Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,742 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Kind Of English To Use When Toasting A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of English To Use When Toasting A Girl (220 Views)

Two Weeks To Xmas You Are Toasting A Girl. What If She Agrees. / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of English To Use When Toasting A Girl by RickyJesus: 7:17am On May 21
Most atimes I find myself in situations where I don't know if to speak the British English or our own pigin English, but as someone who is learned and always take advantage of opportunities to flex my grammatical prowess know that it could be annoying atimes with the wrong crowd.

Can someone help with identifying the proper place that matches the language to use.
Re: What Kind Of English To Use When Toasting A Girl by lululovesblue(f): 8:52am On May 21
At least you're aware. You're even doing it right now. Speak common. I don't know of any girl that likes to be bamboozled with English. If it's pidgin,speak it. If it's regular, speak it. But there's no reason to be flexing your vocabulary when you're not writing an essay.
RickyJesus:
Most atimes I find myself in situations where I don't know if to speak the British English or our own pigin English, but as someone who is learned and always take advantage of opportunities to flex my grammatical prowess know that it could be annoying atimes with the wrong crowd.

Can someone help with identifying the proper place that matches the language to use.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Does Kuli Kuli Have Sand, Tinubu Needs To Look Into This Matter / . / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.