Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment (1970 Views)

Girls With Double Ear-rings Holes / Can U Date And Marry A Guy Who Sags His Trousers And Wears Ear Rings? / Women: Do You Find Good Looking Men With Ear Rings More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by Terry1(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2006
Hi,

Please this question goes particularly to the ladies,
What would you do if you come on a visit to your fiance's house and when sweeping his appartment, you come across three different ear-rings (one ear each) and the ear-rings are not yours

It happens to my friend, just wanna here your views about it.
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by ZuluNation(m): 9:11pm On Aug 07, 2006
From a guys point of view, it could belong to a sister, cousin or an old tenant. Tell your friend to chill and not jump into conclusions.
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by lauryn(f): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2006
he's gona have to pierce three diff parts of his body to fit the ear-rings grin
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by dondele(m): 11:00pm On Aug 07, 2006
i go with zulunation on dis one. it mustnt be from an outside girl. let her not conclude yet.
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by lauryn(f): 11:03pm On Aug 07, 2006
that's cos u r a guy as well tongue grin
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by ZuluNation(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2006
I guess it's a guy thing grin
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by dondele(m): 11:04pm On Aug 07, 2006
not really. i dont really trust guys but im giving him the benefit of doubt.
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by lauryn(f): 11:06pm On Aug 07, 2006
'Cos it is. I f I do find ear-rings in my Man's house, He must put them on ni, na by force o. grin
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by nikitareal(f): 4:48pm On Aug 08, 2006
question him,ofcourse he is goin 2 say it belongs 2 his sista,
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by iice(f): 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2006
I'l go with Zulu on this one coz it could be any or none grin
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by Idekeson(m): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2006
It must have been yours because no other woman have been to the house and I don't wear earrings. It wasn't me! grin
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by lauryn(f): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2006
Outa curiosity, y three?
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by edygirl(f): 11:02pm On Aug 08, 2006
Girl just know that 99.9% of guys are never faithful though they will come back to you that they love after cheating. Personally I don't believe there is any faithful guy out there.I always tell by boy if ever he wants cheat on me he should just be smart about it.Just don't even let me suspect you I tell him all the time.

Girl this three earings is not a joke. Of course he's gon' tell you it's his sister's or maybe his guy's babe's but girl you should be smart about this too. If I were you, I will check where I swept it out. That would tell me how recent or old it's been there. Just do as if you didn't see it. Question him on when last his sister was there but don't make him understand where you are going then from his answer you will know what else to do or ask. Goodluck though. Men will always be men , you can't control them.
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by debosky(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2006
edygirl i like ur strategy, catch him off guard. wink

if he can't give a good explanation, make him wear em in the most painful places you can think of wink
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 17, 2011
I'd check my jewelry chest to be sure that I don't
have those earrings and am not tripping grin but if
it's def. not mine, confront him about it. No hesitation.
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by 195(f): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

I'd check my jewelry chest to be sure that I don't
have those earrings and am not tripping grin but if
it's def. not mine, confront him after smoking some weed and beat him to death

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by iyatrustee(f): 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2011
Had d experience once. went to my bf's house and saw a pair of gold earrings and a bracelet. confronted him and he formed ignorance saying he tot they were mine. Trust me now, i inherited them and off to the gold shop i went. sold them and made some cool 47k!. later saw d text she sent him asking about her jewelry. cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by 195(f): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

Had d experience once. went to my bf's house and saw a pair of gold earrings and a bracelet. confronted him and he formed ignorance saying he tot they were mine. Trust me now, i inherited them and off to the gold shop i went. sold them and made some cool 47k!. later saw d text she sent him asking about her jewelry. cheesy cheesy

Iya - wonder!!

U never cease 2 amaze me

where the 47K by the way - make we split am cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by iyatrustee(f): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2011
190_@:

Iya - wonder!!

U never cease 2 amaze me

where the 47K by the way - make we split am  cheesy  cheesy

i don use am buy brazillian hair embarassed
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by 195(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2011
shocked shocked

Oh no u didnt angry angry
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by Andrew3(m): 8:24pm On Dec 17, 2011
It was the work of the devil grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by pendo89(f): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2011
am lost here. wht d u mean by 3 dffrent earings (one for each ear). A normal human has 2 ears both fitting two identical earings,so which is this other lonely ring?
ok 2 could go to one ear or lipsrsealed
it cud be anybodys even his mum's
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by Agybabe(f): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2011
If na one, п̥̥̲̣̣̣̥ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ qualms. Haba! Three!
Those family member, why do they choose to forget it i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ his apartment! Why can't they come back to look for it? How come did it fell off their ears? Were the both of them playing hide and seek game?
Better wise up, because life is not always maybe this, maybe that.
@poster tell γ̥☺υ̲̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ friend to ask his fiance to invite those family members, so she will see the earrings falling off. Not compulsory! But that is rubbish!

Lady's and mama's earrings are different. We know one when we see one. Stop fooling!
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by tashanja(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2011
iyatrustee:

Kai, see wicked barawo, ole cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2011
LMAO @ Iya selling the girl's jewelry!! grin

YOU GO GIRL!! cool
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by Dsense(m): 12:37am On Dec 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

I knew it . . . I knew u re too badt cheesy cheesy
Re: Three Ear-rings In Your Boyfriend's Appartment by tiamor: 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2011
if the earings are pure golds, just go and sell them and collect the money. shikena. don"t even mention it else you will hear white lies. big girl don"t cry.

(1) (Reply)

Gbenga Adenuga's Globacom, doing good... / How To Make A Woman Happy (Humor) / comon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.