Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,638 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules (22537 Views)

Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway / Airport Safety: FG Happy With Measures Taken By Enugu Govt / Enugu Airport Safety: State Government Orders Relocation Of TV Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Nickymezor(f): 6:37pm On May 21
Lexusgs430:

Have you read about the infractions....... If you do, you would know they are all genuine safety concerns........

Nothing like bad belle, Air peace should rectify all safety concerns + train their staffs adequately........
No I haven't. Where can I see it?
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by teebaxy(m): 10:53pm On May 21
ElevationD:

So you did not bother to read the letter or comments in the first place, before your conclusion of “passing vague judgement”?

Where is the “politicking” in my comment?

Have people like you allowed grow his business in peace since he started with the London route?
Oga don’t use your bad energy kill this Air peace just as Una kill Peter obi career .
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by MomohMrMoore: 7:24am On May 23
Na wa oo.. internal aviation dealings among Airpeace, NCAA, UKCAA is what is in the Nigeria public news like this.. NCAA staff brought this to the public? These are common issues that happens and resolved by airlines and regulators normally without any issue. Why is the whole thing in the publuc domain. I am an Aerospace Engineer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Weird And Hilarious Traffic Laws Around The World / Residents Left Stranded As New Artisan Bridge Collapses In Enugu(pictures,video) / Nigerians In Singapore Urgent Help From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.