng/uk-reports-air-peace-to-ncaa-over-alleged-safety-violations/
These are normal routine air safety measures sent to the NCAA from the UK air regulatory agency.

In any event, globally, air safety regulation is a very rigorous thing. Once you've taken off on an aircraft from the airport, there's a 50-50 chance that you might not make it to the next destination if any thing goes wrong on board.

Air travel though remains the fastest and safest as of this moment on a global scale.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Chimela101: 1:35pm On May 20
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Politics is about to set in, am sensing it.! 🥴
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by mofedamijo(m): 1:35pm On May 20
Nobody is after Airpeace.

I have used Arik Air to Johannesburg, New York, and the U.K. Arik Air is an indigenous Airline, and it never had problems or complaints of any ill-treatments in South Africa, the U.S. or the U.K. Mismanagement and corruption killed Arik Air. Otherwise, Arik Air will still be in operation.

Follow due process always.

RwandAir, South African Airways, Ethiopian Airways, etc, have been flying to the U.K. week in and week out for years, and they have never complained about anything.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:35pm On May 20
Lol... U dey carry prince and princess. They will run you down
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by mofedamijo(m): 1:38pm On May 20
Omoawoke:
When I say the British has never been our friends, are not our friends and will never ever be our friends.
These guys only want pain and suffering for the west Africans. They don’t even care which country not to talk of your tribe or ethnicity.
Black Africans wisen up and know your enemies

I have used Arik Air to Johannesburg, New York, and the U.K. Arik Air is an indigenous Airline, and it never had problems or complaints of any ill-treatments in South Africa, the U.S. or the U.K. Mismanagement and corruption killed Arik Air. Otherwise, Arik Air will still be in operation.

RwandAir, South African Airways, Ethiopian Airways, etc, have been flying to the U.K. week in and week out for years, and they have never complained about anything.

2 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Svoboda(m): 1:39pm On May 20
Yesty:
Does this have something to do with Harry and Megan

My thoughts as well. Could be that the whole affair escalated this unsavory report. Air Peace ceo should be more circumspect and also less visible while he remains brave in the competitive industry.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by onadana: 1:40pm On May 20
fullclub:
They are not happy that he entered their airspace. The big airlines will look for ways to keep hitting him hard while the half baked brain filled with hate for their fellow Africans join them

That is not enough reason to ignore safety standards by cutting corners.If they did the right thing will they have a reason to complain?Or should you give someone ammunition to shoot at you?

3 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by nedekid: 1:41pm On May 20
AzizG550:
Onyema has to sit up and do his homework properly. UK route isn’t Lagos-Kano route. A lot of discipline and professionalism is required in the international market.
Kindly note that air peace London route is not even operated by their aircraft, rather than they have a wet lease arrangement with norse Atlantic Airways.
I believe the route is serviced by 787 dreamliners.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsroom.aviator.aero/norse-atlantic-airways-and-air-peace-announce-acmi-charter-agreement/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by themanderon: 1:41pm On May 20
They have gone from Labelling him a wanted fugitive in America to now discovering safety breeches. These white demons can be very wild and wicked if they mean you. Could this be a fallout of the Harry visit?
Tabloids in the UK have been having a field day tearing down Harry and all those he met on the trip.
The trip really ruffled feathers. They are angry that Harry is taking the shine from the royal family.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by RodgersAkpafu: 1:42pm On May 20
Yesty:
Does this have something to do with Harry and Megan
my suspicion exactly
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Joy2dworldxyz: 1:42pm On May 20
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Jonjam269: 1:42pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:
Oya, all my CoRn nation agbadorians should gather here and pour our hatred on this unfortunate igbo man and his successful business cool
Who's this IPOB cannibal and obirodent miscreant?
Nobody is after you, you just love the inferiority complex and victim mentality loser!

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Konquest: 1:43pm On May 20
nedekid:

Kindly note that air peace London route is not even operated by their aircraft, rather than they have a wet lease arrangement with norse Atlantic Airways.
I believe the route is serviced by 787 dreamliners.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsroom.aviator.aero/norse-atlantic-airways-and-air-peace-announce-acmi-charter-agreement/amp/
Indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by fullclub: 1:43pm On May 20
onadana:

That is not enough reason to ignore safety standards by cutting corners.If they did the right thing will they have a reason to complain?Or should you give someone ammunition to shoot at you?
can u state tehe conner they cute
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Konquest: 1:44pm On May 20
mofedamijo:

Nicely put.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Diligence: 1:46pm On May 20
Breaking: As a QAQC/Safety Expert also, in international arena, JUST ABOUT ANYTHING could be reported against you. It reeks of hypocrisy!

Check out the word: FINICKY...FUSSY...SQUEAMISH.

AirPeace should CONTINUE with its world-class standard of safety adherence. Also ignore storms in teacups. You should know why and where they're emanating from...
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by themanderon: 1:47pm On May 20
mofedamijo:

Are you aware this guy broke the monopoly these powerful international airlines enjoyed for years and years ago? Do you expect them to be happy with him?
Then Imagine the massive promotion in reputation Harrys visit gave to Airpeace. I mean he left off using the more known airlines to fly airpeace. These guys are very green with envy and they will throw all spanners into the wheel of airpeace.
Expect more negative press against Airpeace in the coming days. Shebi their tabloids have labeled him a wanted fugitive in America? I was watching Sky News Australia and these guys were just taking great pleasure tearing down Harry and Meghan trying to find faults with who they met and what they said. It's just plain malicious journalism.
Expect more fallouts from the visit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On May 20
It's matters of safety..... Air peace should address issues immediately........
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On May 20
Air Peace should get their act together...!

They annoyed me yesterday.

Postponed my flight by 2 hours, and still went on to delay boarding by over 40 minutes. No explanation or apology.

Shoddy and poor Customer service.

3 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Ade2024: 1:52pm On May 20
This happened after megan and harry trip
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by mofedamijo(m): 1:52pm On May 20
themanderon:

Are you aware this guy broke the monopoly these powerful international airlines enjoyed for years and years ago? Do you expect them to be happy with him?
Then Imagine the massive promotion in reputation Harrys visit gave to Airpeace. I mean he left off using the more known airlines to fly airpeace. These guys are very green with envy and they will throw all spanners into the wheel of airpeace.

Arik Air was going to the U.K at least twice a week in the past. Arik was always filled up, and they never complained. Mismanagement was their problem. Airpeace is not the first indigenous Airline to go to the U.K. Belview, Arik, and Medview Airlines were frequent flyers until corruption and mismanagement crept in.

We need to stop accusing the U.K of any wrong doing.

3 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by boxypane(m): 1:52pm On May 20
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

In trying to make sense, you sounded very stupid
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Roger3D(m): 1:54pm On May 20
Freddonance:
They really want to frustrate this man out of business. There is a serious gang up somewhere that we are unaware of
If he cannot abide by simple aviiation safety rules , he has no business being in the skies

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by themanderon: 1:56pm On May 20
mofedamijo:

Arik Air was going to the U.K at least twice a week in the past. Arik was always filled up, and they never complained. Mismanagement was their problem. Airpeace is not the first indigenous Airline to go to the U.K. Belview, Arik, and Medview Airlines were frequent flyers until corruption and mismanagement crept in.

We need to stop accusing the U.K of any wrong doing.

I know those guys did travel there but did they interfere with their pricing them? Did they challenge the monopoly of these guys? Nay.

2 Likes

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by mofedamijo(m): 2:03pm On May 20
themanderon:

I know those guys did travel there but did they interfere with their pricing them? Did they challenge the monopoly of these guys? Nay.

My man, I used to be a travel consultant before I left Nigeria 9 years ago. I can tell you 100%, that there is nothing new in what Airpeace or any other African Airline will face overseas. These are all market strategies and you need to be ahead of the game, play the game, and hire the best brains.

Arik Air went as far as hiring Britians to manage their operations in the U.K. The British employees know how to handle situations and play the game.

This is business and nothing personal. You need to learn how to play the game. RwandAir goes to the U.K on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, and this has been going on for years, same with Ethiopian Airways and South African Airways.

This is not the time for blame game, rather a time to be strategic and get the right people on board.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by BluelightHotel: 2:05pm On May 20
They’re afraid of competition,typical whitemen syndrome,somebody has been paid to frustrate the airline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Stowaway Dies In Arik’s Undercarriage / Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / 10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.