Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,176 members, 7,864,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:07 AM

DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape (86976 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Kukutente23: 11:22am On May 21
I have seen the video and I have to confess the girl is a who`re

All these victim mentality should stop

She should own her whoredom

Dino, Nyesom, Femi and Co will kill to have that who`re considering how good she was in the video

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by chipet67(m): 11:24am On May 21
Where is the video?

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Otulaeke: 11:25am On May 21
Wahala
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by tishbite42: 11:29am On May 21
But the guy was naked too na
Abi men own no be nude and unclothedness again?!
Abi na graphic design?!🥺😔

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Dagger111(m): 11:33am On May 21
lululovesblue:
Honestly it's stup1d1ty to let a man video you in such a compromising situation. Of course there are lots of situations where the woman isn't aware she's being recorded, but willingly letting him video you?? With your face and all? How can you trust he won't leak it during an argument or after you broke up? Obviously she's the victim in this and he can and should be prosecuted, as he could spend years in prison for this, but abeg, if you get sense no let person dey video you. Make una dey get sense na

Why your lips con be like dilapidated kpekus like this?
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Dagger111(m): 11:34am On May 21
house10studios:
u never that's y, some guys go twist ur brain with words

Infact, some times, ladies asked for it.... i have had different experiences and i thank God that i didn't fall for that trap cos they are now exes.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by house10studios: 11:36am On May 21
Dagger111:

Infact, some times, ladies asked for it.... i have had different experiences and i thank God that i didn't fall for that trap cos they are now exes.

Same here she was like she will delete it after watching it. I just say nope thanks
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by kiltoko1(m): 11:39am On May 21
Just checking if the video is here
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by lululovesblue(f): 11:39am On May 21
You're right, I should have been more inclusive. I just used women as an example, since the case was about a woman. There's honestly no reason to record that
ElevationD:

It’s stupid to allow either party video in the name of love. It’s stupid to do that even when you are married. It’s stupid to even contemplate it in the first place.

It is not one sided to the advantage of the man. The ladies do it too, either to blackmail or to embarrass the man.

Most cases never end well.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Onkoolos: 11:39am On May 21
Kukutente23:
I have seen the video and I have to confess the girl is a who`re

All these victim mentality should stop

She should own her whoredom

Dino, Nyesom, Femi and Co will kill to have that who`re considering how good she was in the video

Werey why u watch the video.??.. grin grin u self like bad things..
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Onkoolos: 11:40am On May 21
chipet67:
Where is the video?

This is bad sir grin grin grin
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by lululovesblue(f): 11:40am On May 21
Does shaming my appearance make you feel better about yourself? You can't expect me to take you seriously, c'mon. How I look like has nothing to do with the subject at hand, try and stay focused.
Dagger111:

Why your lips con be like dilapidated kpekus like this?

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by HappyPagan: 11:41am On May 21
Lionessza6:

Type like what? In various languages ? grin. That's how we have informal conversations; we are able to use various languages in one sentence grin. This is because we have many official languages and have been conditioned to try and accommodate as many people as we possible can when we are having such discussions with ourselves....you could say this is our version of pidgin grin grin

And the last part means : People change quickly ; basically your friend today might be your enemy tommorow, so practice modesty even among your acquaintances.
Thanks.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by superCleanworks(m): 11:44am On May 21
PraiseHim4ever:

Nothing shows u are married tho....

What? You want him to show you his marriage certificate or ACT MATURE according to your boring definitions? so a man can not type whatever he wants and say FŰCK you because he his married?

Keep chaining yourself with societal confines and maturity expectations, become boring and grow old quickly. Suits you

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by ADSP116(m): 11:45am On May 21
A beg where is the video,we want to confirm something?
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by superCleanworks(m): 11:45am On May 21
CountinBlessins:

Nothing shows you are educated tho , its not my fault your life didnt work out due to stupid decisions, grin

Stop replying to dumbos. do your thing and yes, fůck you.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by 99thEnemy(m): 11:47am On May 21
Lionessza6:

Type like what? In various languages ? grin. That's how we have informal conversations; we are able to use various languages in one sentence grin. This is because we have many official languages and have been conditioned to try and accommodate as many people as we possible can when we are having such discussions with ourselves....you could say this is our version of pidgin grin grin

And the last part means : People change quickly ; basically your friend today might be your enemy tommorow, so practice modesty even among your acquaintances.
Where is the tape? angry

Let us see an Mzansi tape too. angry
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by PraiseHim4ever: 11:48am On May 21
superCleanworks:

What? You want him to show you his marriage certificate or ACT MATURE according to your boring definitions? so a man can not type whatever he wants and say FŰCK you because he his married?

Keep chaining yourself with societal confines and maturity expectations, become boring and grow old quickly. Suits you

Babies everywhere..... Ur kids (that's if u AV any) will appreciate u after reading ur comment
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by bizzibodi(m): 11:58am On May 21
Wia iz d pfucking xexx tape
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by tnerro1(m): 12:00pm On May 21
I no see anything the girl get wey go make the sex tape sell

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by 11Monkeys: 12:00pm On May 21
Holluwhakemmy:
My Gender will not hear word stop allowing your partner to video you when having sex it might go sour later, see the consequences now

Not every woman is foolish. Don't criminalise your gender.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by house10studios: 12:00pm On May 21
bizzibodi:

Google madfind film
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by house10studios: 12:00pm On May 21
bizzibodi:

Google madfind film
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by superCleanworks(m): 12:22pm On May 21
PraiseHim4ever:
Babies everywhere..... Ur kids (that's if u AV any) will appreciate u after reading ur comment

And this is coming from someone who writes like a teenage fool. what is AV? What bush did you attend school in?
Yet here you are, thanks to the internet, you want A MAN to prove marriage to you? who are you and what are you? You better face your life and work on your education.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by NinjaMetahuman: 12:22pm On May 21
CountinBlessins:

Don't be stupid. I had video recordings of all my ex long before I got married. All those videos were deleted with the past as each relationship ended.

I never even thought to leak any. But tall that's history,been married 4 years now and 2 kids later . So stop generalizing and Fūck you angry
Don't minf thr fool.

instead of attacking immature people like the dj, theu will attack people's kink instead.

Stupid moral police.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by UnknownQueen(f): 12:26pm On May 21
CountinBlessins:

Don't be stupid. I had video recordings of all my ex long before I got married. All those videos were deleted with the past as each relationship ended.

I never even thought to leak any. But tall that's history,been married 4 years now and 2 kids later . So stop generalizing and Fūck you angry
Hey, but this guy just gave his honest opinion about the topic of discussion..
He wasn't specifically talking to you about this, but you went so low to insult him.
This doesn't speak well of a married man with Children...Well maybe it's okay to say F UCK your children grin

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by MrIcredible: 12:36pm On May 21
saddler:
Where is our humanity?

Where is our empathy?

Why will he leak privacy in such a heartless way?

How can someone do a thing like this in 2024?

How will she overcome this shame?

Where is the goddamn leaked video?

Why will they engage in premarital sex.
Shameless pigs don't deserve messy

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:46pm On May 21
Kuvikians again... This is why their women hate them and don't want them around... This is way they prefer other blacks most especially from Nigeria than their men .. their men are immature and react easily..

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JuanDeDios: 12:57pm On May 21
meobizy:
Why do South Africans always type like this? I believe the last line is “a word is enough for the wise.”
It's how they talk. The dad would ask the mom a question using a combination of English, Zulu and Tswana. And the kid would respond in Afrikaans while finishing it off in Xhosa. Non South Africans often find it intriguing.

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Meteng: 12:58pm On May 21
Abeg, who get the video make e send give me maka for fit give my own opinion biko
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by LordKushmann(m): 12:58pm On May 21
[quote author=meobizy post=130058471]Why do South Africans always type like this? I believe the last line is “a word is enough for the wise.”[quote] Umuntu actually cognates with Igbo Umumadu. So you can guess the rest. Lol. Umumadu naemecha ajọ ife. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Kidnapper Evans' Wife, Uchenna Onwuamadike Cries & Begs Nigerians (Photo) / Hushpuppi, Gang Defrauded 1,926,400 People, Made N168bn – Dubai Police

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.