Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time (1954 Views)

I Am Committing Suicide Tomorrow / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / I Am Committing Suicide Today. There Is No Point In Living. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by hitekk: 2:30pm On May 21
Okay why wait till December?
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by Jeon(f): 2:45pm On May 21
I told you to be my friend.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by TONERO500(m): 5:02pm On May 21
Please go to the nearest psychiatric hospital near you if you can't, please drop your account number here so that good Nigerians can assist you, because it's seems you are depressed.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by hooklover: 6:25pm On May 21
Ilamina:
Sucks I was born cursed

No money, no confidence. .not strong enough

So u libe all d enjoyment the wine women. So hwo u wan leavr all d fine babes 4. So all d sweet pussy every corner who are u leabung it 4.....Na u loose oh
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by Rexymania(m): 7:08pm On May 21
Always suicidal
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by Countyguy: 7:24pm On May 21
house10studios:
Sand like garri jump n then oh sky and rice now come n oh football without... Yes plane zoom zoom the around awww n down to not
Rotflmao
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by IamANigerianMan: 8:41pm On May 21
Ilamina:
Sucks I was born cursed

Have you try to explain to the people close to you about this , mah! Death can never be option, Nigeria failed me but I cannot commit suicide, talk to people close to you..
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by Sapiens3: 9:06pm On May 21
Ilamina:
Sucks I was born cursed

Is same thing if you die, you will still reincarnate and the cycle continues. sad
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by superCleanworks(m): 9:15pm On May 21
Ilamina:
I was born cursed
you forgot to add one more thing.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by GodHimself: 9:37pm On May 21
No you’re not.

That’s more than enough time for a massive change in your life.

Ilamina:
Sucks I was born cursed

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by RedpillAnalyst: 10:23pm On May 21
Ilamina:
I live in naija now
I came back

Good for you. Now go find a man you can respect and have a family with. You might start marking meaning out of life.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by Caspry5: 11:29pm On May 21
There are two things involve. If stay alive, you might be everything you truly desire. Life can go from 0 to 100 within years. The flip side is you can stay alive and still be miserable. Killing yourself is the most selfish thing you can do to your parents who nortured you from birth. Have you sat down and wondered how your loved ones will cope with the news of your demise? Esp through suicide? It's a stain to your family's name forever. We all are dealing with things we can't talk about on social media. Be grateful wherever you find yourself in life. Life's short, we won't make it alive all the same so why hurry the process? If you need friends, there are still good people on this site. The next time i see suicide post from you, I'll report your account.

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by RickyJesus: 11:56pm On May 21
Jeon:
I told you to be my friend.
She rather die than be your friend, check yourself.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by mrdharkchild(m): 12:38am On May 22
Chill guy, no waste your life like that on suicide, abeg use am target one of our wicked politicians, e go make sense like that.

How you go just kill yourself like that when dem don suffer u finish.

Think of how to waste your life on suicide when you can take one wicked politician with u

1 Like

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by Bongadu: 4:55am On May 22
You can do it

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by GerogeI(m): 8:54am On May 22
Ilamina:
Sucks I was born cursed

By the way how is Bonny treating you.

Everyone has a burden to overcome, not just you. So stop seeing a curse, but a challenge. Repeated failure does not mean their is no way to succeed. This time think and do something different.

If, you are not strong enough now. Begin to gather your thunder in your Bossom, gait and wait. One day, it will be enough and you will let it our to the utter amazement of all. The young shall grow, the old will dies. That's why life is not hopeless cause new opportunities must come as long as men live and dies.

So you do not have money, look into your hands and see what you have. How can you use that to attract money by providing value. Think outside the box.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by oxiide2: 1:03pm On May 22
Don't
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by achillesfoot(m): 3:21pm On May 22
Can you live stream it? Love watching life go out of a living being.. Very exciting to see..
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by superemmy(m): 7:30pm On May 22
Have you got a number one can call
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by Madups(m): 8:36pm On May 22
Ilamina:
Sucks I was born cursed

your mentality and line of thought is the problem if you can change that you'll be alright.. You're are not lacking confidence because you dont have money.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by HoneySwag(f): 9:41am On May 23
Messina123:

Bro mine is by the end of this month. I'm facing eviction, I don't have food to eat. No confidence, self esteem left. I'm done

I'm directing this msg to you and op.
There's a purpose you were sent to earth, you have a mission or karma to pay. We are all here for a purpose, either to pay karma or to assist other souls make their ascension unto God.
Before you came, you begged for this opportunity to come so your soul can be free and you'll return back to the Father (God). If you commit suicide, your soul will go back to were souls are, begging for this opportunity to come and pay their karma. Now you have the chance to pay your karma, challenges are all part of it face it and emerge victorious cos the Lord and Saviour has overcome the world now you overcome it. Put all that criticism, condemnation and feeling of worthlessness under you cos you have the Father.
Right now you've lost your balance and life seem very hard at the moment, I don't know the situation but I'll advise you return to harmony as fast as you can (a state of peace, put yourself together to have control over the situation).
Take in a deep breath and say to yourself "all that rages within me be still and know that I AM God in action". Say it as much as you can
I pray that God intervenes 🙏

1 Like

Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by dammyz101(m): 11:51am On May 23
Why not now, December too far u might change ur mind b4 den.
Re: I Am Committing Suicide Around December Time by Exceed15: 4:10pm On May 23
It's not over . It's not finished for u. Be hopeful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment / comon / In One Word:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.