Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,615 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) (45293 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by assholemods: 1:52pm On May 21
LockDown69:
grin na h newbie she be. To dail 911 dey sweet her
I don't think she is a new bie because the story says she brought the guy to the country.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by LexngtonSteele: 1:52pm On May 21
assholemods:

There you got your joke wrong! Yorubas won't ask anybody to drink corpse water, it is the other way round.

Let me edit it
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by 12345baba(m): 1:53pm On May 21
The woman wants to be a pauper and witch at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by idanone(m): 1:55pm On May 21
2aces:
I believe she is still a new comer Nigerian wife in that country, the moment she joins the league of Nigerian wives in diaspora (aka foreign witches), the husband will be the one begging to stay grin grin
grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by directonpc(m): 1:55pm On May 21
Dedeity:
Women and drama
Walahi. Women like drama. Chai!
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Smartjob1(f): 1:55pm On May 21
She go hear weeennn if that man leaves that door.

Should meeting spouses online be taken seriously? What do you think? Take our 3mins survey here: https://forms.gle/yaWgJvU1BWSmTQoSA
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by otherway: 1:56pm On May 21
Skit
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by joseph1832(m): 1:58pm On May 21
officialwdhtv:
Lady refuses husband to packout of home after she called the cops on him. He brought her over from Nigeria.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUS4tElmCXw
Wahala be like wetin again.

Let them sit down like adults and talk about their problems...
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by lightwind(m): 1:59pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Na my neighbours for Connecticut.

The lady is from Anambra and the guy is Yoruba.

I overheard her begging the guy not to divorce her that :

" You're my last chance not to drink corpse water and fight relatives over inheritance. Biko no leave me. "

So you don't live here in Nigeria ba ? No wonder you always talk down on any body Igbo criticizing bad governance in Nigeria. Insulting Igbos here and there. Because you don't feel the pains

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Bimpe29: 2:02pm On May 21
Women folks are natural source of joy and sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by essentialone(m): 2:03pm On May 21
What is the title of this movie?
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by id4sho(m): 2:04pm On May 21
She's a dramatic woman, emotions overtook her sense of thinking and she suddenly realized she's gonna lose him to street whores.
Men are hotcakes abroad

7 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by LexngtonSteele: 2:04pm On May 21
lightwind:

So you don't live here in Nigeria ba ? No wonder you always talk down on any body Igbo criticizing bad governance in Nigeria. Insulting Igbos here and there. Because you don't feel the pains

Brother. I have people here. Nigeria MUST be good for us all. We can't keep running away from our problems
I came just for my Doctorate ...coming back to fight our enemies in Nigeria with y'all.

Check my post history and I said Balabalu has a 2/10 score.

Don't take me too serious... my best friend is Igbo.

In very rare circumstances I have to provide hometraining for people like ChizzyBuna who feels he can write anything because of support of Ibo mods.

If you check my posts, I have Ibo boys I eventually employed because from enemies they became my fans e..g Justiceleague1 and NothingDoMe

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Pinkyposh(f): 2:05pm On May 21
Did he beat you?
Why did you call the police in the first place?
Abi you want to flex the power of women in the UK.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by obainojazz(m): 2:05pm On May 21
Reality hit her…
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by YoungLionken(m): 2:06pm On May 21
Nigerian women are fast becoming the worst after black american women undecided..

The worst part (for most men) is that, despite all these happenings here and there. A man somewhere is planning on relocating his women abroad. Men nor dey hear word, they always like examples by experience...
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by kuntash: 2:06pm On May 21
All these desperados trying to trend by all means possible.

It's the woman stuck at home 24/7? Any man that truly wishes to move out need to wait for the woman to be available.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Judolisco(m): 2:07pm On May 21
She go get sense now.....she think say na play
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by johnog4sure: 2:09pm On May 21
GlorifiedTunde:

Two likely reasons:

1) The man is still the main benefactor and she doesn't have a job yet.

2) She's still a little traditional and realizes the gravity of losing one's husband in the long run. She probably has stories of single mothers who eventually regret the act.
she is beautiful but manipulative make the man forgive her
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by LexngtonSteele: 2:09pm On May 21
assholemods:

There you got your joke wrong! Yorubas won't ask anybody to drink corpse water, it is the other way round.

Bayi nko , Unku mii ? grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by AllenSpencer: 2:09pm On May 21
Creamypie:
No carry ur nigerian wife come join u for obodoyibo, she go become tiger, women naturally crave for power, that they will abuse. Nigerian men no go learn

But the system is designed for a family if you really wanna be success.

It’s the bitter truth.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Otulaeke: 2:09pm On May 21
Not in Nigeria. E no concern me
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by QuinQ: 2:10pm On May 21
assholemods:

I don't think she is a new bie because the story says she brought the guy to the country.

Why not watch the video first b4 talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:10pm On May 21
Kobicove:
This video is over 3 years old undecided
It is still relevant today.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Bliztzer: 2:12pm On May 21
Creamypie:
No carry ur nigerian wife come join u for obodoyibo, she go become tiger, women naturally crave for power, that they will abuse. Nigerian men no go learn

And woman can't handle power. they are by nature abusive.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by MasterTeeUSA: 2:15pm On May 21
Her head like BeanCake...You call Police but want everything to go back to normal...ko le work.

officialwdhtv:
Lady refuses husband to packout of home after she called the cops on him. He brought her over from Nigeria.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUS4tElmCXw
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Buccalcavity2: 2:15pm On May 21
She's only asking coz she's in a way still dependent on the husband. Don't ever over look a woman's action. They are very intentional. If your best bet is to leave now, leave. Don't wait till she messes you up.
She called police coz it's her best choice of action, not because it's a mistake and all these are being recorded.
If you are not leaving, definitely have a plan to protect you!

13 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Akalia(m): 2:16pm On May 21
Men are pricy. See how she's indirectly begging the man not to let go of her but pride won't let her say "I am sorry".

6 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by CondemnBattery(f): 2:16pm On May 21
Does the age invalidate the incident?
Kobicove:
This video is over 3 years old undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Almunjid(m): 2:18pm On May 21
Afamsi:
Some women dont think beyond their noses. There are some things you cannot do in a relationship you are still interested in, even if its legal to do those things
...See beyond their noses...
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by MaziObinnaokija: 2:19pm On May 21
sad not all naija women.Some men are demons from the pit of HELL yoo..imagine agter ur eife join u in obodo oyinbo land.Only for u to monitor her.Enslave her.Tell her not to talk with this/dat. And all sorts of maltreatment. When u pushed somebody to the wall too much,they'll grow wing and attack u
Creamypie:
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by AdisaOwala: 2:19pm On May 21
QuinQ:

Why not watch the video first b4 talking nonsense

Haba

Una dey quarrel before?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.