Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape (86744 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by olisaEze(m): 10:43am On May 21
If the neegha thought he’d spoil her for others by leaking her nudes online, let him think again because Naija neeghas are cummin for her already! grin. If u dongerrit fogerabourrit!! Keep ur head up girl, Robbie Kardashian didn’t make his family famous despite defending the murder case of the decade. A sextape leaked on his daughter did that! Whether good or bad, publicity is publicity. It’s what you make of it from hereon that counts! cool
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:43am On May 21
grin
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by TechBaron: 10:43am On May 21
meobizy:
Why do South Africans always type like this? I believe the last line is “a word is enough for the wise.”
It means "people change quickly"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by omoadeleye(m): 10:44am On May 21
Where is the video link before i rush to conclusion??

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Justiceleague1: 10:46am On May 21
Lionessza6:

Type like what? In various languages ? grin. That's how we have informal conversations; we are able to use various languages in one sentence grin. This is because we have many official languages and have been conditioned to try and accommodate as many people as we possible can when we are having such discussions with ourselves....you could say this is our version of pidgin grin grin

And the last part means : People change quickly ; basically your friend today might be your enemy tommorow, so practice modesty even among your acquaintances.
Umuntu ZA,shut up and kiss me, baby.....

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Kobicove(m): 10:48am On May 21
This sort of act should be made a criminal offence punishable with prison time angry
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Edusouls(m): 10:49am On May 21
Chai humans have completely lost it, the rot of western culture of immorality has spread like cancer all over the globe, Africans being light headed humans always seeking pleasure, fast copy the negative sides easily but not the positive

4 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by osuolale95(m): 10:50am On May 21
meobizy:
Why do South Africans always type like this? I believe the last line is “a word is enough for the wise.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:51am On May 21
My Gender will not hear word stop allowing your partner to video you when having sex it might go sour later, see the consequences now
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Pastoshizzy(m): 10:51am On May 21
Awọn asinwin meji.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by ucbenjamin696: 10:51am On May 21
Shey no b same southy wey deir ladies dey show boobs for cultural attire?

Anyway make she just begin sell the video,since d guy no get sense to sell am
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by michoim(m): 10:57am On May 21
CountinBlessins:

Don't be stupid. I had video recordings of all my ex long before I got married. All those videos were deleted with the past as each relationship ended.

I never even thought to leak any. But tall that's history,been married 4 years now and 2 kids later . So stop generalizing and Fūck you angry
Having sex videos of all your ex and not uploading them doesn't justify the stupidity of your actions of ever thinking to record nude/sex videos...

4 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by kingthreat(m): 10:58am On May 21
Revenge porrn

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Omoluabi16(m): 10:58am On May 21
How is this relevant though? I bet 90% of people here do not know any of them. What do we do with just another sex tape? Apparently some ladies still won't learn, and some boys won't still grow up.
I no watch!

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by morikee: 11:00am On May 21
Sex is so overrated

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by antidote06: 11:00am On May 21
lululovesblue:
Honestly it's stup1d1ty to let a man video you in such a compromising situation. Of course there are lots of situations where the woman isn't aware she's being recorded, but willingly letting him video you?? With your face and all? How can you trust he won't leak it during an argument or after you broke up? Obviously she's the victim in this and he can and should be prosecuted, as he could spend years in prison for this, but abeg, if you get sense no let person dey video you. Make una dey get sense na
Am I love wth u . Be like u get sense
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by advanceDNA: 11:00am On May 21
The gender that literally walks around dressed naked is angry her nudes were leaked..... I mean, am I missing something here ??

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:01am On May 21
No sensible and decent lady makes a sextape or allows a man record their sex acts.
The day, the relationship breaks up, the sex video will be utilised as a tool for blackmail and shaming.
Gen F ladies won't learn, including our useless yeyebrities here.
Tiwa Savage,Empress Njamah and Moyo Lawal are all celebrities.
They have material things but lack decency and dignity as a real woman should.
The sex videos of these shameless women would never ever be erased from the Net, and would always be there to their shame.

3 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by DCmonster: 11:01am On May 21
Where is the video na, this news is incomplete and false without video.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Reality3080: 11:04am On May 21
CountinBlessins:

Don't be stupid. I had video recordings of all my ex long before I got married. All those videos were deleted with the past as each relationship ended.

I never even thought to leak any. But tall that's history,been married 4 years now and 2 kids later . So stop generalizing and Fūck you angry
don’t b stupid man

It’s not right, it shows u date foolish women n it shows d kinda person u are

Only a foolish person will allow that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by mightyhazel: 11:05am On May 21
That cloudy pool is dirty n not fit for a dip .. A reservoir of oogonium,algae and several dead sperm cells

Yuck
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by emmyluizzz: 11:07am On May 21
you are bringing south Africans who hate other black countries problems to the already big problem Nigerians are facing

op you and the dj and the slut should get lost

4 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by ElevationD: 11:08am On May 21
lululovesblue:
Honestly it's stup1d1ty to let a man video you in such a compromising situation. Of course there are lots of situations where the woman isn't aware she's being recorded, but willingly letting him video you?? With your face and all? How can you trust he won't leak it during an argument or after you broke up? Obviously she's the victim in this and he can and should be prosecuted, as he could spend years in prison for this, but abeg, if you get sense no let person dey video you. Make una dey get sense na

It’s stupid to allow either party video in the name of love. It’s stupid to do that even when you are married. It’s stupid to even contemplate it in the first place.

It is not one sided to the advantage of the man. The ladies do it too, either to blackmail or to embarrass the man.

Most cases never end well.

3 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by pezeji(m): 11:08am On May 21
Where is the sextape?

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Konquest: 11:11am On May 21
house10studios:

South African DJ And Forex Trader “Grootman” Leaks Sextape Of His Ex Gcinile Twala

A South African forex trader and Instagram influencer, Themba Selahle, popularly known as Grootman, has been accused of leaking the sex tape of his ex-fiancée, Gcinile Twala.

Social media users are dragging Grootman, with many expressing outrage and demanding justice for Gcinile, an Instagram influencer and make-up artist.

The tape, captioned “part 1 of 35” shows only Gcinile, completely naked, as she performed s3xual acts on Grootman and herself.

The couple who portrayed a lavish lifestyle on Instagram ended their relationship this year with Grootman telling Gcinile to pack up and leave his house.

Credit: Madfind
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Adflex1(m): 11:11am On May 21
Vaseline Crew grin
Someone should post the video link before I change my mind. angry

saddler:
Where is our humanity?

Where is our empathy?

Why will he leak privacy in such a heartless way?

How can someone do a thing like this in 2024?

How will she overcome this shame?

Where is the goddamn leaked video?

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Konquest: 11:17am On May 21
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Konquest: 11:18am On May 21
Lionessza6:

Type like what? In various languages ? grin. That's how we have informal conversations; we are able to use various languages in one sentence grin. This is because we have many official languages and have been conditioned to try and accommodate as many people as we possible can when we are having such discussions with ourselves....you could say this is our version of pidgin grin grin

And the last part means: People change quickly ; basically your friend today might be your enemy tommorow, so practice modesty even among your acquaintances.
The bolded is succinctly stated.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Lutherblaq: 11:18am On May 21
saddler:
Where is our humanity?

Where is our empathy?

Why will he leak privacy in such a heartless way?

How can someone do a thing like this in 2024?

How will she overcome this shame?

Where is the goddamn leaked video?

Make you run go 9jaflaver you go see am cheesy
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by AAADE(m): 11:20am On May 21
I think having sex is a mutual game. Is it not the nude of both of them that the whole world will see? To my own understanding the most stupid fellow is the man that leaked the video.

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by condensedmilk: 11:21am On May 21
If one Nigerian guy come later show the babe real love xenophobia will be reignited.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures) / Two Birds Fought To Death In My Compound Early This Morning, PHOTO / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.