Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,495 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) (45289 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video) / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Deeegbee: 3:11pm On May 21
raumdeuter:

She value her marriage yet she don call police on him

Is it until he is jailed and rendered useless before he will get sense

Value Marriage ke?? She doesn’t look like someone who is financially stable yet. She knows if the man leaves that house, it will take a toll on her and the kid.

Wait for her to start earning well, She will be the one to fling out her husband properties through the window wey be say our windows for here no get burglary lol

7 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by NothingDoMe: 3:19pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

If you check my posts, I have Ibo boys I eventually employed because from enemies they became my fans e..g Justiceleague1 and NothingDoMe
The Àgbàdo media WhatsApp group knows I am not Igbo, and the fact that you do not know this means there is some level of hope for you yet.

PS: You definitely cannot afford to employ me on your student salary. Not saying you shouldn't aim high though......

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Bliztzer: 3:19pm On May 21
Thcounsellor:
No, the word isn’t really abusive, it’s emotional intelligence they mostly lack and they usually attain it late.

You re absolutely correct.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On May 21
DonroxyII:
The guy self is immature nigga .... why is he doing the camera trying to blackmail the Woman grin

He would have done worse off Camera ...

Once that woman gather small liver to live without him ... Otilor niyen ....

Women ain't known to have Maturities but a Man must be Matured Enough to Put them On The Ground !

A woman who has called police will have no problem with tearing her hair up and telling police the man beat her to stupor before leaving

That camera recording was his insurance against long term jail sentence

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by NothingDoMe: 3:30pm On May 21
CrossRhodes:

It's still valid till rapture day
Thank you!
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Real2088: 3:34pm On May 21
Creamypie:
No carry ur nigerian wife come join u for obodoyibo, she go become tiger, women, including all the females in my family,naturally crave for power, that they will and must unrepentantly abuse. Nigerian men no go learn
Keep treating the one with you here like a slave and her mini God,then tomorrow come and tell us stories about the devil in her grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Real2088: 3:37pm On May 21
2aces:
I believe she is still a new comer Nigerian wife in that country, the moment she joins the league of Nigerian wives in diaspora (aka foreign witches), the husband will be the one begging to stay grin grin

Because you were a Nigerian witch before you tried, better change and treat that woman right before is late for you,is not just a thing of abroad,on might get sick and face challenges at old age,do the right thing do her no wrong just because she's an African woman based in the zoo
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by muzeze77: 3:46pm On May 21
Never ever bring a Nigerian woman over especially the emilokan women, best not to even marry them, go 4 the northerners or oyinbo or afrcan Americans
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by RonuFools: 3:48pm On May 21
Nukilia:
The guy should run away at night grin
This your expo gat me laughing seriously grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Nukilia: 3:54pm On May 21
RonuFools:

This your expo gat me laughing seriously grin

grin ok oooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by treatise: 3:57pm On May 21
Creamypie:
No carry ur nigerian wife come join u for obodoyibo, she go become tiger, women, including all the females in my family,naturally crave for power, that they will and must unrepentantly abuse. Nigerian men no go learn
Japa and associated risks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Amumaigwe: 4:10pm On May 21
PeterObi4LP:
Each time I see this kind news online, I wonder wether no be the same UK my wife and I dey. Lack of trust, insecurity, and no respect for each other privacy result to all this mess. I'm not showing off or bragging, I married my wife Virgin and na me open the promise land after marriage. Till today, we are both in peace even though I'm the bad guy here.

Whenever you see or hear news that Nigerian ladies called the cops on their husband, or husband abusing the wife, it's not farfetched from:

Cheating
Lies
No respect for each other
Pretence
Not being contented.

Who is usually at fault, husband or wife?
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Abbeytoy(m): 4:14pm On May 21
officialwdhtv:
Lady refuses husband to packout of home after she called the cops on him. He brought her over from Nigeria.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUS4tElmCXw

Na so one id?ot locked my brother out and started begging after a week. Pathetic people
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Justiceleague1: 4:15pm On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

Brother. I have people here. Nigeria MUST be good for us all. We can't keep running away from our problems
I came just for my ogogoro Doctorate ...coming back from Timbuktu,Mali to fight our enemies in Nigeria with y'all.

Check my post history and I said Balabalu has a 2/10 score.

Don't take me too serious... my best friend is Igbo.

In very rare circumstances I have to provide hometraining for people like ChizzyBuna who feels he can write anything because of support of ronus mods.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by kunle75(m): 4:15pm On May 21
officialwdhtv:
Lady refuses husband to packout of home after she called the cops on him. He brought her over from Nigeria.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUS4tElmCXw

Na simple matter nah,the guy should go to the family court with correct evidence,am sure the court will so the needful.
Na crazy woman she be
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by DonroxyII: 4:23pm On May 21
raumdeuter:

A woman who has called police will have no problem with tearing her hair up and telling police the man beat her to stupor before leaving

That camera recording was his insurance against long term jail sentence
True That!
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:25pm On May 21
Creamypie:

Lie from the pit of hell. You use one out of the hundreds in Nigeria family cases to judge everyone. I bow for you ooo.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Lordbinsmar: 4:29pm On May 21
PeterObi4LP:
Each time I see this kind news online, I wonder wether no be the same UK my wife and I dey. Lack of trust, insecurity, and no respect for each other privacy result to all this mess. I'm not showing off or bragging, I married my wife Virgin and na me open the promise land after marriage. Till today, we are both in peace even though I'm the bad guy here.

Whenever you see or hear news that Nigerian ladies called the cops on their husband, or husband abusing the wife, it's not farfetched from:

Cheating
Lies
No respect for each other
Pretence
Not being contented.

That's why if you must ever marry a Nigerian girl. To be honest only marry a virgin.

A non virgin Nigerian lady naa bad market both home and abroad. They are damaged beyond repair. They will destroy any man that tries to repair them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by ProfGday(m): 4:34pm On May 21
2aces:
I believe she is still a new comer Nigerian wife in that country, the moment she joins the league of Nigerian wives in diaspora (aka foreign witches), the husband will be the one begging to stay grin grin

Husband is seriously scarce over there. Especially getting a responsible man either as boyfriend or permanent husband.

The woman knew what is coming for her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by peterboro: 4:39pm On May 21
This one never knew that Police can respond to any situation immediately anytime you call them, unlike where she came from.
So she was doing testing to threaten the husband... But e dey shock her say police dey always appear even when she no really mean for them come.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Forkthiefnubu: 4:55pm On May 21
They have told these girls not to put their husbands thru the American judicial/police system , Abeg free the man so we can come for u and u will be cooking for us , begging us to eat and forking u for free

2 Likes

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by ukaface(f): 5:04pm On May 21
Creamypie:
Can I carry my Nigerian husband to oyibo land?
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 5:04pm On May 21
I know na for America this one happened
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Afamsi: 5:09pm On May 21
Almunjid:
...See beyond their noses...
thanks
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by bentenny(m): 5:12pm On May 21
Well atleast this woman try get small sense compared to her other colleagues there that even brought the police to chase their hubbies out of a home that he pays the rent and other bills!

Maybe she discovered that those ladies who decided to chase their hubbies away are now lonely and depressed while their feminist friends over there who had encouraged them to leave their hubby are still flexing with their own!

1 Like

Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by Fantasticcc: 5:20pm On May 21
Two Yoruba clown
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:23pm On May 21
2aces:
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 5:26pm On May 21
GlorifiedTunde:

Two likely reasons:

1) The man is still the main benefactor and she doesn't have a job yet.

2) She's still a little traditional and realizes the gravity of losing one's husband in the long run. She probably has stories of single mothers who eventually regret the act.
It seems you have a PhD in “Situation Analysis” oh! grin

You talk am exactly how e be.

Just one of the two, nothing else.
grin
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by AlphaHakimi: 5:40pm On May 21
No matter the woman you think you married, never take her from Africa to the west. It's better she stays in Nigeria and cheats than to join you abroad, cheat on you and still make you loose everything you have worked your life for.

Dear men, no woman is different. It doesn't matter if she is a virgin or not. It doesn't matter if she is religious or not. Women generally don't love you as a man, they only love what you provide.

I don't know how else to say this, it is better to leave that woman here in Nigeria if you base abroad. You can come back every 3yrs and see her. When you get back, secretly do a DNA test on the kids you have to know which one is yours.

Taking a woman outside the country is like telling your parents, siblings and friends who helped you travel out that you do not appreciate their sacrifice.

Let me ask you a question, if you were a poor illage man, will a Nigerian woman who lives in Europe come back to the village and take you abroad just to better your life?

Shalom.
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by assholemods: 5:44pm On May 21
Mitsurugi:

When a mad man converses with another mad man it's obvious that........
What is this one saying?
Re: Lady Refuses Husband To Packout Of Home After She Called The Cops On Him (video) by assholemods: 5:45pm On May 21
QuinQ:

Why not watch the video first b4 talking nonsense
You don't have common sense. Read the write up from the OP , the video didn't even mention anything about that. Olodo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / A Family Of 11 With, 4 Sets Of Identical Twins And A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.