Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,134 members, 7,860,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) (28137 Views)

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu / Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Kpartners: 3:04pm On May 20
Righthussle:
I wish I can take Nnamdi Kanu's place in detention.
Mad people everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On May 20
Yeah... It's been a charade so far.

They should hand him over to ICJ.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Omenlon: 3:05pm On May 20
Henry22:
OHAMADIKE ONE, BUT WHY IS THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SO AFRAID OF RELEASING MNK?
release him to where? He should fight his way out. You can be of help by joining the "unknown gunmen"

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by unavailablecity: 3:05pm On May 20
Criminal arrogant, u go hear wennn

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by GambaOsaka: 3:05pm On May 20
Chaiii. This guy go tey for prison o. E suppose don realize say all these noise, grammar and gragra doesn’t bother the government.

8 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by confusedlady(f): 3:05pm On May 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skDL_oPlGVs?si=62L77MmZnkpLAFGw

Lol

Just look at a pot calling a kettle black ⚫️. A master terrorist calling the government terrorists. Naa waa ooo!
Well Nnamdi Kanu when you finish mouthing your empty chest beating and showboating for your fans you will now settle down to face your trial for your CRIMES and CRIMINAL ACTIVITY while you remain in the secured DSS facility.

All the souls of the victims of your terrorist activity cry out for justice. You MUST have your day in court......

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by LaRosa01: 3:06pm On May 20
hear this clown speak,they will try you and jail you as rightfully should be.treaty my foot,the clown thinks treaty is a law or above Nigerian law,clown all treaties are subject to regularization of the constitution and must be voted on and passed by the national assembly,most treaties Nigeria signs on to are not yet law because they haven't gone though the process

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by guysbewise: 3:06pm On May 20
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Okechinwadike: 3:06pm On May 20
Roger3D:
From his pronouncements he obviously hasn't
so is a must he will be with you in the same country? what is his offence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Christistruth00: 3:07pm On May 20
Yawns!!

Judiciary should hurry up and jail him

In AUTHENTIC audio below are Nnamdi kanu's orders to ipob on live Radio during endsars Protests

1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

[b]2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AnambraPikinSel: 3:07pm On May 20
No evidence,you go explain tire

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Okechinwadike: 3:07pm On May 20
you hate him still want him to be in the same country with you

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 3:08pm On May 20
I thought he claims he was a British citizen,the fool that almost ruined the economy of igbos,killed more igbos than anyone in history,this man g'ata ezigbo afufu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On May 20
Aremwayne:
They should pity and release him, I am sure he has learnt his lessons.

Not yet. Maybe after Tinubu second tenure

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by GreatOchuks: 3:11pm On May 20
gidgiddy:
Kanu's trial shows the sham Nigeria is

You invade a man's house to kill him, he flees for his life, you turn around and say he jumped bail

You then go to another country, by pass the Nigerian extradition act, kidnap the man, bring him back Nigeria and say you want to try him

I'm no Lawyer, but the law always says that before you come to court, you must come with clean hands

The amount of laws which the Nigerian government broke in Kanu's matter is just ridiculous
Every general rule has exceptions .
Where one's rights ends , another's starts from , you can't use the Fundamental rights to cause chaos and constitute National threat and treason .

Let him try the nonsense he has done with the USA , Israel or even the UK , and watch if he wouldn't be located by a drone .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Omenlon: 3:12pm On May 20
gidgiddy:
Kanu's trial shows the sham Nigeria is

You invade a man's house to kill him, he flees for his life, you turn around and say he jumped bail

You then go to another country, by pass the Nigerian extradition act, kidnap the man, bring him back Nigeria and say you want to try him

I'm no Lawyer, but the law always says that before you come to court, you must come with clean hands

The amount of laws which the Nigerian government broke in Kanu's matter is just ridiculous
clap for yourself, Mr justice, abi Mr injustice.

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by gidgiddy: 3:15pm On May 20
GreatOchuks:

Every general rule has exceptions .
Where one's rights ends , another's starts from , you can't use the Fundamental rights to cause chaos and constitute National threat and treason .

Let him try the nonsense he has done with the USA or even the UK , and watch if he wouldn't be located by a drone .

In the same country where government wants to buy ranches for armed herdsmen that are killing Nigerians everywhere?

In the same country where government release Boko haram and get them jobs?

So what is it Kanu did?

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by IgOga(m): 3:15pm On May 20
Mr Kanu. You may be right but there is injustice in the world. Julian Assange has been kept in jail and they are playing ping pong with his trial in the UK.

Nigeria is not different ...they will delay delay delay until they can no longer keep you

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Felaincarnated: 3:16pm On May 20
D very day u start paying tax,it will be used to kee ur fada. I promise u ur tax neva gon be a waste
AbuTwins:
They suppose don kill this guy with that Evans the kidnapper!

They just keep wasting tax payer's money to feed them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AareGaa: 3:17pm On May 20
chucks185:
zoo of a country

Kanu is a biafran monkey languishing in the Nigerian zoo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 3:17pm On May 20
Henry22:
OHAMADIKE ONE, BUT WHY IS THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT SO AFRAID OF RELEASING MNK?
,also why is ipob so afraid of invading the court live and set him free same way he foolishly set them free from eastern prisons,ndi nzuzu

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 3:17pm On May 20
Hmmm
Those holding him should be cautioned
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by prickursense: 3:18pm On May 20
He still dey fat with pot belly, on the wrong side and bragging. Your problem is much. The system will not release you. Just plead guilty, you have stayed too long in Detention.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:18pm On May 20
Aremwayne:
They should pity and release him, I am sure he has learnt his lessons.

Has he?

If Kanu knew that Tinubu would take over from Buhari he would not have directed his boys during the Endsars in 2020 to burn down Lagos, burn down Tinubu properties, kill Tinubu if you see him.

What goes round comes around.

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by condensedmilk: 3:19pm On May 20
Nigerian judiciary.

If I were a lawyer in this country I would have left that profession tey tey!

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Omenlon: 3:19pm On May 20
yinkeys:
Ridiculous country
When heads of governments can’t find their high school or tertiary institution certifications lol
Forgery country
why you dey cry. Eyaah, dem don see the certificate, INEC don give am the one wen pass your Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard Universities put together certificate.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by AllenSpencer: 3:19pm On May 20
tnerro1:
Dey play

🤣🤣🤣🤣

That dude lives on another planet!

His whole British citizenship has gone into the mud. He probably was believing the UK government was going to come to his aid forgetting he is Black. 🤣🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Tareq1105: 3:20pm On May 20
gidgiddy:

In the same country where government wants to buy ranches for armed herdsmen that are killing Nigerians everywhere?

In the same country where government release Boko haram and get them jobs?

So what is it Kanu did?

He's a terrorist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by CommonSense1967: 3:21pm On May 20
This IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey should have been tried and sentenced to death by now. The Nigerian judicial system is a complete joke.
Imagine a terrorist criminal telling the court what to do. It's pathetic and sad at the same time.
Start the trial and sentenced the IPOB monkey to death by hanging.
Justice delayed is justice denied.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 3:22pm On May 20
Rossididdy:
Igu akwokwo di nkpa...long live MNK
,long live to who,the killer of igbos,nwanne,inweghi uche ma ncha,that guy ga ata ezigbo afufu there

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari In Anambra State For APC's Dr. Tony Nwoye Campaign (Live Update / Ikpeazu Moves To Build Abia Airport, Vows To Complete Before 2023 / Bandits Kidnap 10 Nasarawa Police Officers On Their Way From Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.