Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,058 members, 7,859,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) (28134 Views)

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu / Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by tishbite42: 9:44pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Because Nigeria is a dysfunctional lawless country.

Why would any action in a dysfunctional society be an indictment of anything. Not all of us are daft and incapable of reason like you.
Nigeria honored Ojukwu more than Benjamin Adekunle, Awolowo etc
The shame is on you guys
Cowardice is not a virtue

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Nlandmodesfku: 9:46pm On May 20
Righthussle:
I wish I can take Nnamdi Kanu's place in detention. The man don too suffer for him people.

Note: I am not Igbo.
In exactly seven days, you'll be arrested and detained

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 9:46pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

I have been here since the beginning of NL my dear. I get bored and retire monikers, but always here. On the contrary, Kanu and IPOB are the one fading away and peace is being restored to the SE.

Ekene dili onye nweanyi !
olise gozie hi nwannem,kanu must see hell on Earth,deceiver like that never go unpunished

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Righthussle: 9:48pm On May 20
Nlandmodesfku:

In exactly seven days, you'll be arrested and detained

That means he'll be released in exactly seven day? Waw good news.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by igbosarejews(m): 9:50pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin

I love all these shouting and barking.

It means you're emotionally imbalanced.

Tinubu and Buhari will sleep and snore tonight grin

I swear if I was Tinubu, will keep him for 8 years and kill him on the last day of office.

Max, his people will increase sit at home from 1 day to 5 days in their OWN region.

Keep the madness there and no problems grin

Try nonsense and you will get free hometraining like this bingo. grin
To your ancestors
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by igbosarejews(m): 9:51pm On May 20
confusedlady:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skDL_oPlGVs?si=62L77MmZnkpLAFGw

Lol

Just look at a pot calling a kettle black ⚫️. A master terrorist calling the government terrorists. Naa waa ooo!
Well Nnamdi Kanu when you finish mouthing your empty chest beating and showboating for your fans you will now settle down to face your trial for your CRIMES and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY while you remain in the secured DSS facility.

All the souls of the victims of your terrorist activity cry out for justice. You MUST have your day in court......
You mean the souls of terrorists Nigeria security personnel in southeast, mounting road blocks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Righthussle: 9:51pm On May 20
Ballo1292:

And you take your mouth dey ask for prison?

So shall it be for you, you this idiot.

Mumu, Na him freedom I dey ask for. Make una leave am tomorrow carry me na.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:56pm On May 20
Babangidapikin:
If your life is in danger by the State , it's only common sense that you have to flee for your life because you don't have the resources of the State, so it is unfair to say he jumped bail. I think the Judge should look at that realistically.To make matters worst he was kidnapped by the state ...

Sadly, a lot of the fools supporting the evil Nigerian state and its pocketed judiciary are driven by hatred, bigotry and a dark desire for what they think is revenge! They’re not mentally equipped to appreciate your just and fair advice! Should it come as any surprise that Nigeria has been spiralling downwards into the abyss of despair and dysfunction ever since these medieval-minded animals got control of the Nigerian state in 2015!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by gidgiddy: 9:58pm On May 20
paramakina202:

No magician can ressurrect a dead republic that was defeated in battle.
Read what Gen Effiong said in his surrender statement in january 1970.
You guys in IPOB should stop chasing shadows of Biafra upandan.
Allow ndi Igbo to breath in peace.Biafra agitation is a dangerous distraction to ndi Igbo.

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 14 (AP)—Following is the text of the surrender document signed here today by Lieut. Col. Philip Effiong, who was a major general and is act ism as leader of the Biafrans:

I, Philip Effiong, do hereby declare: I give you not only my own personal assurances but also those of my fellow officers and colleagues and of the entire former Biafran people of our fullest cooperation and very sincere best wishes for the future.

It is my sincere hope the lessons of the bitter struggle have been well learned by everybody and I would like therefore to take this opportunity to say that I, Maj. Gen. Philip Effiong, officer administering the government of the Republic of Biafra, now wish to make the following declaration:

That we are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the federal military Government of Nigeria.

That we accept the existing administrative and political structure of the Federation of Nigeria.

That any future constitutional arrangement will worked out by representatives of the people of Nigeria. That the Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist.
https://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/16/archives/text-of-biafran-surrender.html

You are agitating for Biafra that was officially declared dead by the founders in 1970 and still thinks you are doing ndi Igbo a favour.

Unity beggars and their long failed "one Nigeria" that has not worked since 1960 to this day, and has only gotten worse.

The funny thing is that they expect and think that a monumentally failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria will last forever. They do not know that no failure has long term prospects

Nigeria will collapse, everyone will go their way and you unity beggars can cry us a river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by javascript1901: 10:00pm On May 20
truthhurtsnaira:

Gowon’s take over was illegal and treasonable as he was not the most senior officer…. He had no jurisdiction to further draw up new states as he wished… of course, he was just serving the British Crown as their 31 year old boy boy….

who should have taken over?

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 10:04pm On May 20
10mobile:

Have you ever found yourself in a burning house? If you ever have, you'll remember that all you wanted was to get out. It didn't matter by whom or what means.

For many especially in SE, being in Nigeria is like being in a burning house. Now, you understand why someone like me can throw my weight behind MNK as well as PO.

Tell me, if Kanu was gentle, do you think he would have garnered the amount of national and international attention he got. PO was able to get his own attention without being harsh because he served as a governor and was extraordinary based on the low standards the Nigerian politicians had set.
,Anakogheri,who told u many in southeast see living in Nigeria as hell,when greatest population of igbos are leaving comfortably outside igboland,who tells you igbos need kanus type of Biafra,which national or international attention did ur kanu got when even upon he claimed to be British citizen,London is not even aware he is dying in a dungeon without judgement,una no de shame,ifere adighi eme unu,kanu is a disgrace to igbos and a bad omen to easterners

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by LexngtonSteele: 10:08pm On May 20
igbosarejews:

To your ancestors

You mean your colonial masters ? grin
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 10:09pm On May 20
tishbite42:

Soyinka is a dropout of UI too
Chimamanda Adichie is a dropout of UN too
You're too daft for my liking
,soyinka is a Prof
Chimamanda nwannem is a Prof of integrity
Tell me who and what kanu is
What do he do for a living
What certiydid he get
What was his contribution to igboland except killing and beheading of igbos

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AllenSpencer: 10:13pm On May 20
Okechinwadike:
your advice is highly welcome on how to go about it. igbos are not interested about Nigeria anymore that's why you see them insulting Nigeria. that's the truth bro

Trust me, they are still interested.

If they were fed-up like you said, they would have pressured their elected officials.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by paramakina202: 10:14pm On May 20
gidgiddy:

Unity beggars and their long failed "one Nigeria" that has not worked since 1960 to this day, and has only gotten worse.

The funny thing is that they expect and think that a monumentally failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria will last forever. They do not know that no failure has long term prospects

Nigeria will collapse, everyone will go their way and you unity beggars can cry us a river

Okay I heard you.How are you going to ressurrect a dead and defeated Biafra?
A republic declared non existent by the founders.Please give me straight answers.
All of us are not delusional like Nnamdi Kanu and his followers.
If you believe Nigeria will collapse why not wait until it collapses like USSR than causing insecurity in Igboland?

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by tishbite42: 10:15pm On May 20
africanusvu:
,soyinka is a Prof
Chimamanda nwannem is a Prof of integrity
Tell me who and what kanu is
What do he do for a living
What certiydid he get
What was his contribution to igboland except killing and beheading of igbos
Oga go sit down
See your incoherent rants
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by gidgiddy: 10:18pm On May 20
paramakina202:

Okay I heard you.How are you going to ressurrect a dead and defeated Biafra?
A republic declared non existent by the founders.Please give me straight answers.
All of us are not delusional like Nnamdi Kanu and his followers.
If you believe Nigeria will collapse why not wait until it collapses like USSR than causing insecurity in Igboland?

You Nigeria was declared by Europeans who had nothing to do with Africa. Your name "Nigeria", was created by a white woman in London
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 10:22pm On May 20
tishbite42:

Oga go sit down
See your incoherent rants
,if you ever tell me what kanu have ever genuinely done in record for a living,or what contribution he have ever made even in his afara community,I will join u today in worship of him

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Pocca: 10:24pm On May 20
LegacyB:
This man has mental issues. Those edging him on are very wicked, I pray same happens to their loved ones too. Tell the guy to just shut up, he is deluded. His people should also start looking for a political solution ASAP. Check Mandela’s story for reference, since he jokingly likes to see himself as a hero.

Nonsense and unlearned Yorubas. Fools
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Pocca: 10:25pm On May 20
LegacyB:
This man has mental issues. Those edging him on are very wicked, I pray same happens to their loved ones too. Tell the guy to just shut up, he is deluded. His people should also start looking for a political solution ASAP. Check Mandela’s story for reference, since he jokingly likes to see himself as a hero.

Nonsense and unlearned Yorubas. Fools. MNK is greater than every Yoruba dead or alive
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by paramakina202: 10:25pm On May 20
gidgiddy:

You Nigeria was declared by Europeans who had nothing to do with Africa. Your name "Nigeria", was created by a white woman in London

You have nothing reasonable to say that is why you ipob.s are misleading youths to their untimely death.
The same Europeans created Eastern Nigeria region that was converted to defunct Republic of Biafra which is also a colonial/slavery name given by the Portuguese sailors..

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by gidgiddy: 10:29pm On May 20
paramakina202:

You have nothing reasonable to say that is why you ipob.s are misleading youths to their untimely death.
The same Europeans created Eastern Nigeria region that was converted to defunct Republic of Biafra which is also a colonial/slavery name given by the Portuguese sailors..

And now is time for everyone to forget what the whiteman made us into, forget the country and name they gave us, conduct referendum so that everyone can go choose their names and countries

Unfortunately, colonial mentality can be a terminal disease
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Xpol: 10:37pm On May 20
Righthussle:
I wish I can take Nnamdi Kanu's place in detention. The man don too suffer for him people.

Note: I am not Igbo.
Be careful of what you wish yourself.

I think you've not spent a full day in cell, otherwise, you wouldn't have said that.

If he's granted bail I believe he'll re japa again coz person wey don suffer for cell no dey wish to re-enter it again.

You go really understand what FREEDOM is

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by paramakina202: 10:40pm On May 20
gidgiddy:

And now is time for everyone to forget what the whiteman made us into, forget the country and name they gave us, conduct referendum so that everyone can go choose their names and countries

Unfortunately, colonial mentality can be a terminal disease

What effort have you made for referendum?
Did you ipob.s file any petition for referendum to National Assembly?
Shouting referendum referundum on social is a waste of time.
SE have representatives both in green chamber and red chamber do they believe in your bloody shadow chasing agenda?
We have governors and other leaders of thought do they believe in your delusional destructive agitation?
Why are they not onboard with your separatist agenda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AbuTwins: 10:42pm On May 20
Tochj:

Whatever you wish other people
Is coming to you 7 fold

cheesy

Of course!
He'll suffer for the deaths he has caused!
The suffering is just starting!
You'll suffer yours and I mine!

Whoever does an atom worth of good shall see it!

Whoever does an atom worth of evil shall see it!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by tishbite42: 10:56pm On May 20
africanusvu:
,if you ever tell me what kanu have ever genuinely done in record for a living,or what contribution he have ever made even in his afara community,I will join u today in worship of him
We don't need clowns like you in the movement
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by gidgiddy: 11:03pm On May 20
paramakina202:

What effort have you made for referendum?
Did you ipob.s file any petition for referendum to National Assembly?
Shouting referendum referundum on social is a waste of time.
SE have representatives both in green chamber and red chamber do they believe in your bloody shadow chasing agenda?
We have governors and other leaders of thought do they believe in your delusional destructive agitation?
Why are they not onboard with your separatist agenda?

Says the person who the British came from Europe to use, guns, bullets, whips, subjugation, oppression to make him a "Nigerian"

Rather than be ashamed of that history, he has actually embraced it and loves it. But is talking about national assembly to have referendum to create another country grin grin grin

Africans are just too backwards
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by paramakina202: 11:14pm On May 20
gidgiddy:

Says the person who the British came from Europe to use, guns, bullets, whips, subjugation, oppression to make him a "Nigerian"

Rather than be ashamed of that history, he has actually embraced it and loves it. But is talking about national assembly to have referendum to create another country grin grin grin

Africans are just too backwards

And you expect the loafers in Finland and England to change what Europeans has created grin grin grin
Give me one example of how you intend to bring back a dead and defeated Biafra back to life.
If you can't then stop the stupid agitation.
I want to be convinced so that I will join the struggle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Forumites: 12:16am On May 21
africanusvu:
nnamdi kanu but onye Ori,he will suffer until death for his atrocities igbos,kanu g'ata ezigbo afufu
na fufu full ur brain.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Forumites: 12:21am On May 21
africanusvu:
very bad grammar. Correct yourself before thunder fire you.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Righthussle: 6:15am On May 21
Xpol:
Be careful of what you wish yourself.

I think you've not spent a full day in cell, otherwise, you wouldn't have said that.

If he's granted bail I believe he'll re japa again coz person wey don suffer for cell no dey wish to re-enter it again.

You go really understand what FREEDOM is

Why is English language very difficult for you guys to understand. I don't wish to commit a crime and go to prison, I wish I can go there and say, " sir, go home let me stay on your behalf ". It is a show of love.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Xpol: 7:15am On May 21
Righthussle:

Why is English language very difficult for you guys to understand. I don't wish to commit a crime and go to prison, I wish I can go there and say, " sir, go home let me stay on your behalf ". It is a show of love.
Lol abeg no dey make me laugh, after staying there for a week na you go con dey cry say " sir help me tell Mr Nnamdi to come back and take his place I'm tired I want to go home" it seems you've never been deprived of your freedom. Dey play

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2015:: Anyim, Governors, Ministers Escape Death At Minna TAN Rally.!! / Dion Osagie Reacts To The Postponement Of Edo Elections. Photos / President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.