Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,049 members, 7,859,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf (23715 Views)

See Buhari Twitter Posts Before He Was President And Now He Is President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Israel07: 6:36pm On May 20
NwaliE01:

Which so many.. it's only buildings. Bro, I served in Kastina in 2017.

There's absolutely nothing in Kastina at the time. I was wondering how they made someone from that remote village a president.

It still baffles me till today. When I saw Kastina, I stopped expecting anything tangible from Buhari and I wasn't disappointed.

Yo man, I served there too in 2019, i can't really say if he eventually did something for them, Masari their state governor didn't do shit either. Didn't even give us our 5k state allawee completely, paid about only 4 times. Every project at that time was done by Yaradua. I think it's just the core Muslims that's blindly supporting this people cos alot of the christians and the educated ones there were constantly complaining about both the governor and the president. I enjoyed my stay there, things was very cheap and affordable. I stayed in a corper quarters which was still very ok at the time also built by Yaradua. That place was good then but poverty was prevalent there. I wonder what will be going on there now insecurity and inflation have ravaged Nigeria. Chai. Suffer full Africa

2 Likes

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Professor822714: 6:50pm On May 20
Fool. Transport university to do what? Be ravaged by bandits and terrorists? Idiots like you make senseless people like buhari look like something useful
]Lies

Transport university duara
Naval and army forward base duara

And so many more......[/quote]
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by LLMG: 6:51pm On May 20
Niger Republic your cousins has something to show he was president
ijustdey:
Nothing In Katsina Shows One Of Its Sons, Buhari Was President For 8 Years –Ex-NHIS Boss

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/20/nothing-katsina-shows-one-its-sons-buhari-was-president-8-years-ex-nhis-boss#:~:text=Yusuf%2C%20who%20was%20sacked%20in,much%20neglectful%20can%20that%20be%3F%E2%80%9D
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by LLMG: 6:55pm On May 20
Some of your northern brothers have more than enough loot to take care of northern Nigeria for the next fifty years at least.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by bigiyaro(m): 7:57pm On May 20
Point of correction, that dullard is from Niger.

1 Like

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Godsonkemz(m): 8:25pm On May 20
He neglected his alleged state of origin because he's not a Nigeria. Isn't it clear.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by stevups(m): 8:29pm On May 20
Liar liar, continue
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by soccerlite: 8:38pm On May 20
He's from Niger na

The destroyer of nigeria
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Joy2dworldxyz: 8:42pm On May 20
Buhari is from Niger Republic and he did something there....

Eg, he donated security vehicles to their government. He did train road from Nigeria to Niger and brought many of his country people (Fulanis) to Nigeria and fix them in many high paid jobs (herdsmen, bandits etc)

1 Like

Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by FreedomfromtheT: 10:15pm On May 20
okoro:
What about University of transportation? These Bitter Obi people no just get sense
So Usman Yusuf is an Obidient.
Waoooooooh!
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by FreedomfromtheT: 10:19pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:

Don't mind them grin they will cry till 2031
So Usman Yusuf is an Obidient.
Great to know that the north is becoming Obidient through one of their spokesmen.
Nigeria will be great again.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by LiveWire85: 11:10pm On May 20
Where is Buhari ?
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Sapasenator: 11:11pm On May 20
LiveWire85:
Where is Buhari ?

Niger Republic chilling with his relatives.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Perfect12(m): 6:32am On May 21
It is true that a prophet is not respected in his own town, or state, is applicable to the circular world, is not new take it like that boss. How many people in nija even benefit from his 8years as a president if not some APC family and the looters!!.
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Perfect12(m): 6:53am On May 21
Luke 6:4, say it all....but Jesus said unto them. A prophet is not without honour; But in his own country, and among his own kin and in his own house. Buhari may be respected in some parts of Nigeria even in the north, but not Katsina, the word of God is complete even in the circular world, no one has respect to his own as did others. There is no how a man will satisfy his fellow, nomatter how, though the truth should be told on Buhari case, how many Nigerians benefits from Buhari government apart from APC family, Niger Republic and looters?!!!
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by LiveWire85: 2:11pm On May 21
Sapasenator:

Niger Republic chilling with his relatives.

Na wetin dem tell you ?
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by jmichael259(m): 3:36pm On May 21
NwaliE01:

Which so many.. it's only buildings. Bro, I served in Kastina in 2017.

There's absolutely nothing in Kastina at the time. I was wondering how they made someone from that remote village a president.

It still baffles me till today. When I saw Kastina, I stopped expecting anything tangible from Buhari and I wasn't disappointed.
2017 many of those things were not yet constructed or functional..
Go back now and give us report..
Meanwhile, what did the governor do?
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by Sapasenator: 11:03pm On May 21
LiveWire85:

Na wetin dem tell you ?

You nor know?

Dude is chilling with his relatives for yonder!
Re: Nothing In Katsina Shows Its Son, Buhari Was President For 8 Years – Usman Yusuf by LiveWire85: 11:24pm On May 21
Sapasenator:

You nor know?

Dude is chilling with his relatives for yonder!

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Battle To Dislodge Boko Haram Begins In March / Police Arrest Kidnapper’s Wife To Negotiate Victim’s Release (photo) / Sowore Omoyele Vs Adebayo Shittu At Fresh FM Radio Station (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.