Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,054 members, 7,859,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce (18780 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi / Bayelsa Governorship Election: Wike, Jonathan and others Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by phemmyjohnson: 3:42pm On May 20
Then call that national rat to order
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Sapasenator: 3:42pm On May 20
The mumu ex presido again.

What exactly does peace mean to Wike?

Does it involve remitting a certain percentage of Rivers money to Wike in Abuja like Tinubu was collecting from the Lagos coffers?

Does it involve allowing Wike to appoint all officials in Rivers State and run the state after the expiration of his tenure?

Can we have a detail of what peace entails?

Peace to an average Nigerian means allowing injustice and corruption to thrive and I have zero respect for Jona, He was an accident that should not have happened.

4 Likes

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Horbar1: 3:42pm On May 20
We say no to God fatherism.

Meanwhile, prices of a day old broilers has dropped today.

Chat us on 07031380149 for bookings.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ebinpawa: 3:43pm On May 20
Na so so cowards full Rivers. tongue

Allowing wike to bully you is simping
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by bemeruca: 3:43pm On May 20
Wike is a pig with frog voice.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Abisolababe(f): 3:44pm On May 20
This man too gentle and calm...just like me

1 Like

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by RodgersAkpafu: 3:44pm On May 20
CilicMarin:
IPOB have misled SIN FUBARA with their Nzogbu Nzogbu mantra..

We will show him shege...No Retreat No Surrender.

Wike Leads, We Follow!
mugu
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ebinpawa: 3:44pm On May 20
Sapasenator:
The mumu ex presido again.

What exactly does peace mean to Wike?

Does it involve remitting a certain percentage of Rivers money to Wike in Abuja like Tinubu was collecting from the Lagos coffers?

Does it involve allowing Wike to appoint all officials in Rivers State and run the state after the expiration of his tenure?

Can we have a detail of what peace entails?

Peace to an average Nigerian means allowing injustice and corruption to thrive and I have zero respect for Jona, He was an accident that should not have happened.

Promax hunger day worry u

No warehouse to loot again?
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by HumanObserver: 3:45pm On May 20
CilicMarin:

Wike Leads, We Follow!

Speak for yourself... Wike leads you and your family and you all follow as true born slaves..
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ebinpawa: 3:46pm On May 20
bemeruca:
Wike is a pig with frog voice.

He is a frog with pug voice
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by AmazingELixir: 3:47pm On May 20
lipsrsealed

Left for the eternally bitter people from the yeast they would rather have Rivers state burn to ashes, because anarchy is their aphrodisiacs.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:49pm On May 20
Soft man.. That's how you cowered and allowed evil government to take over this country.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Confirmedzombie: 3:49pm On May 20
Ipon and obedient inflicted Fubara with their dirty politics.

No peace until Fubara goes on national television, kneel down and apologise to wike the Nyerisi 1 of Rivers state.

Fubara must also disown ipob and obedient publicly.

Only this will calm we the Rivers youths down.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Sapasenator: 3:49pm On May 20
eweqwatr:
No law mandate them to work together oga jonq. Wike can go to hell

Jona has always been a dumbo jumbo nau. Neither here nor there and, never actually taking a stand for anything. Reason APC was able to shove him aside and here we are today. I even wonder where he got his PhD.

Let him define for us what his own version of "peace" actually entails.

4 Likes

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by tizzle(m): 3:51pm On May 20
Cease fire? Wike should focus on his job in Abuja and allow Fubara to do his job in Rivers state... Haba
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by somtochukwu161: 3:53pm On May 20
For d fact that dee jona has spoken is over
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by peleson1: 3:54pm On May 20
BondRiv:
That clueless neophyte wouldn't know how to go about it. Fubara is a big mistake.
Shut up..

Gej has finally warned u people.

If all ex governors in Nigeria behaves like Wike , Nigeria will be too hot for everyone.

Fubara is the governor.

Wike should go and rest
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:56pm On May 20
Peace ambassador clear road
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by peleson1: 3:56pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Jona has always been a dumbo jumbo nau. Neither here nor there and, never actually taking a stand for anything. Reason APC was able to shove him aside and here we are today. I even wonder where he got his PhD.

Let him define for us what his own version of "peace" actually entails.
Gej spoke intelligently.

I'm sure u didn't watch the video
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by peleson1: 3:57pm On May 20
Navytown12:

Apply for the US business /Agric grants for Africans.Get $5000.No repayment, no registration fee required .
Sorry..
I do not want
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Sapasenator: 3:58pm On May 20
peleson1:

Gej spoke intelligently.

I'm sure u didn't watch the video

I judge him on his past and never have to listen to him speak after his presidency.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ufuosman(m): 4:00pm On May 20
Well said
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by sihamey: 4:00pm On May 20
CilicMarin:

Wike Leads, We Follow!

So that means that SIM Fubara is an IPOB to be mislead by IPOB
I am asking for your mother
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by shineeye1: 4:02pm On May 20
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3aAQTo7KZU

SOURCE

GEJ has started bad English like Mama Peace! Who is outgoing governor here and who is incoming governor after one year of new administration?
Who exactly is Wike in the present democratic configuration of Rivers state? He is an unknown entity in the protocols of present government. Wike is guilty of high meddlesomeness and must be told so in plain language. Double speaks with ambivalent notes will not help! Wike constitutes a political nuisance which present Rivers cannot afford. QED
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by BondRiv: 4:03pm On May 20
peleson1:

Shut up..

Gej has finally warned u people.

If all ex governors in Nigeria behaves like Wike , Nigeria will be too hot for everyone.

Fubara is the governor.

Wike should go and rest

I don't want to spend my time on empty-headed sycophants like you.

Jonathan warned who? What did he achieve in his corruption-riddled government? Bunch of mediocres. An assembly of clueless people.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Chicagograduate(m): 4:04pm On May 20
The reason why Tinubu is backing wike who want to become the godfather of rivers state is because that is how he is doing in Lagos and some southwest states.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Ategberoson(m): 4:05pm On May 20
Hezzyluv:

This is not about re-election here. It's about someone being Governor (Fubara) but literally deputy Governor and Wike being the FCT minister and Governor of Rivers same time.

If what Fubara is fighting for wouldn't make him the be re-elected, he fought a good fight by not allowing Wike to be a dictator to him and his people.

There were other grassroot politicians on ground before Wike's dictatorship impose Fubara on them

Fubara enjoy or became a gov by Wike dictatorship, stop painting the dude as saint as you'll painted that incompetent Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 4:06pm On May 20
SadiqBabaSani:
Too much peace is why we are here. If only Buhari and Tinubu were Jailed and hounded in 2014 we won't be facing this hardship at the moment in Nigeria
That was why Putin is now president of Russia for the fifth time. A No nonsense man
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by AllenSpencer: 4:08pm On May 20
Ceasefire is out of the picture. One person must go down.

Ambode will go thanksgiving when we are done with Fubara.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by peleson1: 4:09pm On May 20
BondRiv:

I don't want to spend my time on empty-headed sycophants like you.

Jonathan warned who? What did he achieve in his corruption-riddled government? Bunch of mediocres. An assembly of clueless people.
U r an illiterate.

Gej did well as the leader of the Nigerian State
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by abobote: 4:09pm On May 20
This small quarrel, and Jonathan is using big grammar. Ceasefire as if it's Ukraine or Gaza war
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Thegamingorca(m): 4:11pm On May 20
Make this one no go die ontop settlement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram / PDP Reacts To The Arrest Of Iniobong Essien, Akwa Ibom State Commissioner / Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.