Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,119 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules (22516 Views)

Ebonyi Government Begins Upgrade Of Airport Runway / Airport Safety: FG Happy With Measures Taken By Enugu Govt / Enugu Airport Safety: State Government Orders Relocation Of TV Mast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Santalpharay: 2:06pm On May 20
daylae:
Some of us will see this as jealousy.

Yes,their is an iota of jealousy in it. I believe
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Yagier: 2:07pm On May 20
fullclub:
They are not happy that he entered their airspace. The big airlines will look for ways to keep hitting him hard while the half baked brain filled with hate for their fellow Africans join them
this victim mentality will kill you if you don’t change and start to think about things objectively weyrey.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by wonlasewonimi: 2:08pm On May 20
If dem reason his matter, he no fit escape.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by themanderon: 2:08pm On May 20
mofedamijo:

My man, I used to be a travel consultant before I left Nigeria 9 years ago. I can tell you 100%, that there is nothing new in what Airpeace or any other African Airline will face overseas. These are all market strategies and you need to be ahead of the game, play the game, and hire the best brains.

Arik Air went as far as hiring Britians to manage their operations in the U.K. The British employees know how to handle situations and play the game.

This is business and nothing personal. You need to learn how to play the game. RwandAir goes to the U.K on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, and this has been going on for years, same with Ethiopian Airways and South African Airways.

This is not the time for blame game, rather a time to be strategic and get the right people on board.

You have a point there.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by kingthreat(m): 2:09pm On May 20
fullclub:
They are not happy that he entered their airspace. The big airlines will look for ways to keep hitting him hard while the half baked brain filled with hate for their fellow Africans join them

Typical African Victim Mentality.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Gist4u: 2:13pm On May 20
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by winterfell007(m): 2:14pm On May 20
This has nothing to do ethnicity. The UK does not banter to ethnic sentiments like we do over here. If the UK Aviation Authority has raised a concern concerning pertaining to the operations of Air Peace, it must be looked into. Allen Onyema, you must be compliant with the laid rules of the body and stop raising the ethnic sentiments.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Lomprico2: 2:21pm On May 20
Yesty:
Does this have something to do with Harry and Megan

That one add pepper to the wahala
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by DaddyJapan(m): 2:22pm On May 20
Yesty:
Does this have something to do with Harry and Megan

Nah, nah pilot error.

Source: https://aviationmetric.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/OCCURENCE-REPORT.pdf

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Lomprico2: 2:23pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:
Oya, all my CoRn nation agbadorians should gather here and pour our hatred on this unfortunate igbo man and his successful business cool

I don't think they will, if they ban air peace, all uk travellers from Nigeria will suffer the consequences
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by ucbenjamin696: 2:27pm On May 20
safety first,not about tribal nor witch hunTin....
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by jude33084(m): 2:31pm On May 20
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Please no tribal sentiment allowed.

Safety of the aircrafts is a priority.

which safety? grow some sense bro

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by jude33084(m): 2:33pm On May 20
AzizG550:
Onyema has to sit up and do his homework properly. UK route isn’t Lagos-Kano route. A lot of discipline and professionalism is required in the international market.

lols! He has not done anything wrong bro.

Did you read the report?

If yes, the what did you see in it?

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Blitzking: 2:33pm On May 20
Don't see it as witchhuntung... inspect your operations and adjust as necessary.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by jude33084(m): 2:37pm On May 20
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by baralatie(m): 2:38pm On May 20
Problem
Airpeace oya safety safety safety
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Akaegwu(m): 2:40pm On May 20
An electronic flight bag (EFB) is an electronic information management device that helps flight crews perform flight management tasks more easily and efficiently with less paper[1] providing the reference material often found in the pilot's carry-on flight bag, including the flight-crew operating manual, navigational charts, etc.[2] In addition, the EFB can host purpose-built software applications to automate other functions normally conducted by hand, such as take-off performance calculations.[3] The EFB gets its name from the traditional pilot's flight bag, which is typically a heavy (up to or over 18 kg or 40 lb) documents bag that pilots carry to the cockpit.[4]

Electronic flight bag showing the airport diagram of Avalon Airport
An EFB is intended primarily for cockpit/flightdeck or cabin use.[5] For large and turbine aircraft, FAR 91.503 requires the presence of navigational charts on the airplane.[6] If an operator's sole source of navigational chart information is contained on an EFB, the operator must demonstrate the EFB will continue to operate throughout a decompression event, and thereafter, regardless of altitude.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Xinox: 2:48pm On May 20
I am beginning to sense jealousy here. Since Air Peace commenced Lagos -London 🛫 there has been one issue or the other because Air Peace brought competition and had exposed how Britain and other countries were stealing from us in the name of flight tickets cost. So, they are doing everything to push Air Peace out of business.
The CEO, Dr. Allen Onyema knew this ploy and is determined to stay and bring competition in aviation industry. He is the envy of many and our colonial masters are not happy he came to save us from this modern slavery. Guys, do not support this allegations. Proper investigation should be down to assertain what they are saying

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by justmondris: 2:57pm On May 20
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I also don’t understand why our Igbo brothers always think Yorubas are beefing them.

This is like saying Messi is beefing Ronaldo, both are great in their own way.

Please read the whole article to understand.

We won’t want to Airpeace planes to crash now, would we ?
And you think it's not safe? Have they had any single crash since day one even in their local flight?
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by PHAYOL81: 3:09pm On May 20
Thank goodness they're not Nigerians, else it'd have been witchhunting to our people across the Niger and there would've been endless wail across all social media of “EVERYBODY HATING ON THE IGBO” propaganda.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by EchoEnigma: 3:15pm On May 20
No sentiments here, enough of the "oh it's because you are a Nigerian company" match them toe to toe, make sure you adhere to all the regulation and laws. Never let them catch you slipping, make sure you extend that same good practices when you are in Nigeria too, that way it's a 360 flow. If you adhere to extent regulations in your home country it wouldn't be so hard to that abroad. AirPeace do better.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by fullclub: 3:17pm On May 20
onadana:

That is not enough reason to ignore safety standards by cutting corners.If they did the right thing will they have a reason to complain?Or should you give someone ammunition to shoot at you?

What do u even understand in the write up... Nothing

kingthreat:

Typical African Victim Mentality.

Electronic Flight Bag is a device that is used to manage and display a variety of aviation data, it's like a computerise gadget replacing traditional paper-based materials which is widely used in USA as its better than paper chart. The goal is to facilitate a paperless flight.

This show airpeace is ahead and using latest technology.

Why the British chose to stick to the old way remains a thing I don't know

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Tareq1105: 3:25pm On May 20
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I also don’t understand why our Igbo brothers always think Yorubas are beefing them.

This is like saying Messi is beefing Ronaldo, both are great in their own way.

Please read the whole article to understand.

We won’t want to Airpeace planes to crash now, would we ?

They're looking for slightest excuse to stop Air Peace from flying London route.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by apexugroup: 3:27pm On May 20
mofedamijo:

Nobody is after Airpeace.

I have used Arik Air to Johannesburg, New York, and the U.K. Arik Air is an indigenous Airline, and it never had problems or complaints of any ill-treatments in South Africa, the U.S. or the U.K. Mismanagement and corruption killed Arik Air. Otherwise, Arik Air will still be in operation.

RwandAir, South African Airways, Ethiopian Airways, etc, have been flying to the U.K. week in and week out for years, and they have never complained about anything.
. Ignore those prejudiced tribal people. There have been many awful stories recently about Air Peace, including poor customer service, delayed service, safety concerns, etc. It’s not a must to go international if you’re not competent enough

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by apexugroup: 3:31pm On May 20
Angelfrost:
Air Peace should get their act together...!

They annoyed me yesterday.

Postponed my flight by 2 hours, and still went on to delay boarding by over 40 minutes. No explanation or apology.

Shoddy and poor Customer service.

. I vow never to use them forever. Very terrible airline. To make matters worse, they have online warriors who will support them no matter what
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Oceanfield: 3:31pm On May 20
Angelfrost:
Air Peace should get their act together...!

They annoyed me yesterday.

Postponed my flight by 2 hours, and still went on to delay boarding by over 40 minutes. No explanation or apology.

Shoddy and poor Customer service.

Same happened on my trip from Asaba to Lagos yesterday. Very annoying.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Oceanfield: 3:33pm On May 20
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by slowice(m): 3:39pm On May 20
Well I know air peace UK route doesn't sit well with a lot of these foreigners.. I also know that if they want to take him out, they must have to find a damn good reason so it won't look like an attack on Nigeria.

If they want you gone, no matter how hard you try.... They will definitely find a damn good reason to kick you out.

But Nigerians will gladly fall for all this bulshit

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by R0LL0N(m): 3:40pm On May 20
When u eat eba and egusi inside airplane palm oil is involved. Uk detest carrying oil in your luggage, tell me why won’t the my add to Nigeria problem
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Oceanfield: 3:43pm On May 20
EchoEnigma:
No sentiments here, enough of the "oh it's because you are a Nigerian company" match them toe to toe, make sure you adhere to all the regulation and laws. Never let them catch you slipping, make sure you extend that same good practices when you are in Nigeria too, that way it's a 360 flow. If you adhere to extent regulations in your home country it wouldn't be so hard to that abroad. AirPeace do better.

Well said.
Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Ashirioluwa: 3:48pm On May 20
I know my people will start crying that this is witch hunts, instead of asking Air Peace management to follow safety protocols.

1 Like

Re: UK Authorities Report Air Peace Over Alleged Violations Of Airport Safety Rules by Barzinime(m): 3:53pm On May 20
Go and tell them how to govern their country na.
fullclub:

What do u even understand in the write up... Nothing

Electronic Flight Bag is a device that is used to manage and display a variety of aviation data, it's like a computerise gadget replacing traditional paper-based materials.
This new system is widely used in USA as its better than paper chart. The goal is to facilitate a paperless flight.

This show airpeace is ahead and using latest technology.

Why the British chose to stick to the old way remains a thing I don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Officers Help Man With Flat Tyres On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway (Video) / Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria Writes Abike Dabiri-Erewa On TRNC Statement / Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.