Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,184 members, 7,864,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) (28204 Views)

Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court — Nnamdi Kanu / Just in : Kenya Confirmed in court Nnamdi Kanu Didn't Undergo Extradition / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Forumites: 4:48pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

I wont respond to you until you raise a valid question.

Kanu is a fraud who incited killings in my state and I hold him accountable. He has committed acts of treason against the Federal Republic of Nigeria and should face the law.

He has no known job, never achieved anything meaningful in his life aside from IPOB. His logic and education are questionable and living off IPOB's donations from people with low intelligence. Igbos are wiser now and we will never allow one man's emotional outburst drag the entire Igbos into a senseless war like Ojukwu did and ran away.
you just Dey misbehave here,you new recruit and just like others you’ll also fade away.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by kedeojo(m): 4:49pm On May 20
chucks185:
zoo of a country
Zoo of a country and most of your still nursing the pain of Obi loss. Those he murdered because of his senselessness are hurting him. Tinubu he ordered his people to kill and destroy his properties and Lagos state in general, is the president today, so kanu should know that he has entered one chance. He will spend at least 8 years in prison.

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by SonofElElyonRet: 4:51pm On May 20

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 4:51pm On May 20
Forumites:
you just Dey misbehave here,you new recruit and just like others you’ll also fade away.

I have been here since the beginning of NL my dear. I get bored and retire monikers, but always here. On the contrary, Kanu and IPOB are the one fading away and peace is being restored to the SE.

Ekene dili onye nweanyi !

4 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Niceguy440: 4:52pm On May 20
Nigeria is a terrorist country.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by seuncyrus(m): 4:53pm On May 20
wisdomguy4u:

The killers of Deborah a young Christian student in Sokoto and openly brag about their act on video. Still date, none of them have been arrested and prosecuted. Those murderer are walking around freely in Nigeria and no one is harassing them. But the same Nigerian government can go all the way to Kenya to kidnap another Nigeria for incitement.

Funny people

You're correct , it's so obvious that we're not really one like we claim to be. The FG has their own preferential treatment for special criminals like boko haram, bandits and Jihadist. I just wish Mazi had gone about it in a more civil way honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Forumites: 4:53pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

I have been here since the beginning of NL my dear. I get bored and retire monikers, but always here. On the contrary, Kanu and IPOB are the one fading away and peace is being restored to the SE.

Ekene dili onye nweanyi !
lol. What does old nairaland look like. See you. Abi na you be sarrki or beaf? Answer me.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Okechinwadike: 4:53pm On May 20
DangoteIvy:

NIGERIA CONSTITUTION states NIGERIA IS INDIVISIBLE ENTITY. ] NIGERIA CONSTITUTION STATES THAT Federal Republic Of Nigeria. (1) Nigeria is one indivisible and indissoluble sovereign state to be known by the name of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
thus until the day that part of constitution is amended, if i wake up one day that my region wants to leave the entity-constitutionally indissoluble entity, its automatically TREASON and an enemy of the state nigeria which will automatically declare a war against me to defend its forced mariage.

ways to leave
one accessing nigeria Nuclear, MILITARY STRENGTH and preparing for EXIT thru war . if my military strength can usurp and neutralise and win the entity nigeria through war/battle , I canleave the force union. VICTORS VERSUS VANQUISHED

secondly is simply diplomatically leaving by amending constitution to make room for who wants to leave to leave peacefully.
amending that part of constitution so that if majority people/population in a region votes to leave up to 80% of population of region votes to leave in referendum, region can leave peacefully. AMENDING CONSTITUTION SO THAT LORD LUGARDS 1914 CREATION IS DISSOLUBLE ENTITY if up to 80 0r 90% of population of any region in the entity wannaaaa leaveeeeee

PROCESS OF AMENDING CONSTITUTION, INVOLVES A POLITICAL PARTY HAVING MAJORITY OF 360 LAWMAKERS/SENATE SEATS AT THE SENATE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY IN COUNTRY CAPITAL ABUJA. IF MORE SENATORS WANNA SPONSOR BILL TO AMEND THAT PART OF CONSTITUTION , TO LEAVE AND SAY WE HAVE IGBO BIAFRA REGION PRESIDENT, WITH PRO BIAFRA SENATORS/LEGISLATORS SIMULTANEOUSLY MORE IN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY, MAJORITY HOUSE WILL UNANIMOUSLY VOTE TO AMEND CONSTITUTION.

BILL VOTED FOR AND APPROVED BY MAJORITY SENATORS/LEGISLATORS IS PASSED INTO LAW, AND CONSTITUTION INDIVISIBILITY PART AMENDED. AFTERALLL NA HUMANBEING HAND WRITE AM. SO NA HUMANBEINGS HAND GO FIT STILLL UN-WRITE AM IFFFF THEY HAVE MAJORITY SEATS,

if person wan sponsor bill or amendment or impeach president and majority senators in house vote against it ,it will not see light of day grin grin grin grin grin
thats why president with his party not winning majority senate seats can be usurped anyhow if senate decides to impeach. but if his partuy holds majority seats in senate, t[b]he party senators will win majority votes against impeaching [/b] their party president

pro biafra senators winning majority legislators seat at national assembly is dream can come true if they join zoo politixcs and have most influential political pro biafra future party more formidable tham pdp and apc. but biafra man generally no like participate in zoooo politics grin grin grin

THird way
is diplomattically crying, agitating, holding peaceful protests till the world and international organisations hear their wailing cry. taking nigeria to iICC world court, cryinh=g massively to UN and world organisations to just pressure giovernment to call for peaceful referendums grin grin BUT EVEN ALL THIS INTERNATIONAL JUSTICE ORGANSIATIONS HAVE LIMIT IN interfering and messsing with independent soverign national constitution unless the situationis very very critical
you hate someone still want him to be with you. that's ridiculous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 4:55pm On May 20
Dey play. You go tey for inside sell till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Omodua(m): 4:56pm On May 20
NaijaGoBetter2:
Letter to Kanu

Dear Sir,

It comes as a great surprise that almost all your supporters have abandoned you to rally behind His Excellency Peter Obi. This situation highlights the dangers of aligning oneself too closely with any tribe, political party, or religion, as people often forget past efforts to liberate them when a new alternative emerges.

I advise you, sir, to keep your promise and refrain from appearing before any judge or Nigerian court until HE PO becomes president (if God wills it). Perhaps then, you might achieve your true goals.

Dear MNK, do not let anyone intimidate you into surrendering or abandoning your movement. Remember that some people still believe in and hope for the birth of Biafra, the same people who support Peter Obi for the Nigerian presidency (This part me self no understand).

Please accept whatever food they provide, and I have faith in your eventual freedom.

Thanks and best regards
Why the sarcasm? Nigeria cannot be same if we continue to live in self denial. Nnamdi KANU's case is exposing Nigeria to horrorific moon tale where unity is still a far cry from realizing our nationhood.

So sad of a nation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by wellmax(m): 4:56pm On May 20
See as those lawyers dey shake head behind him. Shouldn’t they be the one talking. Why e employ them sef. Bunch of mor000ns.

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by DangoteIvy: 4:56pm On May 20
Okechinwadike:
you hate someone still want him to be with you. that's ridiculous
the law/constitution states even if we hate each other marriage is INDISSOLUBLE. grin Na human being hand write a forced marriage constitution na human beings hand go still UN-WRITE AM in future and amend am cool

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 4:56pm On May 20
Forumites:
lol. What does old nairaland look like. See you. Abi na you be sarrki or beaf? Answer me.

Nwatakiri!

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Smartcitizen: 4:58pm On May 20
Aremwayne:
They should pity and release him, I am sure he has learnt his lessons.

And Nigeria has stopped all wrong doing as a nation?
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Okechinwadike: 5:03pm On May 20
DangoteIvy:

the law/constitution states even if we hate each other marriage is INDISSOLUBLE. grin Na human being hand write a forced marriage constitution na human beings hand go still UN-WRITE AM in future and amend am cool
but on your own do you want it to be amended? be honest
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by truthhurtsnaira: 5:03pm On May 20
Omodua:
Why the sarcasm? Nigeria cannot be same if we continue to live in self denial. Nnamdi KANU's case is exposing Nigeria to horrorific moon tale where unity is still a far cry from realizing our nationhood.

So sad of a nation!

Dont mind them. They dont know they are simply doing themselves. Didn’t you hear the court ruling that allows banks to see your social media (as in Instagram) before giving you your money……?

The judiciary is the reason why old demented men can become president without certificates, without debates, without anything, can go missing for weeks or months, and nobody can talk.

It’s when “Nigeria” happens directly to them that they will begin to beg… Afterall Cubana Chief Priest was at Government House Owerri celebrating with Uzodimma’s “victory”…only for EFCC to carry him away and detain him for days because of ……?

You see. They all never learn.

Kanu’s only offense is being a BLACK person talking about empowering BLACK people on BLACK people’s terms.

No shaking nyash or dancing to afrobeat songs that show us being Niggers…., no Chelsea vs REal Madrid European colonial nonsense, no toasting babes or drinking Remy Martin (who’s great great great granddaughter is still making cake from Niggers in Lagos) and all these things that have consumed our brains…..

E be like say King Charles dem use serious jazz against the original people of the world…

We dont even know or care to know who we really are or were as a people.
Just greed, jealousy, and pleasures fill our mind…..

As well as cowardice……….
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Omodua(m): 5:03pm On May 20
InfoGuru118:

https://platinumtimes.ng/anybody-coming-to-trial-me-in-nigeria-is-a-terrorist-nnamdi-kanu-blows-hot-in-court-video/
If we are serious in building a stable nation, Why not we end this macabre dance of Nnamdi KANU trial?

It's high time the authorities dispense with this case for sake of peace and harmony in the state. Nigeria cannot move forward under state of anomie and confusion.

He should be unconditionally released to southeast leaders so that there's less tension in the polity and ultimately promote national cohesion.

He must have learnt his mistakes. Further incarceration in the name of trial for treasonable felony will create further the gulf of division in the polity.

Let Nigeria breath!
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by MamaFutures: 5:05pm On May 20
I wish the Nigerian govt knows the consequences of either him or the Binance executive to die in Nigeria prison.

I don't think the Nigerian govt knows the consequences.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by DangoteIvy: 5:06pm On May 20
Okechinwadike:
but on your own do you want it to be amended? be honest
Nor be everything eye see, mouth dey talk grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by tiger28: 5:06pm On May 20
NaijaGoBetter2:
Letter to Kanu

Dear Sir,

It comes as a great surprise that almost all your supporters have abandoned you to rally behind His Excellency Peter Obi. This situation highlights the dangers of aligning oneself too closely with any tribe, political party, or religion, as people often forget past efforts to liberate them when a new alternative emerges.

I advise you, sir, to keep your promise and refrain from appearing before any judge or Nigerian court until HE PO becomes president (if God wills it). Perhaps then, you might achieve your true goals.

Dear MNK, do not let anyone intimidate you into surrendering or abandoning your movement. Remember that some people still believe in and hope for the birth of Biafra, the same people who support Peter Obi for the Nigerian presidency (This part me self no understand).

Please accept whatever food they provide, and I have faith in your eventual freedom.

Thanks and best regards
You don't understand what is going on here....

The igbo grand plan's highest priority is to make Obi the President so he will then pardon Kanu........effort in futility!

2 Likes

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Gajagojo: 5:07pm On May 20
FENDI
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Omodua(m): 5:08pm On May 20
truthhurtsnaira:

Dont mind them. They dont know they are simply doing themselves. Didn’t you hear the court ruling that allows banks to see your social media (as in Instagram) before giving you your money……?

The judiciary is the reason why old demented men can become president without certificates, without debates, without anything, can go missing for weeks or months, and nobody can talk.

It’s when “Nigeria” happens directly to them that they will begin to beg… Afterall Cubana Chief Priest was at Government House Owerri celebrating with Uzodimma’s “victory”…only for EFCC to carry him away and detain him for days because of ……?

You see. They all never learn.

Kanu’s only offense is being a BLACK person talking about empowering BLACK people on BLACK people’s terms.

No shaking nyash or dancing to afrobeat songs that show us being Niggers…., no Chelsea vs REal Madrid European colonial nonsense, no toasting babes or drinking Remy Martin (who’s great great great granddaughter is still making cake from Niggers in Lagos) and all these things that have consumed our brains…..

E be like say King Charles dem use serious jazz against the original people of the world…

We dont even know or care to know who we really are or were as a people.
Just greed, jealousy, and pleasures fill our mind…..

As well as cowardice……….
Well said brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Gajagojo: 5:09pm On May 20
When the FG is done

He still has a case with Lagos State Government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Basiliun: 5:12pm On May 20
Yes, Nnamdi is bold enough, he 's even moved by any threat
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sapasenator: 5:14pm On May 20
MamaFutures:
I wish the Nigerian govt knows the consequences of either him or the Binance executive to die in Nigeria prison.

I don't think the Nigerian govt knows the consequences.

What consequence?

You wan sit at home till rapture?

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:17pm On May 20
Naija na zoo.
Period. angry
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Sholaco: 5:18pm On May 20
Mumu man
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Zivaharry(m): 5:19pm On May 20
As stupid as you are......
Babalegba:
He should be hanged already for the devastation he brought to the south east
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 5:19pm On May 20
That is part of the injustice we are talking about. Why should continue to lock him up with no regard to law and court pronouncement? Unfortunately, those who are supposed to make his freedom a national agenda are pursuing other businesses. Quite saddening.
Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 5:19pm On May 20
Babalegba:
He should be hanged already for the devastation he brought to the south east
Have you seen a cup of rice to eat today?..
Ina akoyeri!!.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by truthhurtsnaira: 5:22pm On May 20
tiger28:

You don't understand what is going on here....

The igbo grand plan's highest priority is to make Obi the President so he will then pardon Kanu........effort in futility!

Really….

Una see their mindset. That is the only reason baaa?

So why did Bini people vote him or the nonIgbo I’m not Igbo “Deltans”….or those from Cross River abi Nasawara? They too wanted Obi so he can pardon Kanu…

You cant even tell us what Asiwaju’s plan or ideas are on anything…what he stands for- from Ukraine war to the economy… Nothing…
Nor can you tell us why he was missing for almost two weeks just a week ago……

You NIGGERS shaaaa….

Too bad for you…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Be Tried In Any Nigerian Court - Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot (Video) by Bliztzer: 5:24pm On May 20
Armaggedon:
wait until he gives a command. He called your court process " shenanigan" and called his procecutors " terrorists" inside a Nigerian court. That should tell you a lot.

Well, is he not right?

When terrorist and their sympathisers are walking free in a land of rule of law under the guise of amnesty.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Phillip Shaibu Buys Keke For A Victim Of Reckless Driving By His Convoy (Pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Makarfi & Sheriff In Abuja (Photos) / Oshiomhole Behind My Predicament - Rochas Okorocha After Meeting Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.