Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor (26196 Views)

Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Willed042(m): 5:40am On May 21
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nathenyahu should submit himself to ICC period. You called yourself a democratically elected president, are you better than those African leaders whom were declared wanted or hammered with international arrest warrant?

I love Israel but I hate Nathenyahu in person because of his power drunk attitude, if Benny Gantz is the prime minister he could have handled this war wisely
Democracy stands for majority support...to u care to ask if majority of his people are in support his actions?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by fkj950ax(m): 5:41am On May 21
tonyzaks:

But so is Russia but Ukraine is a signatory just like Palestine hence
Can you re-write this. I don't get your point
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Originalsly: 5:44am On May 21
Emeskhalifa:

Till date I still wonder what gave Hamas the guts to carry out that attack, even those without military experience knew that was a trap set for them and they fell into it by carrying out that October 7th Massacre.

So tell me, what exactly has the October 7th attack proven? Aside innocent Palestinians women and children paying with their lives.

Omoorrrr if there is one thing I learnt in all this is, never use your emotion to fight your enemy, be tactical and political at approaching your enemies, no be all the time gra gra dey work.

Do you know what Israel had been doing to the Palestinians before October 7? ... or is it you believe all was peaceful and Hamas suddenly launcbed an attack for no reason? ... was the October 7 attack a first strike?... or retaliation? They were very tactical... how many months now the most sophisticated and equipped military cannot locate their people... the hostages? To defeat Hamas one has to defeat an ideology... which cannot be done by bombs. The US and the UN spent 20 years nd billions fighting "rag tags" in Afghanistan .... did they defeat them? How many billions of US money has Israel spent so far ... and what have they achieved? If you don't know .... Netanyahu has been accused of war crimes before ... ordered the slaughter of an entire village ..... but nothing happened ... he even became President. Think about this....herdsmen are raiding villages and slaughtering residents.... been going on for a few years. If on October 7 .... these people say enough is enough .... and launch an attack on a herdsmen village killing their people.... the herdsmen from near and far gather and respond by going on a murderous campaign attacking the villages and slaughtering the residents.... would you support the herdsmen and be claiming the villagers first launched the attack and they deserve whatever they collect?

What is playing out in Gaza ... the same can play out here.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by BeeNG3: 5:45am On May 21
Big Ear
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by ShallongeV: 5:45am On May 21
To all the enemies of Israel, including their collaborators in The Hague, I renew that pledge today. Israel will wage our war against Hamas until that war is won. Because never again is now.
Well said Bibi

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by callmenazarene: 5:55am On May 21
I beg, where does Jerrycan come from. I just want to check something. Bibi send your idf to bomb hell out of Can asap
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by ibtommy(m): 6:01am On May 21
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nathenyahu should submit himself to ICC period. You called yourself a democratically elected president, are you better than those African leaders whom were declared wanted or hammered with international arrest warrant?

I love Israel but I hate Nathenyahu in person because of his power drunk attitude, if Benny Gantz is the prime minister he could have handled this war wisely
.Those Germans that supported their leaders to kill thousands of Jews have no say in this matter. Any time I remember what Germany and its allies did to the Jews I really cry.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Tooreda: 6:03am On May 21
Melagros:

Are you a terrorist? Or do you have the potential of becoming one?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Oghene86: 6:15am On May 21
Melagros:

Go arrest him, Putin arrest is no longer talked about. Icc na joke forget that Pakistani not will happen
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by maasoap(m): 6:18am On May 21
Eighty years ago, the Jewish people were totally defenseless against our enemies.

And today, you have become a nation of terrorists yourselves, destroying everything along your path.

Those days are over. Now the Jewish people have a state and we have an army to defend our state.

This is not defending yourselves, this is Israel, Netanyahu and IDF committing genocide against Palestinians.

Notwithstanding the blood libels Mr. Khan has leveled, Israel will continue to wage this war in full compliance with international law.
This mad man is mocking international law grin grin grin. Which version of the international law is he referring to?

We will continue to take unprecedented measures to get innocent civilians out of harm’s way and to ensure that humanitarian assistance reaches those in need in Gaza.
You have killed more Palestinian women than Hamas members, you have killed more Palestinian kids than Hamas members.
And for the humanitarian part, the last time I checked, you mass murder innocent and harmless Palestinians trying to take food from aid delivering trucks. Israel is a danger to the world

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by MightySparrow: 6:18am On May 21
Kosoco:
Omo very tough and clear strong words. Let there be Peace.

Let there be Peace.
.....and there was war
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by MightySparrow: 6:21am On May 21
CommonSense1967:

Brainwashed religious fanatical clown.

How do you mean?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by adams123: 6:24am On May 21
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke
Pure show of antisemitic insanity by the Pakistani prosecutor.

Comparing a terrorist organization to the MORAL army of the world. This the Height of Antisemitic madness.

No army on the Face of the Earth has acted or done a Quater of what ISRAEL has done and is doing in this war .
Never before on Earth has a nation at war taken such pains to care for the enemy population. And still Israel's leaders are being equated with terrorists.

Imagine How decayed the World Institutions have become. Just like the UN, the ICC goes morally bankrupt!

[/color]

Bibi! We Stand with ISRAEL! Ignore these bunch of antisemites . Wipe out the TERRORISTS from the Face of the Earth Without Looking back. Let them keep crying antisemitically.

You, I pray to GOD to liberates you before your death. You are in huge mess
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by yommen: 6:24am On May 21
Righteousness2:
The ICC is a Joke
Pure show of antisemitic insanity by the Pakistani prosecutor.

Comparing a terrorist organization to the MORAL army of the world. This the Height of Antisemitic madness.

No army on the Face of the Earth has acted or done a Quater of what ISRAEL has done and is doing in this war .
Never before on Earth has a nation at war taken such pains to care for the enemy population. And still Israel's leaders are being equated with terrorists.

Imagine How decayed the World Institutions have become. Just like the UN, the ICC goes morally bankrupt!

[/color]

Bibi! We Stand with ISRAEL! Ignore these bunch of antisemites . Wipe out the TERRORISTS from the Face of the Earth Without Looking back. Let them keep crying antisemitically.

Is this now part of the gospel of Jesus? Is it with Israel you stand or with Jesus? Israel don't stand with Jesus though.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Thegamingorca(m): 6:35am On May 21
Emeskhalifa:
Till date I still wonder what gave Hamas the guts to carry out that attack, even those without military experience knew that was a trap set for them and they fell into it by carrying out that October 7th Massacre.

So tell me, what exactly has the October 7th attack proven? Aside innocent Palestinians women and children paying with their lives.

Omoorrrr if there is one thing I learnt in all this is, never use your emotion to fight your enemy, be tactical and political at approaching your enemies, no be all the time gra gra dey work.

For one it has made you aware that innocent Palestinians are being slaughtered. And that netanyahu s a ruthless butcher
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Awaja(m): 6:43am On May 21
AllenSpencer:

It was not a joke against Putin, but now a joke against Satanyahu
NetanYahoo is a saint and as such he's sacred.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:49am On May 21
Originalsly:

Do you know what Israel had been doing to the Palestinians before October 7? ... or is it you believe all was peaceful and Hamas suddenly launcbed an attack for no reason? ... was the October 7 attack a first strike?... or retaliation? They were very tactical... how many months now the most sophisticated and equipped military cannot locate their people... the hostages? To defeat Hamas one has to defeat an ideology... which cannot be done by bombs. The US and the UN spent 20 years nd billions fighting "rag tags" in Afghanistan .... did they defeat them? How many billions of US money has Israel spent so far ... and what have they achieved? If you don't know .... Netanyahu has been accused of war crimes before ... ordered the slaughter of an entire village ..... but nothing happened ... he even became President. Think about this....herdsmen are raiding villages and slaughtering residents.... been going on for a few years. If on October 7 .... these people say enough is enough .... and launch an attack on a herdsmen village killing their people.... the herdsmen from near and far gather and respond by going on a murderous campaign attacking the villages and slaughtering the residents.... would you support the herdsmen and be claiming the villagers first launched the attack and they deserve whatever they collect?

What is playing out in Gaza ... the same can play out here.

If you play game of chess you should be familiar with what's called 'Queen Sacrifice'

Read my post again, They (Israels) needed Hamas to give them a reason to attack them, they needed that attack to lure even Iran out coz they knew they are too emotional and they fell for it.
See the bigger picture, the hostages can be located the very minute Isreal choose to find them but they need the hostage bla bla bla to be the reason why they will keep pummellling Gaza. The more they kill Gazans, the more the chances that Iran will react and they just did.
And they fell for it!!! Isrealis just know how to predict the Arab and how to make them fall for their bait.

Pure psychology and mind game.
Did you not watch money heist?

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:53am On May 21
Fuckyoumod:
hmmm deep words and understanding.

The attack brought nothing but destruction to Gaza. Gaza would have been far better without any attacks on Oct 7th.

Exactly.
The attack did not in anyway solve any of their problem, rather brought more problem to them. It will take so many years to build back those cities destroyed, so what point were they trying to proof with the attack?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:59am On May 21
AuthorMan:

During the 1967 Arab War against Israel, Israel conquered several lands from those countries. They expanded their land.

Do you know how Egypt got their own back?

They became friends with Israel and later asked for their land back peacefully. In 1979 They had a treaty with Israel and in 1980 Israel relinquished the Sinai Pennisular to them. (Conquered in 1967 and given back in 1980.)

To butress your point, No be everything one dey settle by fight or gra gra.

Today Egypt and Israel are friends. No Arab nation can instigate Egypt against Israel.

Exactly what I expect Palestine to do. You could not defeat them in 1948 when they were still struggling, is it now that you think you can beat them? Fix your state, make friends with them instead of enemy and with time what you desire will be given to you.

They always act with their emotions that's my problem with them

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:01am On May 21
id4sho:

IRAN came and added salt to the injury

Those ones na always with emotion dem dey do their things.
Little to no political tactics and mind game
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Iamanoited: 7:11am On May 21
very -outrageous-decision-by-icc-prosecutor-to-seek-arrest-warrants-against-netanyau.
NETANYAU should sue the prosecutor for DAMAGES OF SOME SORTS.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Psoul(m): 7:15am On May 21
No amount of threat is going to stop Israel
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by GiZcorp: 7:25am On May 21
tunjijones:

Sharap, you always talk trash
You think it's trash because you don't have anything else to offer than to insult people that are way ahead of you.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by membranus: 7:27am On May 21
fydence:
Go and submit him now....

...Saying: "Here I come to submit Netanyahu to you Mr. Karim Khan to do whatever you like with him. I will come with the Hamas leader tomorrow. Shalom, salaam!" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Corrections: 7:27am On May 21
Bliztzer:

Who are the "we" ?
I no join. Jesus preached peace, repentance and salvation. Jesus christ no be warmonger, nor was he a religious vampire. Don't forget hamas are not the only one dieing in this conflict, the innocent are also being killed. I no support isreal, I no support Palestinians.

What is your definition of PEACE? Do you know the meaning of peace? OR you think peace is LAWLESSNESS?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Corrections: 7:28am On May 21
Bliztzer:

Who are the "we" ?
I no join. Jesus preached peace, repentance and salvation. Jesus christ no be warmonger, nor was he a religious vampire. Don't forget hamas are not the only one dieing in this conflict, the innocent are also being killed. I no support isreal, I no support Palestinians.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by successman100: 7:29am On May 21
Icc has been compromised.
Is gradually becoming a terrorist sympatizer.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by BigCowHornn: 7:31am On May 21
Melagros:

You have a lot to learn in world politics and you seem so I won't waste my time teaching you kest it turns to endless mentions
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by donblanco: 7:32am On May 21
[quote author=Emeskhalifa post=130060748]

If you play game of chess you should be familiar with what's called 'Queen Sacrifice'

Read my post again, They (Israels) needed Hamas to give them a reason to attack them, they needed that attack to lure even Iran out coz they knew they are too emotional and they fell for it.
See the bigger picture, the hostages can be located the very minute Isreal choose to find them but they need the hostage bla bla bla to be the reason why they will keep pummellling Gaza. The more they kill Gazans, the more the chances that Iran will react and they just did.
And they fell for it!!! Isrealis just know how to predict the Arab and how to make them fall for their bait.

I get your point but the worst thing Israel fear is for people to see them as an aggressor (equating them to nazis) and that is what this icc pronouncement is doing . Israel and palestine would have made great progress but Bibi does not want it for his own personal belief and political gain. The point that isreal allowed hamas to attack them to lure iran is out is not what i buy, natanyahu biggest strenght has alwasys being that he is the best in protecting israel and that was shattered after october 7. it was a shock to them as to the rest of the world.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by nosa2ekundayo: 7:34am On May 21
iichidodo:
I think Mossad should go after the ICC, they are now getting on everyone's nerves.

For you to mention mossad already means that you really love fight...please be calming down it has not gotten to that stage.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Iamanoited: 7:36am On May 21
very -outrageous-decision-by-icc-prosecutor-to-seek-arrest-warrants-against-netanyau.
NETANYAU should sue the prosecutor for DAMAGES OF SOME SORTS.

ORISA37
TIKTOK CASE SCENARIO:
A MAN WAS SEEN SLAPPED TWICE, GBOSA GBOSA BY ANOTHER MAN.
A WITNESS TOLD THE MAN SLAPPED TWICE GBOSA GBOSA TO RETALIATE. HE IMMEDIATELY RETALIATED WITH JUST ONE SLAP GBOSA AND THE MAN DIED. WITH THE MANY WITNESSES AROUND, THE JUDGE ALLOWED THE LIVING TO BURY THE DEAD AS HE PLEASED.
ISRAEL SHOULD BURY HAMAS AND TAKE OVER GAZA.
NIGERIA MUST BURY BMFBOKOISWA IN NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zelensky Agrees To Talks With Kremlin, Venue Being Discussed – Russian Times / 90,000 Schoolgirls Aged 10 To 19 Fall Pregnant In 2023 - South African Minister / US Supreme Court: Businesses Can Discriminate Against Gays For Religious Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.