Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor (26188 Views)

Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Atlantis585: 1:02am On May 21
After making noise you must go to prison.
So stop it already, you murderer.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Krismas(m): 1:04am On May 21
Obaranje:
hahahaha the pot cannot be greater than the Potter

Who are the powers behind ICC? Does ICC have her own army? Great nations are the powers behind her and those nations are her determinant factor

You see why institutions do not matter as well when it comes to be animal powerful nations?

Only the small fly nations are trap there so rest hand go soon touch Khan of a terrorist

Iran can relate better
grin it is countries, that enforce ICC ruling. many of which are already very angry with natanyahu for his genocide in gaza. even 11 countries have stopped all diplomatic relations with israel, israel has been suspended by AU as observer state cos of genocide in gaza. soon UNGA will suspend israel. and shud natanyahu show face in any of this countries by mistake, he will be captured and bundled to the hauge to face criminal charges. thats the day he will find out that agbo no be multina grin

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Homiesjinxbank: 1:16am On May 21
You guys laughed at Putin When he said ICC has no Jurisdiction over Russia,one thing I know is this, USA no go gree for ICC oo!!!
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by gaskiyamagana: 1:34am On May 21
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke
Pure show of antisemitic insanity by the Pakistani prosecutor.

Comparing a terrorist organization to the MORAL army of the world. This the Height of Antisemitic madness.

No army on the Face of the Earth has acted or done a Quater of what ISRAEL has done and is doing in this war .
Never before on Earth has a nation at war taken such pains to care for the enemy population. And still Israel's leaders are being equated with terrorists.

Imagine How decayed the World Institutions have become. Just like the UN, the ICC goes morally bankrupt!

[/color]

Bibi! We Stand with ISRAEL! Ignore these bunch of antisemites . Wipe out the TERRORISTS from the Face of the Earth Without Looking back. Let them keep crying antisemitically.

Israeli dog in Nairaland is barking to rescue his owner from ICC arrest.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by gaskiyamagana: 1:40am On May 21
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGuuyVSNiw?si=PXRlVWwbNm744UYU

https://allisrael.com/full-text-netanyahu-responds-to-outrageous-decision-by-icc-prosecutor-to-seek-arrest-warrants-against-him-and-gallant
Shaytanyahoo has spoken with no respect for world order. Hope, those his hosanna praise singers will not later on call Putin names when ignored shouting here and there about Ukraine.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by nesphil(m): 1:42am On May 21
I stand with Israel🇮🇱.
Wailer you can continue to cry.

olayinka63:
'Eighty years ago, the Jewish people were totally defenseless against our enemies. Those days are over. Now the Jewish people have a state and we have an army to defend our state.'

Eighty years ago equivalent to 1944. This is confirming they didn't have anywhere to reside then and the US and their allies created space for them at Palestine They have a state now meaning, they didn't have any state as at 1944..land grabbers, you will also meet your Waterloo

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by travelzcruix: 1:44am On May 21
Calling Hamas freedom fighters should be added to the OSCARS as best IRONIC lines in centuries. One day Boko Haram and ISIS will also say they are freedom fighters when they unfortunately mess with the wrong enemy. Death to all terrorist and their supporters either by air crash or by land crash.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by xeju: 1:44am On May 21

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:55am On May 21
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nathenyahu should submit himself to ICC period. You called yourself a democratically elected president, are you better than those African leaders whom were declared wanted or hammered with international arrest warrant?

I love Israel but I hate Nathenyahu in person because of his power drunk attitude, if Benny Gantz is the prime minister he could have handled this war wisely
because hes decimating islamic terrorist that's why u hate him

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by KnownUnknown: 2:13am On May 21
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke
Pure show of antisemitic insanity by the Pakistani prosecutor.

Comparing a terrorist organization to the MORAL army of the world. This the Height of Antisemitic madness.

No army on the Face of the Earth has acted or done a Quater of what ISRAEL has done and is doing in this war .
Never before on Earth has a nation at war taken such pains to care for the enemy population. And still Israel's leaders are being equated with terrorists.

Imagine How decayed the World Institutions have become. Just like the UN, the ICC goes morally bankrupt!

[/color]

Bibi! We Stand with ISRAEL! Ignore these bunch of antisemites . Wipe out the TERRORISTS from the Face of the Earth Without Looking back. Let them keep crying antisemitically.

grin grin
Someone should forward this guy’s info to the Israeli consulate. He is ready to go work on their farms as a willing slave. They don’t even have to pay him him the peanuts they pay the Malawi because he will be willing to be a slave as long ad he has a Jew ass to kiss daily.
Israel can probably kill his whole family and he would cheer along as they do it. Funny shit!!
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by 10mobile: 2:35am On May 21
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nathenyahu should submit himself to ICC period. You called yourself a democratically elected president, are you better than those African leaders whom were declared wanted or hammered with international arrest warrant?

I love Israel but I hate Nathenyahu in person because of his power drunk attitude, if Benny Gantz is the prime minister he could have handled this war wisely
You guys' twisted thought processes are clearly out of this world. Did you just read what Netanyahu said before typing this gibberish? If you did, then your moral fiber clearly doesn't exist. He gave you loads of reasons why you shouldn't compare Israel with Hamas on any moral ground at all. Yet you ignored all he said to write this. Nawa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by lekonso: 2:47am On May 21
ICC should go and arrest Putin first. They can then come back and arrest Israel PM
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by drlateef: 3:11am On May 21
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by RightChannel: 3:13am On May 21
Tell Mr. Khan to be very careful so as not to join his ancestors in grave
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by udemzyudex(m): 3:14am On May 21
Melagros:

Clown 🤡
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by udemzyudex(m): 3:17am On May 21
Emeskhalifa:
Till date I still wonder what gave Hamas the guts to carry out that attack, even those without military experience knew that was a trap set for them and they fell into it by carrying out that October 7th Massacre.

So tell me, what exactly has the October 7th attack proven? Aside innocent Palestinians women and children paying with their lives.

Omoorrrr if there is one thing I learnt in all this is, never use your emotion to fight your enemy, be tactical and political at approaching your enemies, no be all the time gra gra dey work.
They probably thought it will be the normal thing, like they've been doing before.

Go into Israel, kill as many people as possible then run back to Gaza, and the world will start screaming cease fire like they've been doing before and the fight will end there.
Lol.. Little did they know, had i known dey wake up for back oo.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by GBTYO: 3:19am On May 21
gaskiyamagana:

Israeli dog in Nairaland is barking to rescue his owner from ICC arrest.

More like slave to me.

That Zio terrorist fake Christian does not and will never speak for Christians.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by antiMuhamad: 3:34am On May 21
Melagros:

They are not a member. He does not have to submit himself. I am surprised you didn't ask those terrorists leader to submit themselves first. Wait until they do the same to your family and you will understand what it feels like
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by factwriter(m): 3:38am On May 21

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by UnknownQueen(f): 3:42am On May 21
Cesearleo:
FVCK ISRAEL.

FVCK Nathanyahoo the baby killer is now a wanted criminal.

The apartheid terrorist state of Israel will pay for its crimes against humanity sooner or later.
grin grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by TheSuperX(m): 3:51am On May 21
Kosoco:
Omo very tough and clear strong words. Let there be Peace.
Unfortunately Satanyanhu don't want peace, he prefers killing innocent Palestinian civilians and kids.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by TheSuperX(m): 3:55am On May 21
iichidodo:
I think Mossad should go after the ICC, they are now getting on everyone's nerves.
They will go after your father first, bloody terrorist supporter.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by TheSuperX(m): 4:04am On May 21
Otiwaikuku:

Why not you go and arrest him?
Why did the Hamas invade Israel in the first place,they killed,raped,burned and took Jews hostage?
Let the Hamas face the heat till the last
Do you know how many times Israel IDF invaded Gaza, killed alot of Palestinians, rape their women and treated them like nobody before October 7?

Do you know how many times Israeli Jews expelled Palestinians from their homes, stole their lands and gave them hard times? do you know? Of course you don't because you are ignorant, Palestinians suffering started when Palestinians welcomed those evil Jews with open arms after World war II.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by olawonder(m): 4:28am On May 21
iichidodo:
I think Mossad should go after the ICC, they are now getting on everyone's nerves.

At least you’re not like your fellas who deny the criminal activities of Mossad… most of the extrajudicial killings that happen all around the world, including 9/11 gan were all perpetrated by Mossad! You all criticise ‘Muslim terrorists’ but more innocent humans hv died in the hands of your Christian/Jewish saints in US/Israel in modern history… Jesus will be very proud!

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Miramonica: 4:56am On May 21
I'm patiently waiting to see how the United States government will react to this.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by PHAYOL81: 5:10am On May 21
Talk of a complete inhumane blood-sucker.

INNA ROBAKA LA BILI MIR SOD (Your Lord Is Like A patient soldier [sniper]on a watchtower). God will visit him and his crime accomplices at the appropriate time.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Nice2023(m): 5:15am On May 21
The implication is that,Netanyahu can't travel to Europe anymore,he would be arrested,including African country signatory this body.

Ask Putin while he doesn't travel to every country now.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Fuckyoumod: 5:21am On May 21
Melagros:

you don't know Israel, Bibi is the last man on earth that ICC can touch. Who go arrest am?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Fuckyoumod: 5:21am On May 21
Melagros:

you don't know Israel, Bibi is the last man on earth that ICC can touch. Who go arrest am?

Maybe na you go arrest am? Go Israel go arrest am.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Fuckyoumod: 5:24am On May 21
jeff1993:
How wont he seek to prosecute Netanyahu when his name is Karim Khan!!!!

Shebi his name is Karim and his Fatjers name is Khan, he should go ahead and arrest Israel prime minister make him see wether dead body no go surplus for him Papa house.
he should be very careful, Mossad can even eliminate him with ordinary car accident.

He is playing with his life, Mossad will carry out a clean job on him and nothing will happen.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Fuckyoumod: 5:26am On May 21
Emeskhalifa:
Till date I still wonder what gave Hamas the guts to carry out that attack, even those without military experience knew that was a trap set for them and they fell into it by carrying out that October 7th Massacre.

So tell me, what exactly has the October 7th attack proven? Aside innocent Palestinians women and children paying with their lives.

Omoorrrr if there is one thing I learnt in all this is, never use your emotion to fight your enemy, be tactical and political at approaching your enemies, no be all the time gra gra dey work.
hmmm deep words and understanding.

The attack brought nothing but destruction to Gaza. Gaza would have been far better without any attacks on Oct 7th.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by wisepigeon: 5:35am On May 21
Kosoco:
Omo very tough and clear strong words. Let there be Peace.
The Hamas terrorists that first attacked Israel unprovoked must face the consequence, NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years / I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump / Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.