Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf (23714 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On May 20
nedu666:
Lies

Transport university duara
Naval and army forward base duara

And so many more......

Let's learn to say the truth...!

Katsina is currently a glorified village.

Absolutely nothing to show they produced both military and civilian President for over 8 years.

Katsina was better and more peaceful before Buhari came into that office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:21pm On May 20
Check Niger republic, he said his cousins are there. cool
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by CodeTemplar: 2:22pm On May 20
Idiotic lies.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by oyeb15: 2:23pm On May 20
He was d president of Nigeria not Governor of Katsina.

Buhari time in aso rock coincide with the ever gentle masari
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:25pm On May 20
ijustdey:
Nothing In Katsina Shows One Of Its Sons, Buhari Was President For 8 Years –Ex-NHIS Boss

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/20/nothing-katsina-shows-one-its-sons-buhari-was-president-8-years-ex-nhis-boss#:~:text=Yusuf%2C%20who%20was%20sacked%20in,much%20neglectful%20can%20that%20be%3F%E2%80%9D
buhari is not an indegene of Katsina, buhari is from Niger Republic. Quote me anywhere
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Sapasenator: 2:26pm On May 20
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He is lying .
In the first place, that ex-NHIS Secretary is a very controversial person and was practically booted out of office for serious alleged case of fighting every stakeholder in NHIS and his poor human relations/leadership skill.

Secondly, President Buhari is not the President of Katsina alone, he is the President of the whole Federal Republic of Nigeria so it's inappropriate to raise controversy that he should be measured by what his govt achieved in his home state. President Buhari is not the
Governor of Katsina state.

To prove that the man is lying, the records of FG projects in Katsina during the reign of President Buhari is in the public domain and it's incredibly impressive for posterity. From inland dry port to university to Federal Teaching hospitals to train , highways etc, President Buhari did a lot for Kastina, North West and Nigeria as a whole. Here is just a quick list as at 2018 https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/buhari-administration-projects-in-north-west-nigeria-e918937b7cda

Take the lamentations from this ex-NHIS Secretary serious at your own peril. He was fired from office by President Buhari after his sack was recommended by a committee that investigated him.

May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Are you from Katsina?

When was the last time you visited Katsina?

I am waiting for your response?
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Exousiang01(m): 2:29pm On May 20
Thats because everything went to Daura

1 Like

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Sapasenator: 2:29pm On May 20
Danjuma04:
so you wanted him to focus on the state for development abi?

That is the minimum expectation.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Memphitz357: 2:30pm On May 20
Buhari is as useless as the letter P in the word Psychology.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Racoon(m): 2:31pm On May 20
Mannabbgrills hailed Buhari for nothing.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Memphitz357: 2:32pm On May 20
Racoon:
Mannabbgrills hailed Buhari for nothing.
Buhari is even as useless as Mannabbqgrillz's preek!!

1 Like

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by tishbite42: 2:33pm On May 20
Bayajjidda:
are these free stuffs you've been parading and hawking not edible?
I tire o
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Memphitz357: 2:34pm On May 20
Christistruth00:

Exactly

Buhari gave Katsina

Transport University
Airstrip
Railway to Kano and Niger Republic
Airforce Hospital
Big Military Base
Federal Polytechnic

And that is only few of what he did for them

https://punchng.com/daura-buharis-hometown-with-many-dividends-of-democracy/#:~:text=He%20appealed%20for%20the%20completion,Government%20Areas%20of%20Daura%20Emirate.
And yet, Katsina is being overrun by terrorism and non-state actors!!
The brain you APC people have eheeeeeeen!!!🤢🤮
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Yourbaslayer: 2:34pm On May 20
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He is lying .
In the first place, that ex-NHIS Secretary is a very controversial person and was practically booted out of office for serious alleged case of fighting every stakeholder in NHIS and his poor human relations/leadership skill.

Secondly, President Buhari is not the President of Katsina alone, he is the President of the whole Federal Republic of Nigeria so it's inappropriate to raise controversy that he should be measured by what his govt achieved in his home state. President Buhari is not the

To prove that the man is lying, the records of FG projects in Katsina during the reign of President Buhari is in the public domain and it's incredibly impressive for posterity. From inland dry port to university to Federal Teaching hospitals to train , highways etc, President Buhari did a lot for Kastina, North West and Nigeria as a whole. Here is just a quick list as at 2018 https://medium.com/@BuhariOsinbajo2019/buhari-administration-projects-in-north-west-nigeria-e918937b7cda

Take the lamentations from this ex-NHIS Secretary serious at your own peril. He was fired from office by President Buhari after his sack was recommended by a committee that investigated him.

Chai, who do you this thing? Spit
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by JuanDeDios: 2:34pm On May 20
ijustdey:
Nothing In Katsina Shows One Of Its Sons, Buhari Was President For 8 Years –Ex-NHIS Boss

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/20/nothing-katsina-shows-one-its-sons-buhari-was-president-8-years-ex-nhis-boss#:~:text=Yusuf%2C%20who%20was%20sacked%20in,much%20neglectful%20can%20that%20be%3F%E2%80%9D
Transport University nko?

1 Like

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Exousiang01(m): 2:35pm On May 20
NwaliE01:

Which so many.. it's only buildings. Bro, I served in Kastina in 2017.

There's absolutely nothing in Kastina at the time. I was wondering how they made someone from that remote village a president.

It still baffles me till today. When I saw Kastina, I stopped expecting anything tangible from Buhari and I wasn't disappointed.

You are a graduate you served in 2017 and you dont think that a lot happened afyer your service. The transport university was established in Daura it just got handed over to the FG.
So as as a graduate you think what you saw in 2017 will remain the same after 7 years.
What a graduate you are

2 Likes

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Zooposki(f): 2:35pm On May 20
When will Tinubu cite projects in Iragbiji?

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by abibun: 2:36pm On May 20
Bros do you visit Katsina during Buhari 's rule?If no, stop saying the man is lying.
Bros, aside Daura can you mention a town there or LGA that that Buhari did anything? Though Daura is under Katsina, but that doesn't call for generalization
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He is lying .

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Flame333: 2:36pm On May 20
nedu666:
Lies

And so many more......

If the first two you mentioned are not scrapped, would you like your children to enroll there.. and again, can you just list more projects
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Ismat17: 2:36pm On May 20
NwaliE01:

Which so many.. it's only buildings. Bro, I served in Kastina in 2017.

There's absolutely nothing in Kastina at the time. I was wondering how they made someone from that remote village a president.

It still baffles me till today. When I saw Kastina, I stopped expecting anything tangible from Buhari and I wasn't disappointed.
Were do you serve in kastina and when was he swore in
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by ClearFlair: 2:37pm On May 20
FreeStuffsNG:
Smh. He is lying .

We will believe him over APC any day, any time
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by mbos: 2:38pm On May 20
nothing can be done to a border wildernngess state of katsina to attract development.

only education can secure a sustainable development anywhere in the world......

building railways without certified indigenous engineers to handle it is a waste of resources
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by abibun: 2:39pm On May 20
nedu666:
Lies

And so many more......
All in Daura and they have 34LGA
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Exousiang01(m): 2:39pm On May 20
casualobserver:

He should first ask himself what he did for his people when Buhari appointed him NHIS secretary. Shebi he too is from Katsina?
He was focused on stealing.
Buhari removed him because of corruption.
Today he wants to cry foul.

If you ask me Buhari was smart.
He knew he was gonna retire to Daura so me pushed all the projects there.
He developed his village.
Unlike Obasanjo and Jona.
The road to Ota Farms in Ota was reconstructed by winners many years ago. OBJ could not even effect the reconstruction of rhe road to his farm

3 Likes

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Lovelyn451(f): 2:41pm On May 20
Whose son? lol...his works are in Niger Republic his real home
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Iamanoited: 2:41pm On May 20
Thanks for this Post. PROF. USMAN YUSUF IS A LIER.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by BelovedofLord: 2:42pm On May 20
Was BUHARI the President?

Kindly show us the mansion built for him, in DAURA, Katsina State, as a past president, please!
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by fuck419: 2:47pm On May 20
Was Buhari from Katsina before?

Una dey deceive unaself
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by ogunsbanjul(m): 2:49pm On May 20
I guess the prof has been mistakenly given hero beer instead of kunu because even a reasonable Nigerian and not awon omo ajokuta ma momi whose role model built brewery instead of bookshops or schools.

He has forgotten that Dindinrin labi Rotimi Amaechi built first University Transportation in Daura Katsina state

1 Like

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by icankel: 2:50pm On May 20
Presidency na turn by turn. Although South South no enjoy much from Jonathan. North enjoyed Buhari tenure. Now Tinubu started with his Lagos state, which he will focus for 2yrs, then 3rd year would be other Southwest state, 4th yr will be SS, SE, and Northern states for campaign against his 2nd tenure then looting promax will continue till he bows out of office.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by DMerciful(m): 2:56pm On May 20
These are not what development is....did Buhari reduce the out of school children? Did Buhari reduce poverty of Katsina? Did Buhari bring an company to Katsina? Did Buhari increase the human development indices of indigenous Katsina people? Did he improve Katsina economy?

Absolutely NOT
Christistruth00:

Exactly

Buhari gave Katsina

Transport University
Airstrip
Railway to Kano and Niger Republic
Airforce Hospital
Big Military Base
Federal Polytechnic

And that is only few of what he did for them

https://punchng.com/daura-buharis-hometown-with-many-dividends-of-democracy/#:~:text=He%20appealed%20for%20the%20completion,Government%20Areas%20of%20Daura%20Emirate.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Nice2023(m): 2:59pm On May 20
The super highway will also be abandoned.

The old high ways are yet to be refurbished yet,they have started another one just to pocket the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: “Meet Us In Appeal Court”, APC Tells Obaseki / Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.