Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape (86633 Views)

Man Accused Of Circulating Ex Girlfriend’s Sextape Acquitted After 2 Years / Nigerian Accused Of Releasing Sextape Of Zanele Sifuba / Kelvin Sean Leaks Nudes Of His Wife, EttySimplyBeautiful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Hardy123(m): 8:11pm On May 21
KingCold:
My friend, stop deluding yourself. We all know you don't have anything better
Who watches DSTV anymore when we have netflix, YouTube and our own Startimes etc

Apart from Mtn, we have glo, Airtel, etisalat etc

Apart from ShopRite, we have spar and many others too numerous to mention.

Should i go on?

Why are you on our nairaland to start with?
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JaceBlaze: 8:28pm On May 21
house10studios:
I didnt dig google showed it on search engine I just looked for d video.

Available to watch here www.madfind.com.ng

And you decided to post it on Nairaland??

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by WannaHowzit(m): 8:31pm On May 21
JaceBlaze:

The thread had 15k views even before it hit frontpage. That's how obsessed they are with South African nyash and sex in general.

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Versal: 8:37pm On May 21
The two of them are mad
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by house10studios: 8:37pm On May 21
JaceBlaze:

if u know other forums let me know
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by KingCold: 8:44pm On May 21
Hardy123:
Who watches DSTV anymore when we have netflix, YouTube and our own Startimes etc

Apart from Mtn, we have glo, Airtel, etisalat etc

Apart from ShopRite, we have spar and many others too numerous to mention.

Should i go on?

Why are you on our nairaland to start with?
All of your equivalents are inferior fam.. Apart from Spar, which is European what else do you have? you lack options over there

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Hardy123(m): 8:49pm On May 21
KingCold:
All of your equivalents are inferior fam.. Apart from Spar, which is European what else do you have? you lack options over there
I won't do all the listing for you. I don't have that time. Google is there for a reason

Goodbye!
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JaceBlaze: 2:06am On May 22
house10studios:
if u know other forums let me know

Hey do you my guy,I'm just surprised by how some random unknown South Africans ended on a Nairaland page.Let's not dwell on it any further✌️✌️
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JaceBlaze: 3:03am On May 22
WannaHowzit:

The thread had 15k views even before it hit frontpage. That's how obsessed they are with South African nyash and sex in general.

Yup! Very strange considering that these are the same people who have repeatedly chastised South African society for being 'the most perverted filled with sex & alcoholism' but at the same time can't keep their minds off it ...mhmm🤔🤔

Have you ever watched any of their YouTube "cultural shock" videos? It's all about "how e dey shock me how dis sodafrikans dey just kiss in publik like it's nothing" grin grin teenage pregnancy this,teenage pregnacy that. shocked

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by WannaHowzit(m): 3:41am On May 22
JaceBlaze:

Yup! Very strange considering that these are the same people who have repeatedly chastised South African society for being 'the most perverted filled with sex & alcoholism' but at the same time can't keep their minds off it ...mhmm🤔🤔

Have you ever watched any of their YouTube "cultural shock" videos? It's all about "how e dey shock me how dis sodafrikans dey just kiss in publik like it's nothing" grin grin teenage pregnancy this,teenage pregnacy that. shocked

Big bums, mini skirts, abortion, etc.

All the reasons they trek all the way from Worst Africa and border jump or overstay their visa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by JaceBlaze: 5:48am On May 22
WannaHowzit:

Big bums, mini skirts, abortion, etc.

All the reasons they trek all the way from Worst Africa and border jump or overstay their visa.

Mini skirts we South Africans never had deep thoughts about.All South African men had female classmates that wore their uniform way above the knees and thought nothing of it,but here comes Makoko natives...

If you don't like the way of life in SA why don't you just take the next flight back to Sambisa jungle? LoL

2 Likes

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Hardy123(m): 5:44pm On May 22
KingCold:
Like i asked earlier, why are you on nairaland? Don't you guys have your own randland or something?

You know why u can't leave?

Because you can't do without us 😅😅
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by house10studios: 5:58pm On May 22
Hardy123:
Like i asked earlier, why are you on nairaland? Don't you guys have your own randland or something?

Dey do very annoying forum, one argument dem don ban u I tire to signup
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by Hardy123(m): 8:09pm On May 22
house10studios:

Dey do very annoying forum, one argument dem don ban u I tire to signup
What do you expect from a nairaland reap off?

Khaki can never ever be leather
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by BRATISLAVA: 5:30am On May 23
meobizy:
Why do South Africans always type like this? I believe the last line is “a word is enough for the wise.”

grin
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by CountinBlessins(m): 1:24pm On May 23
Madups:
no be everybody for this forum be tata na? Stop all these cheap lies e nor help u.

Kai, see what poverty has done to you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💯
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by CountinBlessins(m): 1:25pm On May 23
superCleanworks:

Stop replying to dumbos. do your thing and yes, fůck you.

Thanks fūck you too
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by CountinBlessins(m): 1:40pm On May 23
superCleanworks:

Stop replying to dumbos. do your thing and yes, fůck you.

Fūck you twice
Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by KingCold: 3:38pm On May 23
Hardy123:

Always rushing to brag about nothing, Your people are in SA for green pastures, while there are 0% South Africans looking for the same in Nigeria. It's clear who can't do without the other cool

1 Like

Re: DJ “Grootman” Leaks Gcinile Twala's Sextape by SageOddy: 6:16am On May 25
Hmm. Too bad for d girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Suspected Killers Of UNIPORT, RSU Students Unmasked (pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.