Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,998 members, 7,863,590 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape (86628 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Miles300: 1:19pm On May 21
Make una leave talk first , where dey link to the sex tape dey .
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JaceBlaze: 1:20pm On May 21
KingCold:
This tabloid trash made it to Nairaland? smh...
watch them grandstand and insulting south africans..
tick, tock, tick.

They are stalking us and monitoring everything we do 24/7 .You will never see SA tabloids reporting to us about Davido lol.

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by DonroxyII: 1:28pm On May 21
lululovesblue:
Honestly it's stup1d1ty to let a man video you in such a compromising situation. Of course there are lots of situations where the woman isn't aware she's being recorded, but willingly letting him video you?? With your face and all? How can you trust he won't leak it during an argument or after you broke up? Obviously she's the victim in this and he can and should be prosecuted, as he could spend years in prison for this, but abeg, if you get sense no let person dey video you. Make una dey get sense na
His Gbola long sha .. The thing be like Pipe .....

They were just being Naughty but Shit Happens sha !
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by PraiseHim4ever: 1:32pm On May 21
superCleanworks:

And this is coming from someone who writes like a teenage fool. what is AV? What bush did you attend school in?
Yet here you are, thanks to the internet, you want A MAN to prove marriage to you? who are you and what are you? You better face your life and work on your education.

Are u sure u are up to 17?
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by ElevationD: 1:34pm On May 21
lululovesblue:
You're right, I should have been more inclusive. I just used women as an example, since the case was about a woman. There's honestly no reason to record that

Cheers.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by DonroxyII: 1:36pm On May 21
Racoon:
Why would a reasonable adult in his right thinking senses will have consensual sex with a partner and video same? WTF is wrong with some humanity sef?
It's called Exploration Being "Naughty" ....

E dey sweet until e cast !!
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by house10studios: 1:39pm On May 21
Meteng:
Abeg, who get the video make e send give me maka for fit give my own opinion biko
google madfind film

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by DonroxyII: 1:39pm On May 21
Edusouls:
Chai humans have completely lost it, the rot of western culture of immorality has spread like cancer all over the globe, Africans being light headed humans always seeking pleasure, fast copy the negative sides easily but not the positive
Every Culture is Rotten ...
Be responsible for yourself for once Abeg !!

Na from time immemorial our ancestors were knocking themselves inside Cassava Tree ... Dem dey Knack for Streams .... na because say nobody go know because elders would kill them ...

Elders were also chopping each other wives ...

Abeg ... no be today nyansh dey back na social media make am go viral...

If not for internet, you for hear say two people knack each other for ZA & the matter cast

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by DonroxyII: 1:42pm On May 21
Holluwhakemmy:
My Gender will not hear word stop allowing your partner to video you when having sex it might go sour later, see the consequences now
When you are carried to that Realm where all Mental frequencies & Bandwidths no dey walk again ..

Your world would stand still & Nothing-Else would you hear nor see until e cast !

Until u reach such Realm, u wouldn't know!

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Ijaya123: 1:46pm On May 21
lululovesblue:
Honestly it's stup1d1ty to let a man video you in such a compromising situation. Of course there are lots of situations where the woman isn't aware she's being recorded, but willingly letting him video you?? With your face and all? How can you trust he won't leak it during an argument or after you broke up? Obviously she's the victim in this and he can and should be prosecuted, as he could spend years in prison for this, but abeg, if you get sense no let person dey video you. Make una dey get sense na

Many ladies are currently being recorded willingly in a compromising position as we speak.
Many will be recorded tomorrow, day after and the after.

They will never get sense.

4 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Swaelyf(f): 1:48pm On May 21
as long as the tape is made anyone could have access to it and why sex tape if you dont plan to show others,bcs this person is literally your gf
michoim:

Having sex videos of all your ex and not uploading them doesn't justify the stupidity of your actions of ever thinking to record nude/sex videos...
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Nyanabo2: 1:55pm On May 21
meobizy:
Why do South Africans always type like this? I believe the last line is “a word is enough for the wise.”

The last line means someone can change quickly.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Hardy123(m): 2:01pm On May 21
JaceBlaze:

They are stalking us and monitoring everything we do 24/7 .You will never see SA tabloids reporting to us about Davido lol.
Shut up and eat the humble pie. You know you can't do without us and that's a fact!
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by TableLeg(m): 2:50pm On May 21
Odo pa, owa leak nudes?
Oponu Okinrin!

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Temi2468: 3:03pm On May 21
PraiseHim4ever:

Nothing shows u are married tho....

Someone saying Bleep you to everyone in his comments is who you're quoting or replying?😃

Why not engage serious people without psychotic issues and ignore his comments.

Just an advice.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JaceBlaze: 3:27pm On May 21
Hardy123:
Shut up and eat the humble pie. You know you can't do without us and that's a fact!

LoL grin says someone who has to wait for SA to create new genres of music and dances so he can desperately ride our wave for relevance.

grin says someone who had to depend on South African DSTv to push his music industry that would have otherwise faded into obscurity had it not been for Trace and Channel O haha😂

grin says someone whose country never had escalators until Shoprite intoduced them and had to rely on us to give him free escalator-riding tutorials...oh and still failed - riding with your back leaning backwards🤣🤣 huahahaha grin grin

cheesy tells me I can't do without him but getting a South African VISA is one of his life main objectives,while on the other hand I don't want to go to his country,even if flight ticket sales drop by 95% 🤞🤞

You prayed for me and I came,now the question is how far do you wanna push me grin cheesy

Now bring it on if you think you can hang,let's do this grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by PraiseHim4ever: 3:32pm On May 21
Temi2468:

Someone saying Bleep you to everyone in his comments is who you're quoting or replying?😃

Why not engage serious people without psychotic issues and ignore his comments.

Just an advice.
Noted bro.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Hardy123(m): 3:56pm On May 21
JaceBlaze po
st=130069071:

LoL grin says someone who has to wait for SA to create new genres of music and dances so he can desperately ride our wave for relevance.

grin says someone who had to depend on South African DSTv to push his music industry that would have otherwise faded into obscurity had it not been for Trace and Channel O haha😂

grin says someone whose country never had escalators until Shoprite intoduced them and had to rely on us to give him free escalator-riding tutorials...oh and still failed - riding with your back leaning backwards🤣🤣 huahahaha grin grin

cheesy tells me I can't do without him but getting a South African VISA is one of his life main objectives,while on the other hand I don't want to go to his country,even if flight ticket sales drop by 95% 🤞🤞

You prayed for me and I came,now the question is how far do you wanna push me grin cheesy

Now bring it on if you think you can hang,let's do this grin grin
Lol dude wtf are you on about?

Hello!! Have you heard of the Internet?

Also, nobody gives a fxck about your ShopRite, same as your Mtn. You know why? Because we got better options, so kindly shut up and eat the humble pie and don't let xenophobia be your ruin!
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JaceBlaze: 4:02pm On May 21
Hardy123:

Also, nobody gives a fxck about your ShopRite, same as your Mtn. You know why? Because we got better opinions, so kindly shut up and eat the humble pie and don't let xenophobia be your ruin!

Didn't even try to refute the things I said.I guess it all sank in😂😂😂
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by MySolace: 4:02pm On May 21
lululovesblue:
Congrats, you didn't leak it. A strong round of applause for you. The advice remains not to make yourself vulnerable enough for it to even be a possibility. I don't care if it's a generaliza
Do you know the stats on these things? Cybercrimes by sex tape leakings? This is like getting angry when they say don't walk around late at night so you don't get attacked. "What does that mean? The most that will happen to someone who let's someone else have their noods is that they will be posted on the internet, a place that never forgets. If you're truly a married man I expect you to do better. Why am I nineteen

Most of us sounded like u.

...at certain stage, people tend to take certain steps/action and bear woteva responsibility da comes forth.
U're growing. I wont b surprise if u bcom d one holdin camera to do such videos in time to come. Thers always a time emotions get better of us. Esp wit da special nd reliable person we so much love and trust.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by KingCold: 4:20pm On May 21
JaceBlaze:

true talk, this is not even about famous people, these are south African unknowns

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Madups(m): 4:38pm On May 21
CountinBlessins:

Don't be stupid. I had video recordings of all my ex long before I got married. All those videos were deleted with the past as each relationship ended.

I never even thought to leak any. But tall that's history,been married 4 years now and 2 kids later . So stop generalizing and Fūck you angry
no be everybody for this forum be tata na? Stop all these cheap lies e nor help u.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JaceBlaze: 4:44pm On May 21
KingCold:
true talk, this is not even about famous people, these are south African unknowns

Exactly! Like how deep did OP dig to find these random people,,the obsession is creepy at this point.

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by house10studios: 5:12pm On May 21
JaceBlaze:

Exactly! Like how deep did OP dig to find these random people,,the obsession is creepy at this point.
I didnt dig google showed it on search engine I just looked for d video.

Available to watch here www.madfind.com.ng
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by KingCold: 5:43pm On May 21
Hardy123:

Also, nobody gives a fxck about your ShopRite, same as your Mtn. You know why? Because we got better options so kindly shut up and eat the humble pie and don't let xenophobia be your ruin!
Stop lying, you don't have better options

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Miles300: 5:55pm On May 21
[quote author=house10studios post=130067166]www.madfind.com.ng e dey d homepage enjoy n share [/quote

The pussy clean sha , omo that dude gbola na horse size 😀😀😄
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by house10studios: 6:03pm On May 21
[quote author=Miles300 post=130071567][/quote] my babe say e b like almost my own 🤣
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Hardy123(m): 7:06pm On May 21
KingCold:
Stop lying, you don't have better options
Sure we do! But I won't spoon-feed you, do your own research!
Another funny but crazy thing is you make it seem as if the companies run a charity, but in reality your country sick company reap us coupled with poor services.

Billions of USD pumped annually into your economy so stop saying nonsense okay.

This will be my last reply to an obvious clown.
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by KingCold: 7:07pm On May 21
Hardy123:
Sure we do! But I won't spoon-feed you, do your own research!
Another funny but crazy thing is you make it seem as if the companies run a charity, but in reality your country sick company reap us coupled with poor services.

Billions of USD pumped annually into your economy so stop saying nonsense okay.

This will be my last reply to an obvious clown.
My friend, stop deluding yourself. We all know you don't have anything better

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.