Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,437 members, 7,864,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor (26242 Views)

Khan: Russia adds ICC Prosecutor Who Wanted Putin Arrested to its "Wanted List' / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by tunjijones(m): 12:18pm On May 21
GiZcorp:

You think it's trash because you don't have anything else to offer than to insult people that are way ahead of you.

Lol... You are too funny.

Righteousness is ahead of me...... Abeg, I no fit laf.

Someone that has a twisted mentality is ahead of me... Abeg say something else.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by bizzibodi(m): 12:24pm On May 21
The next thing we will hear is that a chopper carrying karim Khan has crash over d Pakistani mountain close to Kashmir in stormy weather.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by tunjijones(m): 12:28pm On May 21
GiZcorp:

You think it's trash because you don't have anything else to offer than to insult people that are way ahead of you.

Lol... You are too funny.

Righteousness is ahead of me...... Abeg, I no fit laf.

Someone that has a twisted mentality is ahead of me... Abeg say something else.[img][/img]
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by bizzibodi(m): 12:29pm On May 21
olawonder:

At least you’re not like your fellas who deny the criminal activities of Mossad… most of the extrajudicial killings that happen all around the world, including 9/11 gan were all perpetrated by Mossad! You all criticise ‘Muslim terrorists’ but more innocent humans hv died in the hands of your Christian/Jewish saints in US/Israel in modern history… Jesus will be very proud!
I never knew Osama bin laden works for mossad?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by zinaunreal(m): 12:34pm On May 21
Poiniyisworld:
Please to which age did the unprosecuted killers of Deborah in Shehu Shagari College of Education take you to?

No one person, group, tribe or nation is a custodian of MADNESS.

U CRAZE FOR ISRAEL, ISRAEL GO SURELY CRAZE FOR YOU!

I TOTALLY STAND WITH ISRAEL WITHOUT BEING ASHAMED OF MY STAND

Just imagine this melted brain didnt even know that there are lots of christians in palestine. Who cares about your opinion on palestine. I always tell my kids about people like you, how to identify and avoid you totally because its nor always about learning to read and write . Lack of practical application of education makes it looks like your brain dropped in the gutters
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by breezeng: 1:06pm On May 21
There is no Israel without America.
I am sure that the power will shift sooner or later. It could be 500 years to come, it doesn't matter.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Obaranje: 1:24pm On May 21
Krismas:
grin story.
hamas has food and water and they make their own weapons grin
the refugee are not hamas bargaining chip as u think. many of them are even POWs, IDF soldiers captured in gaza. grin
Hamas is not begging for any ceasefire. they are still fighting furiously. even now, more than earlier.
Israel is the one, begging. since israel say hamas is a terrorist organization, why negotiate with a terrorist organization? is that not desperation? why is israel going to doha, cairo? why are they negotiating? mumu israel grin grin
there is difference between shooting guns and fighting,

When you fight you aim at destroying and capturing your enemies comfort zone

Which the Israeli have done. Their forces control all major route of Gaza including Rafa crossing

Tell me one part of Gaza Hamas has been able to protect in Gaza even though the Israeli army fly leaflet sounds warning, send text messages before attack

Imagine Israel gives surprise attack by now nothing for dey for Gaza again
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by hardbody: 2:03pm On May 21
GBTYO:

No one killed your nigglets

They died from starvation owing to the stupidity and insensitivity of Ojukwu and his war cabinet.

Great stuff. Palestinians are dying due to the insensitivity of Hamas, ditto Ukrainians. Cappish.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by olawonder(m): 2:18pm On May 21
bizzibodi:

I never knew Osama bin laden works for mossad?
There’s a lot more you don’t know… if you start looking beyond NL, maybe someday soon you’ll learn one or two actual facts and then realize you’ve been a moomoo all your life, no offence!
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:06pm On May 21
Melagros:
COMRADES, Nathenyahu should submit himself to ICC period. You called yourself a democratically elected president, are you better than those African leaders whom were declared wanted or hammered with international arrest warrant?

I love Israel but I hate Nathenyahu in person because of his power drunk attitude, if Benny Gantz is the prime minister he could have handled this war wisely
You are just saying nonsense, how is Netanyahu power drunk.
Enemies attacked his country and he is attacking them back
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by bizzibodi(m): 5:12pm On May 21
olawonder:

There’s a lot more you don’t know… if you start looking beyond NL, maybe someday soon you’ll learn one or two actual facts and then realize you’ve been a moomoo all your life, no offence!
You are d muumuu!I expect you to tell us what you claim you know, instead of engaging in beer palour talk
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Poiniyisworld: 5:18pm On May 21
You are wasting your time.... not until you show me what happened to Deborah"s killers.

Moreover..stop praising yourselfwith knowledge as you neither know the bible nor Israeli-Palestinian
Middle East history better than others which you always assume once anyone does not see from your point if view.

IAM UNAPOLOGETIC AS I MAINTAIN MY STAND.... I STAND WITH ISRAEL!

zinaunreal:

Just imagine this melted brain didnt even know that there are lots of christians in palestine. Who cares about your opinion on palestine. I always tell my kids about people like you, how to identify and avoid you totally because its nor always about learning to read and write . Lack of practical application of education makes it looks like your brain dropped in the gutters
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by bizzibodi(m): 5:27pm On May 21
Krismas:
grin grin grin grin over the last 10days in jabalia and northern gaza, Hamas has completely destroyed over 100 markava tanks
and each of those tanks, cost 3million USD and need at least 5soldiers to function it.
so, do the maths. thats about 500dead IDF soldiers. and the world does not even notice grin
meanwhile at the same time, Israel mass-graves in al shifa, containing like just 200 Palestinians each, but get all the international outcry and buzz grin
israel cannot even declare thier own losses, i have a video of them towing their burnt tanks out of Gaza with much shame grin
everything is just favouring hamas, while on NL israel fanboys are busy talking NONSENSE grin
Have you finish mourning yo Ebrahim Raisi whom mossad killed?
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by bizzibodi(m): 5:32pm On May 21
Willed042:

Democracy stands for majority support...to u care to ask if majority of his people are in support his actions?
Are majority in support of tinubu punitive policies.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by bizzibodi(m): 5:40pm On May 21
Krismas:
grin THE LATE IRANIAN PRESIDENT HEAD STRONG O! grin grin grin grin grin
Keep joking grin grin angry
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by bizzibodi(m): 5:44pm On May 21
Obaranje:
there is difference between shooting guns and fighting,

When you fight you aim at destroying and capturing your enemies comfort zone

Which the Israeli have done. Their forces control all major route of Gaza including Rafa crossing

Tell me one part of Gaza Hamas has been able to protect in Gaza even though the Israeli army fly leaflet sounds warning, send text messages before attack

Imagine Israel gives surprise attack by now nothing for dey for Gaza again
It is because of this humane early warning tactics that gives Hamas time to flee to safe haven along with d refugees.
If not for this cry of genocide,Israel would have scorch everywhere who survive survive.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by zinaunreal(m): 1:30am On May 22
Poiniyisworld:
You are wasting your time.... not until you show me what happened to Deborah"s killers.

Moreover..stop praising yourselfwith knowledge as you neither know the bible nor Israeli-Palestinian
Middle East history better than others which you always assume once anyone does not see from your point if view.

IAM UNAPOLOGETIC AS I MAINTAIN MY STAND.... I STAND WITH ISRAEL!

I dont need to show you any damn thing. If you cant decipher between a terrorist and an ordinary muslim, you need help? Check yourself into an institution
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by BALLOSKI: 6:19am On May 22
jeff1993:
How wont he seek to prosecute Netanyahu when his name is Karim Khan!!!!

Shebi his name is Karim and his Fatjers name is Khan, he should go ahead and arrest Israel prime minister make him see wether dead body no go surplus for him Papa house.
But when he declared Putin wanted, he's right. The Hamas guys listed here are not muslims? Stupid people in Nigeria do things based on tribe and religion, reasonable people don't. He's not the only person on the bench - people from other religions and race are there.

Southafrica that is driving this case is a muslim country too. If you put humanity first, the stupidity of religious bias won't work on you.

In war, you must protect women and children and also the elderly, but Israel kill everyone. That's a war crime.

The right message has been sent. Israel is indicted and its image is affected.
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Marcus247(m): 6:49am On May 22
Go and near him na ! try make you vanish
Re: Netanyahu Responds To 'outrageous Decision' By ICC Prosecutor by Poiniyisworld: 12:19pm On May 22
I dare say...YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL!

zinaunreal:

I dont need to show you any damn thing. If you cant decipher between a terrorist and an ordinary muslim, you need help? Check yourself into an institution

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Giorgia Meloni Splits From Andrea Giambruno Over Lewd Comments / Mass Shooting In Las Vegas Concert / 25 People Shot In 48 Hours In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.