Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor (26189 Views)

Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by GBTYO: 10:48pm On May 20
PeterObi4LP:
Never again is now. This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs. Very bold and outspoken. Kill all the terrorists and their Nairaland supporters. Kill them all. Nigerians stand with Israel for ever

James Nwafor murdered over 80 massob members on the express orders of Bitter Obi's "shoot at sight " policy.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by AuthorMan: 10:49pm On May 20
Thats my guy.
Kudos!
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by sageb: 10:51pm On May 20

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by PricelessGem1: 10:52pm On May 20
I stand with Israel forever God punish Hamas, ICC, all Hamas terrorists, Hamas Ideology and their terrorists sympathizers.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by AuthorMan: 10:52pm On May 20
CommonSense1967:
FVCK ISRAEL.

FVCK Nathanyahoo the baby killer is now a wanted criminal.

The apartheid terrorist state of Israel will pay for its crimes against humanity sooner or later.

Day Dreamers plenty for Nairaland grin
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Krismas(m): 10:53pm On May 20
grin

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Obaranje: 10:57pm On May 20
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGuuyVSNiw?si=PXRlVWwbNm744UYU

https://allisrael.com/full-text-netanyahu-responds-to-outrageous-decision-by-icc-prosecutor-to-seek-arrest-warrants-against-him-and-gallant
see balls and a true leader talking

Some mumu dey nairaland dey jubilate sey dey wun arrest netayahu I laugh them

Netayahu will kill more terrorist now than ever

No force no organization can stop Israel from defeating Hamas not even ICC and their kangaro judges

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by seunayantokun(m): 10:59pm On May 20

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by AuthorMan: 11:01pm On May 20
Emeskhalifa:
Till date I still wonder what gave Hamas the guts to carry out that attack, even those without military experience knew that was a trap set for them and they fell into it by carrying out that October 7th Massacre.

So tell me, what exactly has the October 7th attack proven? Aside innocent Palestinians women and children paying with their lives.

Omoorrrr if there is one thing I learnt in all this is, never use your emotion to fight your enemy, be tactical and political at approaching your enemies, no be all the time gra gra dey work.

During the 1967 Arab War against Israel, Israel conquered several lands from those countries. They expanded their land.

Do you know how Egypt got their own back?

They became friends with Israel and later asked for their land back peacefully. In 1979 They had a treaty with Israel and in 1980 Israel relinquished the Sinai Pennisular to them. (Conquered in 1967 and given back in 1980.)

To butress your point, No be everything one dey settle by fight or gra gra.

Today Egypt and Israel are friends. No Arab nation can instigate Egypt against Israel.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Jman06(m): 11:04pm On May 20
God bless Netanyahu! God bless Israel!

Anything to rid the world off Islamic terrorists is okay by me.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Inobeyourmate: 11:05pm On May 20
CommonSense1967:
FVCK ISRAEL.

The apartheid terrorist state of Israel will pay for its crimes against humanity sooner or later.
were omo eru, all this your para and mumu comment won’t so anything, if e sure for you, go Palestine to support them in person, were Dey form hard guy for Nairaland 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Obaranje: 11:06pm On May 20
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nathenyahu should submit himself to ICC period. You called yourself a democratically elected president, are you better than those African leaders whom were declared wanted or hammered with international arrest warrant?

I love Israel but I hate Nathenyahu in person because of his power drunk attitude, if Benny Gantz is the prime minister he could have handled this war wisely
who be ICC? Go Israel go catch am give them na

Netayahu don tell una sey na for Israel hand ICC finally become a stale.

Before he go arrest netayahu that judge and him family fit go Iranian president way.

Fear who no fear Israel. America go soon call that judge to order
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by DOM7: 11:06pm On May 20
Where is Putin arrest warrant? Where is saad, and the terrorist Iran leaders?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by DOM7: 11:07pm On May 20
Where is Putin arrest warrant? Where is saad, and the terrorist Iran leaders? Tackling the wrong person.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Obaranje: 11:09pm On May 20
CommonSense1967:
FVCK ISRAEL.

go catch am na, netayahu has vow to kill more terrorist rather

Go nack your head for ground
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by ufotunang: 11:11pm On May 20
jeff1993:
How wont he seek to prosecute Netanyahu when his name is Karim Khan!!!!

Shebi his name is Karim and his Fatjers name is Khan, he should go ahead and arrest Israel prime minister make him see wether dead body no go surplus for him Papa house.
...it's not only the Isreal prime minister he is arresting he also wants to arrest the Hamas leaders and also presecute them
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by 11doubledee: 11:11pm On May 20
olayinka63:
'Eighty years ago, the Jewish people were totally defenseless against our enemies. Those days are over. Now the Jewish people have a state and we have an army to defend our state.'

Eighty years ago equivalent to 1944. This is confirming they didn't have anywhere to reside then and the US and their allies created space for them at Palestine They have a state now meaning, they didn't have any state as at 1944..land grabbers, you will also meet your Waterloo
If you claim isrealis are not from the middle east, you can also do well by telling us where they actually originated from, so we can also learn from you.
Even the dead (egyptian pharoahs) that enslaved the jews about 4 thousand years ago are also witnesses to the fact of their existence in the middle east.
You are trying to play smart but if we begin dig up history and you actually want to be honest,you would realize that the ottoman empire that colonized and spread islam throughout the middle east committed some of the worst crimes in the history of mankind.
Starting from that landing grabbing,to genocidal killings of jews and christians, to gradual extermination and displacement of minority tribes and so on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by seunayantokun(m): 11:14pm On May 20
It is funny those who by culture and religion are against justice, democracy, human rights, etc want to use those things as traps for those who stand and live by them. Aren't they very smart? Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by fydence: 11:17pm On May 20
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nathenyahu should submit himself to ICC period. You called yourself a democratically elected president, are you better than those African leaders whom were declared wanted or hammered with international arrest warrant?

I love Israel but I hate Nathenyahu in person because of his power drunk attitude, if Benny Gantz is the prime minister he could have handled this war wisely
Go and submit him now....
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by fydence: 11:18pm On May 20
CommonSense1967:
FVCK ISRAEL.

Go and collect payment Oga keyboard warrior. Na so una make mouth with Yemen and Iran... I think say by now una for dn finish them
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by fydence: 11:20pm On May 20
zinaunreal:

I hope brains like you be wiped out from this world. Yiure takingvus backwards to stone age
You are hopeless then
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by seunayantokun(m): 11:21pm On May 20
ufotunang:
...it's not only the Isreal prime minister he is arresting he also wants to arrest the Hamas leaders and also presecute them
Because they think everyone is a mumu as presumed in the skulls of the terrorists in suit and tie manipulating them.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by fydence: 11:21pm On May 20
tunjijones:

Sharap, you always talk trash
butthurt
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Emmabyte: 11:21pm On May 20
I time to bomb eye sey sey office
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by tonyzaks: 11:23pm On May 20
fkj950ax:

Israel is not a party or a member to ICC.
It’s not automatic every nation be a member. It’s decision and votes mean nothing to non members.
So the ICC, Hamas and you can vent all you want, it makes no difference
But so is Russia but Ukraine is a signatory just like Palestine hence
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by fydence: 11:23pm On May 20
ICC don arrest Putin finish Bunch of unserious jokers giving kangaroo judgements in favor of the highest bidder
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by infogeneral: 11:25pm On May 20
ICC are a bunch of jokers!
Ordinary Omar al-Bashir of Sudan they have not been able to arrest for more that 10 years.
No to talk of Putin or Netanyahu.

Any international organisation that the United State is not part of is just a toothles dog.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Obaranje: 11:26pm On May 20
Krismas:
grin Hamas won a huge big victory and to be honest there's no proof because Hamas is openly asking for a investigations in Gaza because the case will be better because they would find more signs of genocide against Israel and war crimes than to find anything against Hamas leaders.
Israel does not give a Bleep about your terrorist Hamas and the useless Khan in the ICC

You and who dey do instigation of genocide? Enter Gaza you go collect with the terrorist

If that khan of a judge no time, e go collect the Iranian president way. Israel no be Iran them no dey talk wetin them no fit do

No force neither an organization like ICC can stop Israel from defeating Hamas, never is now

Hamas started this war, but Israel will end it not Hamas neither is it ICC nor Khan that will end it
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Krismas(m): 11:26pm On May 20
grin the same Palestinians complains!
Talmud doesn’t say non jews are humans, or does it?

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by sweetjohn(m): 11:27pm On May 20
The only Khan i know is Oliver Khan others are dead meat. If they born ICC well make they go Israel go arrest Natanyahu.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by EdiskyHarry: 11:28pm On May 20
The truth is nobody on the planet Earth can arrest the president of Israel, North Korea, Russia and usa
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Krismas(m): 11:28pm On May 20
Obaranje:
Israel does not give a Bleep about your terrorist Hamas and the useless Khan in the ICC

You and who dey do instigation of genocide? Enter Gaza you go collect with the terrorist

If that khan of a judge no time, e go collect the Iranian president way. Israel no be Iran them no dey talk wetin them no fit do

No force neither an organization like ICC can stop Israel from defeating Hamas, never is now

Hamas started this war, but Israel will end it not Hamas neither is it ICC nor Khan that will end it
grin continue talking nonsense. u know more than the whole world. pride goes before a fall. una go shame las las, u and ur useless israel cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years / I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump / Afghanistan: Deadly Suicide Bomb At Bank In Kandahar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.