Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,040 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) (28132 Views)

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu / Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by truthhurtsnaira: 8:20pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

What Ojukwu did was Treason. Why do you think he ran away and required a pardon when he returned? If any other person had tried the same, Ojukwu would have had them executed.

Gowon might be guilty of war crimes but If Ojukwu had surrendered earlier, Lots of ndigbos would have lived. When Ifeajuna and co tried to talk sense into him to abort the unwinnable war to save lives, he labeled them saboteurs and had them executed a few days before he abandoned everyone and ran to Ivory Coast.

I still insist that, in the interest of Justice, Ojukwu should have been executed for his role in the war. Even If he were my father, I would have still maintained the same position. We do not take crime and punishment seriously in this part of the world reason we will continue to be backward.

Yep, a quasi history is doing you.. You are just toying with well known info and cant even make sense of it all.

So… if Ojukwu had surrender sooner more Igbo would have been killed…. SO then, why surrender… And… who are the ones doing the killing? Is it him?

Awolowo committed Treason and was not executed…nor was Asiwaju that fled to America during Abacha regime….. Talkless of Robert E LEE the Confederate States Top general and most beloved general during the American Civil War.

Gowon’s take over was illegal and treasonable as he was not the most senior officer…. He had no jurisdiction to further draw up new states as he wished… of course, he was just serving the British Crown as their 31 year old boy boy….

Funny enough he too went into exile and was pardoned the same time as Ojukwu my Guy…

You guys are just lazy…too lazy and unserious.

You talk out of your nyash….

In short Nigeria is a failed state by design as it’s simply the Nigger Area Territories owned still by his majesty….( Unilever)
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by magoo10(m): 8:20pm On May 20
oyebanji:
Unfortunately treason is not bailable and the unfortunate thing is that the Nigerian govt should not have politicized this case in the first instance ...

where has he been convicted of treason?
Under the military government or the present one we are in
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 8:26pm On May 20
truthhurtsnaira:

Yep, a quasi history is doing you.. You are just toying with well known info and cant even make sense of it all.

So… if Ojukwu had surrender sooner more Igbo would have been killed…. SO then, why surrender… And… who are the ones doing the killing? Is it him?

Awolowo committed Treason and was not executed…nor was Asiwaju that fled to America during Abacha regime….. Talkless of Robert E LEE the Confederate States Top general and most beloved general during the American Civil War.

Gowon’s take over was illegal and treasonable as he was not the most senior officer…. He had no jurisdiction to further draw up new states as he wished… of course, he was just serving the British Crown as their 31 year old boy boy….

Funny enough he too went into exile and was pardoned the same time as Ojukwu my Guy…

You guys are just lazy…too lazy and unserious.

You talk out of your nyash….

In short Nigeria is a failed state by design as it’s simply the Nigger Area Territories owned still by his majesty….( Unilever)

It is not my fault that you lack a basic comprehension skill.

The same thing I am saying Ifeajuna and co told Ojukwu, to surrender and end the war to stop Igbos from dying but Ojukwu, filled with emotions and zero logic refused. The Ediot even had to drag children into the Biafra war. The only way for the war to end was the surrender of Biafra or the Nigerian troops capturing every area under Biafra's command. That is the way it works in real life and Ojukwu even tried to contest in the Nigerian elections, can you imagine ?
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by onuman: 8:35pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

The ones being demolished by my governor, Soludo, were those provocations as well? Too many emotions absent of logic will get us nowhere. Thank God Kanu is in Jail where he rightfully belongs never to incite violence against Ndigbo again. For the records, more of our people live in the West than foreigners living in Igboland so we cannot afford the embers of hatred Kanu is constantly fanning. We will NEVER get a separation the way Kanu was going about it and I suspect he knows as well, IPOB was only established to line the pockets of Kanu and his cronies. Can you tell me any meaningful job Kanu has done in his life or a business?

Impostor; shataaap.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 8:36pm On May 20
onuman:

Impostor; shataaap.

Impostor; shataaap
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Konquest: 8:38pm On May 20
LegacyB:
This man has mental issues. Those edging him on are very wicked, I pray same happens to their loved ones too. Tell the guy to just shut up, he is deluded. His people should also start looking for a political solution ASAP. Check Mandela’s story for reference, since he jokingly likes to see himself as a hero.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Dafresh: 8:39pm On May 20
LegacyB:
This man has mental issues. Those edging him on are very wicked, I pray same happens to their loved ones too. Tell the guy to just shut up, he is deluded. His people should also start looking for a political solution ASAP. Check Mandela’s story for reference, since he jokingly likes to see himself as a hero.
enemy advice
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Dafresh: 8:41pm On May 20
AbuTwins:
They suppose don kill this guy with that Evans the kidnapper!

They just keep wasting tax payer's money to feed them!
Abi no get hand
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Righthussle: 8:42pm On May 20
Ballo1292:

And you take your mouth dey ask for prison?

So shall it be for you, you this idiot.

E pain you no be small. Make una release put me there.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Dafresh: 8:49pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin

I love all these shouting and barking.

It means you're emotionally imbalanced.

Tinubu and Buhari will sleep and snore tonight grin

I swear if I was Tinubu, will keep him for 8 years and kill him on the last day of office.

Max, his people will increase sit at home from 1 day to 5 days in their OWN region.

Keep the madness there and no problems grin

Try nonsense and you will get free hometraining like this bingo. grin
Clap for yourself, sit at home take Panadol on headache
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by dotedote: 8:50pm On May 20
magoo10:
If Nigeria government is serious in trying him, allow him have the free state of mind to prepare for the case .

And how do you suggest they do that ?
By freeing him ?
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Dafresh: 8:50pm On May 20
Spicycat:

Terrorist don't learn lessons, besides all his supporters have now move on to obedient camps, even the armed wings of ipob he created and named ESN are supporting obi.
So you know who's a member of ESN, DSS should take you for questioning
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by LexngtonSteele: 8:50pm On May 20
Dafresh:

Clap for yourself, sit at home take Panadol on headache
No I would take burantashi. Your ma is visiting tonight.

Thanks for the suggestion. Send me your account number. I will buy you ice cream so you wouldn't disturb us angry
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Dafresh: 8:56pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

No I would take burantashi. Your ma is visiting tonight.

Thanks for the suggestion. Send me your account number. I will buy you ice cream so you wouldn't disturb us angry
Mange your money with your family dey need it most. And stop taking Panadol on another man headache
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by LexngtonSteele: 8:59pm On May 20
Dafresh:

Mange your money with your family dey need it most. And stop taking Panadol on another man headache

Send the details and stop disturbing us. She might not return tonight grin
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Babangidapikin: 8:59pm On May 20
If your life is in danger by the State , it's only common sense that you have to flee for your life because you don't have the resources of the State, so it is unfair to say he jumped bail. I think the Judge should look at that realistically.To make matters worst he was kidnapped by the state ...
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Dafresh: 9:05pm On May 20
africanusvu:
I thought he claims he was a British citizen,the fool that almost ruined the economy of igbos,killed more igbos than anyone in history,this man g'ata ezigbo afufu

You mean he the one that starved 3 million Biafra kids to death
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by MamaFutures: 9:06pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

What consequence?

You wan sit at home till rapture?

Saying the truth does not mean that Am from the south east, nor that I sit at home.
But there will be consequences.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 9:09pm On May 20
MamaFutures:

Saying the truth does not mean that Am from the south east, nor that I sit at home.
But there will be consequences.

I am from the SE and I can tell for free if MNK Pai for jail. Nothing will happen! He is just arrogant, thinking he is something when he is just an ordinary prisoner. The world has moved past him.

A lot of people who are way better than him were killed in the SE because of the muntula. i am frankly surprised he has not been sentenced yet. Life imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Okechinwadike: 9:18pm On May 20
AllenSpencer:

I support Kanu, but cannot join his path.

If all Senators, reps and governors stand on one accord, then I will support. I am too learned to follow the orders of one who cannot diplomatically and strategically workout a referendum.

your advice is highly welcome on how to go about it. igbos are not interested about Nigeria anymore that's why you see them insulting Nigeria. that's the truth bro
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by paramakina202: 9:18pm On May 20
gidgiddy:

Are you really this unintelligent? Biafra was never proscribed, IPOB was. IPOB was proscribed and designated a terrorist group at a time they were neither armed nor touched anyone. Only a country that is not serious about something as important as terrorism will do that. And it has only made things worse. Don't worry about Western countries, they all condemned the proscription of IPOB and have allowed IPOB to continue freely operating in their countries, ttey are not backward Nigeria.

Two days ago, it was reported here that armed bandits killed 150 people in Zamfara. The thread did go beyond page one. But someone started a thread about sitting at home and it reached several pages. People are witnessing the country being overrun by armed bandits, but care more about who sat or did not at home in the East. Nigeria is 8th most insecure country on earth, and will only get worse, keep checking who sat at home in the East, many can no longer do that in other parts of the country

Ojukwu did not start any war, Ojukwu did everything he could to prevent war including risking his life to go to Ghana and sign a peace agreement with Gowon. It was Gowon that caused war by refusing to honour the agreement he signed

No magician can ressurrect a dead republic that was defeated in battle.
Read what Gen Effiong said in his surrender statement in january 1970.
You guys in IPOB should stop chasing shadows of Biafra upandan.
Allow ndi Igbo to breath in peace.Biafra agitation is a dangerous distraction to ndi Igbo.

LAGOS, Nigeria, Jan. 14 (AP)—Following is the text of the surrender document signed here today by Lieut. Col. Philip Effiong, who was a major general and is act ism as leader of the Biafrans:

I, Philip Effiong, do hereby declare: I give you not only my own personal assurances but also those of my fellow officers and colleagues and of the entire former Biafran people of our fullest cooperation and very sincere best wishes for the future.

It is my sincere hope the lessons of the bitter struggle have been well learned by everybody and I would like therefore to take this opportunity to say that I, Maj. Gen. Philip Effiong, officer administering the government of the Republic of Biafra, now wish to make the following declaration:

That we are firm, we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the federal military Government of Nigeria.

That we accept the existing administrative and political structure of the Federation of Nigeria.

That any future constitutional arrangement will worked out by representatives of the people of Nigeria. That the Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist.
https://www.nytimes.com/1970/01/16/archives/text-of-biafran-surrender.html

You are agitating for Biafra that was officially declared dead by the founders in 1970 and still thinks you are doing ndi Igbo a favour.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Dafresh: 9:18pm On May 20
82man:
This guy is looking like monkey small small, Buhari government and this emilokan government is really try to make him looking like real zoo animal , mugu 🤣 his people are now busy with business, nobody talk about Biafra anymore 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I swear he is feeding more than you even though he is been held in DSS cell
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Gajagojo: 9:23pm On May 20
Bliztzer:

Huh! The killers of fun should Williams are in govt. In fact they have been christened saint. Bloody crafty men!

If kanu play like igboho, he would be free. Many people in govt today have there hand stained with human blood, very few are Saint by human definition. If they escape the justice of men, they can never escape the justice of God.

Senior Advocate of Nairaland
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Christistruth00: 9:24pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

It is not my fault that you lack a basic comprehension skill.

The same thing I am saying Ifeajuna and co told Ojukwu, to surrender and end the war to stop Igbos from dying but Ojukwu, filled with emotions and zero logic refused. The Ediot even had to drag children into the Biafra war. The only way for the war to end was the surrender of Biafra or the Nigerian troops capturing every area under Biafra's command. That is the way it works in real life and Ojukwu even tried to contest in the Nigerian elections, can you imagine ?

Listen to ojukwu after the war just before he returned to the same Nigeria he fought
does he sound like he cares for anyone but himself?

( ojukwu used the word "I" eight times in 40 seconds , is that a Leader?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM69swDw1XI

Interpretation

If you died of Starvation or lost your loved ones and everything in the disastrously foolish war i led you into,
you are on your own

you shouldn't have foolishly listened to or obeyed me in the first place because i didn't mean anything i said during the war and I couldn't care less about you now

i am now returning to eat better hot suya and
drink better kunu with President Shagari the same Northern boys i made you to Starve over before i sent and abandoned you to die at the Warfront fighting them , because they are now in control of the National Cake and i need some for myself

my Personal interest comes first and i no send you,

May all the millions of departed rest in Peace

you are now on your own
farewell

--------ojukwu

Ps looking after the Orphans and Widows of the disastrous Biafran War that he led them into was not on ojukwu's imagination or Radar Screen

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 9:29pm On May 20
Christistruth00:

Listen to ojukwu after the war just before he returned to the same Nigeria he fought
does he sound like he cares for anyone but himself?

( ojukwu used the word "I" eight times in 40 seconds , is that a Leader?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM69swDw1XI

Interpretation

If you died of Starvation or lost your loved ones and everything in the disastrously foolish war i led you into,
you are on your own

you shouldn't have foolishly listened to or obeyed me in the first place because i didn't mean anything i said during the war and I couldn't care less about you now

i am now returning to eat better hot suya and
drink better kunu with President Shagari the same Northern boys i made you to Starve over before i sent and abandoned you to die at the Warfront fighting them , because they are now in control of the National Cake and i need some for myself

my Personal interest comes first and i no send you,

May all the millions of departed rest in Peace

you are now on your own
farewell

--------ojukwu

Ps looking after the Orphans and Widows of the disastrous Biafran War that he led them into was not on Ojukwu's imagination or Radar Screen

Honestly, people still look up to him as a kind of hero and he even came back to contest an election in the same Nigeria he tried to break away from not regarding millions of victims who died because of him.

He should have been executed plain and simple for what he did. That was the law for treasonable felonies under the military but we don't enforce laws in these parts of the world reason why criminals feel emboldened to continue in crime.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 9:35pm On May 20
tishbite42:

He left after two years.
Is that a crime?!
Soyinka no leave UI go Leeds?!
Glorified illiterate.
, he left as a graduate or as a dropout,u follower of a foolish man
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by tishbite42: 9:37pm On May 20
africanusvu:
, he left as a graduate or as a dropout,u follower of a foolish man
Soyinka is a dropout of UI too
Chimamanda Adichie is a dropout of UN too
You're too daft for my liking
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by tishbite42: 9:40pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Honestly, people still took him as a hero and he even came back to context in the same Nigeria he tried to break away from spiting millions of victims who died because of him.

He should have been executed plain and simple for what he did. That was the law for treasonable felonies under the military but we don't enforce laws in these parts of the world reason why criminals feel emboldened to continue in crime.
You Yorubas think that everyone should exhibit cowardice like you folks
The same Nigeria buried Ojukwu a 5-star general
That's an indictment on fools and cowards like you
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 9:41pm On May 20
Dafresh:

You mean he the one that starved 3 million Biafra kids to death
,that was the lies the command sold to gullibles like you,what was the actual population of igbos in 1968 to loose 3million kids and still have such number of beings living in it today,fools

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 9:42pm On May 20
tishbite42:

You Yorubas think that everyone should exhibit cowardice like you folks
The same Nigeria buried Ojukwu a 5-star general
That's an indictment on fools and cowards like you

Because Nigeria is a dysfunctional lawless country.

Why would any action in a dysfunctional society be an indictment of anything. Not all of us are daft and incapable of reason like you.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by africanusvu(m): 9:43pm On May 20
Forumites:
you just Dey misbehave here,you new recruit and just like others you’ll also fade away.
nnamdi kanu but onye Ori,he will suffer until death for his atrocities igbos,kanu g'ata ezigbo afufu

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria / Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.