Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,004 members, 7,859,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce (18779 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Myanmar Coup: Jonathan Calls For Release Of Aung San Suu Kyi / Bayelsa Governorship Election: Wike, Jonathan and others Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by peleson1: 4:11pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

I judge him on his past and never have to listen to him speak after his presidency.
Change is constant.

U should learn to give people second chance .

If impressed me with his speech.

Though I v always known him as one who speaks or try to speak factually.

Good head I must say
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by motun44: 4:11pm On May 20
Continue

Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by BondRiv: 4:11pm On May 20
peleson1:

U r an illiterate.

Gej did well as the leader of the Nigerian State

Look at this bush man. Find your level. If you knew what illiteracy meant, you wouldn't have used it the way you did. Empty vessel. There's nothing in you. Stop begging for my attention.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Bluntemperor: 4:12pm On May 20
SadiqBabaSani:
Too much peace is why we are here. If only Buhari and Tinubu were Jailed and hounded in 2014 we won't be facing this hardship at the moment in Nigeria

Rubbish talk!
What happened to your IBB- that unilateral annulled June 12,1994 Elections, and plunged Nigeria into abysmal Crisis - which eventually led to his appointed Abacha that looted the Nigerian Resources till date,Nigerians are still reeking the wicked devourers activities!
You lack history,that is why you are not making sense.
•The Tinubu-work in Progress is because he removed the Oil Subsidies - which others failed to do because they - Past Leaders, were benefitting from it,as they created self made problems for Nigeria!
Why should God gave us Oil and we could Not have one Functional Refinery out of All OPEC Members.
That is the TRUTH!
You should be ashamed.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Blaze14k: 4:13pm On May 20
CilicMarin:
IPOB have misled SIN FUBARA with their Nzogbu Nzogbu mantra..

We will show him shege...No Retreat No Surrender.

Wike Leads, We Follow!

This kinda stuff suppose to come from brainless people like yarioma and his apprentice helineus. You must be very daft in school don't follow people that has little or no contribution
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by CountinBlessins(m): 4:18pm On May 20
SadiqBabaSani:
Too much peace is why we are here. If only Buhari and Tinubu were Jailed and hounded in 2014 we won't be facing this hardship at the moment in Nigeria

Very true
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Jayhome24: 4:18pm On May 20
My humble ex president pls no need for any truce the obidients are the ones pushing Fubara and forgot life is a stage. Tinubu made truce for peace to reign yet Fubara allowed those bittered losers to add petrol to the fire so we stood back and let the two of them fight it out.

Wish dem all d best.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Vadese1: 4:19pm On May 20
There shall be no peace for the wicked. The Obiokpo rat (Wike) must be cage and he must submit to Fubara.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Anonymous11: 4:22pm On May 20
Indeed, there is no where in the Nigeria law that a stated that the incumbent governor should take order from the predecessor. Enough of all these weakness. An elected Governor is only obligated to serve his constituency, not Wike.

eweqwatr:
No law mandate them to work together oga jonq. Wike can go to hell
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Hezzyluv: 4:24pm On May 20
Ategberoson:

There were other grassroot politicians on ground before Wike's dictatorship impose Fubara on them

Fubara enjoy or became a gov by Wike dictatorship, stop painting the dude as saint as you'll painted that incompetent Peter obi

Same would still happen regardless who Wike chooses. Is either the person be a vice Governor with Wike being the original governor or he fights like Fubara I doing. cheesy
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Tareq1105: 4:27pm On May 20
LegendHero:
No, they should fight to death.

Fubara should demolish the house of assembly, demolish all Wike house and businesses, demolish the house of all the other reps and Wike loyalists, and demolish any road constructed by Wike.

They should turn the state upside down and Fubara must not be seen as weak, peace is only for the weak.

I'm not sure you're normal.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by capnies: 4:28pm On May 20
CilicMarin:

Wike Leads, We Follow!

I PITY FAILURES THAT DOESN'T KNOW
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by appini: 4:30pm On May 20
Oga Jona please stay far from this, as this is the last opportunity to cut Wike to size.

Fubara only fired for just one week, everybody dey call dor peace.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ebinpawa: 4:33pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

I judge him on his past and never have to listen to him speak after his presidency.

Promax hunger never reach you?

No worries you go soon hit am
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ebinpawa: 4:33pm On May 20
appini:
Oga Jona please stay far from this, as this is the last opportunity to cut Wike to size.

Fubara only fired for just one week, everybody dey call dor peace.

Garbage
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Sapasenator: 4:36pm On May 20
ebinpawa:

Promax hunger never reach you?

No worries you go soon hit am

Na Jona incompetence made me vex leave the country. I am out of reach of the cluelessness of any Nigerian politician both present and in the future.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Mckraz01: 4:43pm On May 20
SadiqBabaSani:

Aswear...
That they should hold ceasefire... moto

We are not good at peace oo..
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by freeborn02: 4:46pm On May 20
CilicMarin:

Wike Leads, We Follow!

You can't defend APC and not sound stupid.

Are all Obidients Igbos?

Will you also call Yoruba, middle belt and northern Obidients IPOB?

O ti gọ̀ jù!
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ransomed: 4:46pm On May 20
They have not started and this Egberi papa is calling ceasefire. Let us witness the fire first.Two robbers fighting over looted resources.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by justking(m): 4:53pm On May 20
Man of peace ✌.

Learn how to make money online, check my signature in my profile.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Enemyofpeace: 4:53pm On May 20
There should not be any ceasefire. Let them continue. It should be war without end
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Oghene86: 5:06pm On May 20
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3aAQTo7KZU

SOURCE

It would be hard for truce at this point, with the decamping of those lawmakers who lost their seats made things worse, they both should count their losses and move on.

Most people political career has ended especially those lawmakers
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:08pm On May 20
BondRiv:

Look at this bush man. Find your level. If you knew what illiteracy meant, you wouldn't have used it the way you did. Empty vessel. There's nothing in you. Stop begging for my attention.
How fa about that your man Bubu and this your man Emilokan strangulating Nigeria? Squeezing Nigeria in their palms.

That what you called strong man powerful leadership eh? With the hardship policies everywhere

May God have mercy on your soul and deliver you.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Niok: 5:11pm On May 20
chopnaira:
Lol. Na Obidients dey deceive Fubara. Perhaps, his voters will travel from Abia and Anambra to re-elect him. LP = Ibo party
Yoruba peasants stay the fvck away from south south issues
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by ebinpawa: 5:18pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Na Jona incompetence made me vex leave the country. I am out of reach of the cluelessness of any Nigerian politician both present and in the future.

Jona should have sacked that danjuma woman
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Maski87: 5:23pm On May 20
No way, it has to be a fight to finish and winner takes all,jungle Don mature
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Sapasenator: 5:24pm On May 20
ebinpawa:

Jona should have sacked that danjuma woman

His weakness allowed Buhari/Tinubu and APC hijack power and the country has since been destroyed. No be every time a leader go dey smile, sometimes, you need to be decisive and make hard decisions. Jona wan please everyone at the same time. Bad attribute for a leader.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by bizhop01: 5:30pm On May 20
Wike said he don't need peace, so if he find someone that ready to give him trouble let it be cool
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by highchief1: 5:34pm On May 20
Hezzyluv:

This is not about re-election here. It's about someone being Governor (Fubara) but literally deputy Governor and Wike being the FCT minister and Governor of Rivers same time.

If what Fubara is fighting for wouldn't make him the be re-elected, he fought a good fight by not allowing Wike to be a dictator to him and his people.
the way una Dey talk Dey make me wonder how una Dey think.its simple.if u want to be a gov that no one can control them muscle ur way in yourself.if they install u they must control u.nawa o
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by peleson1: 5:34pm On May 20
BondRiv:

Who cares about your silly existence .
With 30k stipends u r everywhere licking Wike a SS

Just look at this nitwit illiterate and backward thinking element like u
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by brightDdon(m): 5:41pm On May 20
HighQue007:
Fubara doesn’t have the balls to go against the Wike. It is the PDP strong men behind him, using him to settle scores with Wike. It is politics and this kind of thing might be bad for the politicians but it’s good for the people.

When politicians align it is mostly against the people but when they go against each other it usually for the people.

I think you are very correct

Just like fubara now,they'll work and dish out people's oriented project and programmes just to win the support of the people to enable them have more followers.
Re: Fubara Vs Wike: Jonathan Calls For A Truce by Obec70(m): 5:41pm On May 20
If wike is sacked or removed as FCT minister then he will understand what Jonathan is saying! But as now Mr governor fire from all cylinders no peace for wicked!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Outburst, A Master Stroke? / CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Leadership As Crisis Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.