Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,648 members, 7,861,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) (45297 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by drnoel: 5:51pm On May 21
officialwdhtv:
Lady refuses husband to packout of home after she called the cops on him. He brought her over from Nigeria.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUS4tElmCXw

What is he waiting for now. He should call police for false imprisonment
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:00pm On May 21
“Living with you has not brought me any happiness or joy” chai that man don see hell for that woman hand.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Mitsurugi(m): 6:12pm On May 21
assholemods:

What is this one saying?

Nothing
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by pharmade: 6:25pm On May 21
Congratulations to the man.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by armyofone(m): 6:41pm On May 21
2aces:
I believe she is still a new comer Nigerian wife in that country, the moment she joins the league of Nigerian wives in diaspora (aka foreign witches), the husband will be the one begging to stay grin grin

Foreign witches ? grin grin

Leagues of witches grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:43pm On May 21
She still loves him, I pray they settle their issues and get back together grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by godofuck231: 7:18pm On May 21
Its clear shes madly in love but confused, anyways she loves him and he has excesses so his family has to come in and talk to her family, she feels alone and don't have help restraining her husband, she's afraid of him thats all , the hormonal mood of a women is her bane of peace , she has to let the man control her or she will self destruct
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by QuinQ: 7:29pm On May 21
assholemods:

You don't have common sense. Read the write up from the OP , the video didn't even mention anything about that. Olodo!

The lady said CLEARLY that she didn't want to come, that he promised not to abandon her, that she gave up a lot to join him. WATCH b4 commenting!!!!
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Medici777: 7:58pm On May 21
I wish dey can sort it out. It’s obvious the wife depends on the husband or else she for don kick am out since
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Uguruzik(m): 8:32pm On May 21
Don't hand a gun to a rebel, he'll fire at you
Women must be checked at all times
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by litaninja(m): 8:35pm On May 21
And yet is calling in the police to hound him multiple time? Okay o, traditional.

GlorifiedTunde:

Two likely reasons:

1) The man is still the main benefactor and she doesn't have a job yet.

2) She's still a little traditional and realizes the gravity of losing one's husband in the long run. She probably has stories of single mothers who eventually regret the act.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:46pm On May 21
so you get abused or whatever by your husband, then call the police and when they ask him to leave the premises, you now cry for him to not comot? lady, you are highly confused, to say the least!
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by OgaTheTop2: 9:08pm On May 21
assholemods:

There you got your joke wrong! Yorubas won't ask anybody to drink corpse water, it is the other way round.
Don't mind the yeye guy. Tell lies in the name of bigotry.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:12pm On May 21
litaninja:
And yet is calling in the police to hound him multiple time? Okay o, traditional.

She was probably testing the ground, maybe out of influence ... Thinking she can handle him easily in such environments where women are prioritised.

But she never knew it could get to the point of losing him, that wasn't her plan.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Exceed15: 9:18pm On May 21
There are still stupid Nigerian men who will not learn claiming I love my wife... U don't really know who she is until she gets to an environment where she has power.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:59pm On May 21
Some of us seriously underrate peace of mind..
See ehn Na before before I go Dey use strong head say if woman mad, I go show her more madness . Bro e no Dey work like that grin.. nothing beats make person marry good wife I swear to almighty God..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Emmanuel909090: 5:49am On May 22
She really loves him, but her wahala too much for the man.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by sisisioge: 5:50am On May 22
grin grin grin grin grin grin

People no sabi choose their fights. If you know you're not gonna see the fight to the end don't even get into it. Whew!
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Focusmind: 6:42am On May 22
I don't understand this comments from some people that, "She still loves him". Listen to what the man said, that since he married her, he has not had piece of mind and happiness. How could the woman have loved the man and still unable to make him happy? Marriage and love is all about making the other person happy.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:44am On May 22
seanery:
The Gbola is HUGE.

Bruh.

Not sure it's about gbola.

There are bigger gbolas out there.

Even if de gbola huge, she wants a gbola all to herself, a huge gbola attached to a caring man, not public gbola belonging to a thug who treats women like trash.

Since it's not even about money, because the hubby offered to keep providing all she and the kids need, I think she just borrowed herself small brain at the last moment.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by PeterObi4LP: 11:39am On May 22
Amumaigwe:

Who is usually at fault, husband or wife?

Both! Depends on the circumstances
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by MMempire(m): 12:33pm On May 22
CrossRhodes:

It's still valid till rapture day
Will always steal this your quote for other important posts.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by DAramis: 10:22pm On May 22
mysticwarrior:
“Living with you has not brought me any happiness or joy” chai that man don see hell for that woman hand.
Na Shege pro max bro.

“Living with you has not brought me any happiness or joy”
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by onilanre(m): 12:37am On May 23
Creamypie:
No carry ur nigerian wife come join u for obodoyibo, she go become tiger, women, including all the females in my family,naturally crave for power, that they will and must unrepentantly abuse. Nigerian men no go learn

Minus my wife
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by QuinQ: 1:32am On May 23
onilanre:

Minus my wife

How do you know? You live in Lagos
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Ilekokonit: 2:12am On May 23
She wants to eat her cake and have it. She can not handle the expenses of abroad life without her husbands salary, yet she wants to destroy the guys career by repeatedly calling police on him and when he wants to move out she wants to stop him. And this after only a short time of her moving abroad she wants to destroy his career by calling police ?
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Ilekokonit: 2:17am On May 23
Afamsi:
Some women dont see beyond their noses. There are some things you cannot do in a relationship you are still interested in, even if its legal to do those things. Husband and wife misundestanding should be settled with wisdom

A friend in the UK told his wife to be that before or during marriage, if she calls police on him, then that will be the end of the marriage because he will deem that as being that she wants to kill him because in the process of arresting him, he may struggle and the police will kill him and so it a case of if she calls the police even once, he is walking out of the marriage.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by AfDapone: 8:45am On May 23
Afamsi:
Some women dont see beyond their noses. There are some things you cannot do in a relationship you are still interested in, even if its legal to do those things. Husband and wife misundestanding should be settled with wisdom

smiley
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by psalmylee(m): 9:20am On May 23
ponlear:
Ah! Bros carry wife come from Naija, na she call police for am, still no gree make e pack comot! Omo, na this kain wahala we dey talk!

Men, abeg shine una eyes well well o, no just trust woman anyhow. Na so dem go show you love today, tomorrow dem fit carry you go station!

I dey laugh but na serious matter o. My guy, next time better carry house plant abi stick japa from Naija, at least e no go call police for you!
double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.