Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,918 members, 7,848,705 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:05 AM

Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor (26100 Views)

Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Holiness2100: 9:37pm On May 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGuuyVSNiw?si=PXRlVWwbNm744UYU
TRAVESTY OF JUSTICE:
Netanyahu responds to 'outrageous decision' by ICC prosecutor to seek arrest warrants against him and Gallant

The International Criminal Court’s (ICC) chief prosecutor, Karim Khan, announced Monday that he is seeking arrest warrants for Israeli leaders Benjamin Netanyahu and Yoav Gallant, as well as Hamas leaders Yahya Sinwar, Mohammed Diab Ibrahim al-Masri, (known as Mohammed Deif), and Hamas political leader Ismail Haniyeh. 

ISRAELI Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded .

The outrageous decision by the ICC prosecutor, Karim Khan, to seek arrest warrants against the democratically elected leaders of Israel is a moral outrage of historic proportions. It will cast an everlasting mark of shame on the international court.  

Israel is waging a just war against Hamas, a genocidal terrorist organization that perpetrated the worst attack on the Jewish people since the Holocaust. Hamas massacred 1200 Jews, raped Jewish women, burned Jewish babies, took hundreds hostage.

Now, in the face of these horrors, Mr. Khan creates a twisted and false moral equivalence between the leaders of Israel and the henchmen of Hamas. This is like creating a moral equivalence after September 11th between President Bush and Osama Bin Laden, or during World War II between FDR and Hitler.

What a travesty of justice!

What a disgrace!  

The prosecutor’s absurd charges against me and Israel’s defense minister are merely an attempt to deny Israel the basic right of self-defense. And I assure you of one thing: This attempt will utterly fail.

Eighty years ago, the Jewish people were totally defenseless against our enemies. Those days are over. Now the Jewish people have a state and we have an army to defend our state.

Notwithstanding the blood libels Mr. Khan has leveled, Israel will continue to wage this war in full compliance with international law. We will continue to take unprecedented measures to get innocent civilians out of harm’s way and to ensure that humanitarian assistance reaches those in need in Gaza.  

Mr. Khan also sets a dangerous precedent that undermines every democracy’s right to defend itself against terror organizations and aggressors. The ICC has no jurisdiction over Israel and Mr. Khan’s actions will not stop us from waging our just war against Hamas.

But Mr. Khan’s abuse of this authority will turn the ICC into nothing more than a farce.

He’s doing something else. He is callously pouring gasoline on the fires of antisemitism that are raging across the world. Through this incendiary decision, Mr. Khan takes his place among the great antisemites in modern times. He now stands alongside those infamous German judges who donned their robes and upheld laws that denied the Jewish people their most basic rights and enabled the Nazis to perpetrate the worst crime in history.

Two weeks ago, on Holocaust Memorial Day, I pledged this: No amount of pressure and no decision in any international forum will prevent Israel from defending itself against those who seek our destruction.

To all the enemies of Israel, including their collaborators in The Hague, I renew that pledge today. Israel will wage our war against Hamas until that war is won. Because never again is now.

https://allisrael.com/full-text-netanyahu-responds-to-outrageous-decision-by-icc-prosecutor-to-seek-arrest-warrants-against-him-and-gallant

98 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Righteousness2(m): 9:39pm On May 20
The ICC is a Joke
Pure show of antisemitic insanity by the Pakistani prosecutor.

Comparing a terrorist organization to the MORAL army of the world. This the Height of Antisemitic madness.

No army on the Face of the Earth has acted or done a Quater of what ISRAEL has done and is doing in this war .
Never before on Earth has a nation at war taken such pains to care for the enemy population. And still Israel's leaders are being equated with terrorists.

Imagine How decayed the World Institutions have become. Just like the UN, the ICC goes morally bankrupt!

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Bibi! We Stand with ISRAEL! Ignore these bunch of antisemites . Wipe out the TERRORISTS from the Face of the Earth Without Looking back. Let them keep crying antisemitically.

162 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Kosoco(m): 9:43pm On May 20
Omo very tough and clear strong words. Let there be Peace.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Melagros(m): 9:51pm On May 20
COMRADES, Nathenyahu should submit himself to ICC period. You called yourself a democratically elected president, are you better than those African leaders whom were declared wanted or hammered with international arrest warrant?

I love Israel but I hate Nathenyahu in person because of his power drunk attitude, if Benny Gantz is the prime minister he could have handled this war wisely

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by CommonSense1967: 9:51pm On May 20
FVCK ISRAEL.

FVCK Nathanyahoo the baby killer is now a wanted criminal.

The apartheid terrorist state of Israel will pay for its crimes against humanity sooner or later.

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by PlutoChief: 9:52pm On May 20
Okay
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by NwaNimo1(m): 9:52pm On May 20
Is ra hell should be sanctioned......

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 9:52pm On May 20
On the mandate of the Israeli government we continue to stand gidigba!!! No shaking!!! Who misbehave go collect potopoto patapata!!!

138 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by jeff1993: 9:53pm On May 20
How wont he seek to prosecute Netanyahu when his name is Karim Khan!!!!

Shebi his name is Karim and his Fatjers name is Khan, he should go ahead and arrest Israel prime minister make him see wether dead body no go surplus for him Papa house.

134 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:53pm On May 20
Till date I still wonder what gave Hamas the guts to carry out that attack, even those without military experience knew that was a trap set for them and they fell into it by carrying out that October 7th Massacre.

So tell me, what exactly has the October 7th attack proven? Aside innocent Palestinians women and children paying with their lives.

Omoorrrr if there is one thing I learnt in all this is, never use your emotion to fight your enemy, be tactical and political at approaching your enemies, no be all the time gra gra dey work.

139 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by id4sho(m): 9:53pm On May 20
Emotional Prosecutor. Isreal ain't signatory to Roman Statute , dead on arrival tongue

Next news please

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by iichidodo: 9:53pm On May 20
I think Mossad should go after the ICC, they are now getting on everyone's nerves.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by zinaunreal(m): 9:53pm On May 20
Guaranteed hellfire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by CommonSense1967: 9:54pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke

Comparing a terrorist organization to the MORAL army of the world.

Imagine How decayed the World Institutions have become.

Bibi! We Stand with ISRAEL! Ignore these bunch of antisemites . Wipe out the TERRORISTS from the Face of the Earth Without Looking back.

Brainwashed religious fanatical clown.

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by UnknownQueen(f): 9:54pm On May 20
I am the Rock Netanhanyu, I give you my full support.
Run after them, kill them all, make their lands desolate....
Never again is Now.....

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Dannydavito: 9:54pm On May 20
To hell with khan. I stand with ISRAEL

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by zinaunreal(m): 9:55pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke

Bibi! We Stand with ISRAEL! Ignore these bunch of antisemites . Wipe out the TERRORISTS from the Face of the Earth Without Looking back.

I hope brains like you be wiped out from this world. YOure taking us backwards to stone age

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Mckraz01: 9:55pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke

And you dey answer righteousness,
I think say you be pastor abi you don turn crusader?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by bookson(m): 9:55pm On May 20
Hmmm
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Jamiubond009(m): 9:55pm On May 20
grin
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Feldie: 9:55pm On May 20
Fair judgement. Both the Israeli government and hamas have terrorist tendencies

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Adenugay(m): 9:55pm On May 20
Great
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Jamiubond009(m): 9:56pm On May 20
cool
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by tunjijones(m): 9:56pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke

Sharap, you always talk trash

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Emissary1(m): 9:56pm On May 20
Let see how it turns out.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by DeltaOil: 9:56pm On May 20
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Mckraz01: 9:56pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke

And you dey answer righteousness
I think say you be pastor abi you don turn crusader?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Curious345: 9:56pm On May 20
Lol

JLM. Jews lives matter

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by id4sho(m): 9:56pm On May 20
iichidodo:
I think Mossad should go after the ICC, they are now getting on everyone's nerves.
Comrade reduce the volume of vawulence please 💯

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by heniford2: 9:57pm On May 20
Person never chop na Israel matters him wan put mouth

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Coolestguy2023: 9:57pm On May 20
Karim thinks Netanyahu is a coward and a joke. Israel will not stop till the war is won. To hell with ICC.
And guess what? No one can arrest Netanyahu.
Wait self, have they arrest Putin? Bunch of jokers

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by 66spirit(m): 9:57pm On May 20
So much for a stolen identity...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FIGHTING TALK: Boris Johnson To Hold Cobra Meeting Today To Discuss Ukraine / Thousands March Against Robert Mugabe In Harare (Photos) / Tiktok Banned On ALL US Reps-issued Mobile Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.