Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,081 members, 7,859,915 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce (18781 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi / Bayelsa Governorship Election: Wike, Jonathan and others Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Obec70(m): 5:42pm On May 20
If wike is sacked or removed as FCT minister then he will understand what Jonathan is saying! But as of now Mr governor fire from all cylinders no peace for wicked!
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Patojargz: 5:47pm On May 20
chopnaira:
Lol. Na Obidients dey deceive Fubara. Perhaps, his voters will travel from Abia and Anambra to re-elect him. LP = Ibo party

We don see u APC...
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by HRMK: 6:01pm On May 20
WHAT STOPS JONATHAN HIMSELF?CANT HE TOO SETTLE THE RIFT?
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Bluntemperor: 6:07pm On May 20
Tareq1105:

I'm not sure you're normal.

Hahaha aaaaah!
I laugh in Swahili!
So,was the Road Completed now
and is being Opening for Public use Or why is Fubara hanging on the Ex- President GEJ,for this road Project?
I'm not understanding o!
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by peleson1: 6:08pm On May 20
peleson1:
No sir

They should work separately and maintain peace at their separate levels

But wow Gej speaks so well

So deep and so intelligent.

How did we not see this in him before and how did we all miss this man?

God bless you sir
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ebinpawa: 6:15pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

His weakness allowed Buhari/Tinubu and APC hijack power and the country has since been destroyed. No be every time a leader go dey smile, sometimes, you need to be decisive and make hard decisions. Jona wan please everyone at the same time. Bad attribute for a leader.
I agree with u there .I never seen such a mugu country allowing suffering and no protest
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Jocdon(m): 6:22pm On May 20
He who need peace must be ready for war
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Ategberoson(m): 6:26pm On May 20
Hezzyluv:

Same would still happen regardless who Wike chooses. Is either the person be a vice Governor with Wike being the original governor or he fights like Fubara I doing. cheesy

No politicians is Saint
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Belurved1(m): 6:33pm On May 20
Preaching peace to 2 Looters so they can agree to loot govt money thats meant to cater for people's welfare together. If they both agree, then innocent lives is at stake. I prefer it this way, let them keep exposing each other jare, so that those useless followers eye go clear. Baba peacemaker; go back to your house and let the show continue. Lobatan
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Diligence: 8:27pm On May 20
Dear GEJ: There can only be one Captain, and that's Guv Sim Fubara.

Wike time don pass! If him no respect himself, him to lose every every!

Guv Sim Fubara should continue focusing on the people & put Wike in oblivion where he legally belongs!
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by fxexperts: 8:34pm On May 20
LegendHero:
No, they should fight to death.

Fubara should demolish the house of assembly, demolish all Wike house and businesses, demolish the house of all the other reps and Wike loyalists, and demolish any road constructed by Wike.

They should turn the state upside down and Fubara must not be seen as weak, peace is only for the weak.

and also they should demolish your fathers house too.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by fxexperts: 8:35pm On May 20
illuminutty:
GEJ is always weakling. A weakling yesterday. A weakling today. A weakling tomorrow.

The same attitude that made APC and Buhari to gang up and chase him out of Aso Rock without a second tenure.

Gentility don turn this man to maluu. Tufiakwa
That is what your shithole country cannot ever be as developed as the white man's land. you black folks are truly a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by lululovesblue(f): 8:42pm On May 20
Not to avoid accountability but this isn't the reason we can't be as developed lmao. Our resources are being siphoned and our leaders are figureheads for the white men you compare us to. There's a lot of reasons we can't ever be as developed, and one of the reasons is we keep bootlicking whites, kinda like what you're doing right now. Then again, I don't know your race. You might as well be white.
fxexperts:
That is what your shithole country cannot ever be as developed as the white man's land. you black folks are truly a disgrace to humanity.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by CilicMarin: 8:47pm On May 20
fergie001 Whily did you remove my post here?

CC: Mynd44
Seun

So because I added Peter Obi photo? Are you now working for the IPOB terrorists called Obedient?

Please, let it not repeat itself again...I have been on this forum for the past 15 years...I know every rule and how to navigate them without breaking any..
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by gift2xl: 8:55pm On May 20
No war and no casualties.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by LegendHero(m): 9:05pm On May 20
fxexperts:
and also they should demolish your fathers house too.

My father house is not in Rivers.

So if they like they should demolish all houses in Rivers for their fight, it’s none of my concern.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by fxexperts: 9:39pm On May 20
lululovesblue:
Not to avoid accountability but this isn't the reason we can't be as developed lmao. Our resources are being siphoned and our leaders are figureheads for the white men you compare us to. There's a lot of reasons we can't ever be as developed, and one of the reasons is we keep bootlicking whites, kinda like what you're doing right now. Then again, I don't know your race. You might as well be white.
How are your resources been siphoned don't you guys get paid for each crude oil that the west takes from your country, see don't let them deceive you, but i actually do not buy into all this propaganda stuff most folks are spreading about. If all the western companies leaves Nigeria today and they refuse to buy our crude oil, we will still be the ones to cy blood. If the almighty Russia today is fighting hard to be able to sell their crude to the west. They are not the ones who ask us not to be able to drill our own oil ourself.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by lululovesblue(f): 9:43pm On May 20
Oh, so you're nigerian? How curious. Imagine seperating yourself from the "black folks" you keep spitting vitriol towards and assuming moral highground. I don't have a lot of interest in this conversation, I just found it funny. The whites won't view you any differently from the rest of us, no matter how much of a sellout you try to be on nairaland. Relax and drink water. This conversation is a lot more complex than you think it is
fxexperts:
How are your resources been siphoned don't you guys get paid for each crude oil that the west takes from your country, see don't let them deceive you, but i actually do not buy into all this propaganda stuff most folks are spreading about. If all the western companies leaves Nigeria today and they refuse to buy our crude oil, we will still be the ones to cy blood. If the almighty Russia today is fighting hard to be able to sell their crude to the west. They are not the ones who ask us not to be able to drill our own oil ourself.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by lagosrd: 9:51pm On May 20
Fubara would have been a better president . I love the guy's moves. Silent and supersonic. There is nothing to settle again with wike. He has lost the battle . Even Mr president cannot allow himself to be messed up by lost battles .
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by fxexperts: 10:05pm On May 20
lululovesblue:
Oh, so you're nigerian? How curious. Imagine seperating yourself from the "black folks" you keep spitting vitriol towards and assuming moral highground. I don't have a lot of interest in this conversation, I just found it funny. The whites won't view you any differently from the rest of us, no matter how much of a sellout you try to be on nairaland. Relax and drink water. This conversation is a lot more complex than you think it is
I repeat again stop deceiving yourself, stop swallowing negativity all around you, i do not need the whites or anyone to view me different or anything as no one's opinion of me matters, only my opinion and view matters in my life. but still I try to do thing diligently in my own way and I do not swallow lies and negativity like you lots are doing here on this forum. all you people are doing is shifting blames for your failures and the best way to know a failed man, just look at the way who always blames everyone but themselves for their failures and decisions they make in life. that is exactly what most of you are doing on this forum. did the westerners not steal resources from India, China, Japan where are those countries today? do they sit back to cry and wail like you are doing now, blaming the west for your failures and getting to concern with how they view you, they view you people as trash because first of all you all choose to believe you are trash. and no one is going to see you better than you see yourself. you understand nothing i have been trying to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Mom007(f): 10:06pm On May 20
Chief, leave these people in their muddy fight. No let them dirty your cloth!
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by lululovesblue(f): 10:18pm On May 20
You also don't understand what I'm trying to say either. You're trying to separate yourself from other nigerians. Calling them "you black folks" and "you people" and it's clearly tap-dancing

From the start I said I didn't want to avoid accountability. Africans have a hand in their own failures. But theirs is not the only hand in it.
Again,why would you need to separate yourself if you didn't want to be viewed differently from whites? "The whites see YOU PEOPLE as this" "You BLACK FOLKS will never accomplish this" unfortunately you're included. You're part of the people they view as trash. So stop with this weird terminology. I am not sitting back to wail about anything. It feels like you picked one sentence out of many to nit-pick. Drink some water. It will help, I promise
fxexperts:
I repeat again stop deceiving yourself, stop swallowing negativity all around you, i do not need the whites or anyone to view me different or anything as no one's opinion of me matters, only my opinion and view matters in my life. but still I try to do thing diligently in my own way and I do not swallow lies and negativity like you lots are doing here on this forum. all you people are doing is shifting blames for your failures and the best way to know a failed man, just look at the way who always blames everyone but themselves for their failures and decisions they make in life. that is exactly what most of you are doing on this forum. did the westerners not steal resources from India, China, Japan where are those countries today? do they sit back to cry and wail like you are doing now, blaming the west for your failures and getting to concern with how they view you, they view you people as trash because first of all you all choose to believe you are trash. and no one is going to see you better than you see yourself. you understand nothing i have been trying to say.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Melagros(m): 10:33pm On May 20
LegendHero:
No, they should fight to death.

Fubara should demolish the house of assembly, demolish all Wike house and businesses, demolish the house of all the other reps and Wike loyalists, and demolish any road constructed by Wike.

They should turn the state upside down and Fubara must not be seen as weak, peace is only for the weak.

I'm surprised reading this reply from you
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by cybarinem(m): 10:50pm On May 20
You were all happy Jonathan berth with fubara but now that he came and preach peace, he is hated same way u hated him because he was peaceful. Rivers peace is beyond you all media rats! I can't wait to see you all crawl back to your states when the fire is off...
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by LegendHero(m): 2:52am On May 21
Melagros:

I'm surprised reading this reply from you

It’s sarcasm. Most people on Nairaland no sabi anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Mulls Cabinet Reshuffle Ahead Of 2019 Elections / CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement / Na’abba: Buhari Hasn’t Added Any Value To Democracy… We’ll Stop Him In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.