Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,753 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her (69166 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by lululovesblue(f): 10:24am On May 22
Everybody involved is a great mumu
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Padipadi: 12:21pm On May 22
immortalcrown:
The stupid wife can be sued for this.

Instead of facing your stupid husband, you are attacking the girl. Your husband will still find another babe if you chase this one away. Face the problem and not its shadow. Prevention is better than cure.

When he is poor, "He cheats on me".

When he is rich, "She is trying to steal my man".
How dem go sue her?
Evidence dey?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Poiniyisworld: 12:23pm On May 22
But she left no marks...
She neither wrote her name as wife nor that of her cheating husband so how will she be sued?

Unless you were there sha or you know her personally...

immortalcrown:

Instead of facing your stupid husband, you are attacking the girl. Your husband will still find another babe if you chase this one away. Face the problem and not its shadow. Prevention is better than cure.

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by StingingStinger: 12:23pm On May 22
The lady can't sue anyone.

The wife didn't put the name of any man on the poster, so if the lady goes ahead to sue anybody, then she has exposed herself also as an adulterer.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Zooposki(f): 12:24pm On May 22
idahme:

Equality woman, I hope u support the wife to bring 50 percent of family expenses? If no then your line of arguments is null and void. Equality without equality in financial responsibility is zero equality.

50% of family expenses? What of all the boring, unpaid labor being done by the wife. Can you do it day in and day out? Women should realize their value and stop being foolish. Leave this men alone if they are not ready to appreciate you. Imagine catching an STD from your husband. Stop being slaves.

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Successlane: 12:24pm On May 22
We would like to see her signature too - her name, address, phone -

so we can be sure how to deal with the intruder.

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by PureNigerDeltan(m): 12:25pm On May 22
A woman will choose a man every other woman is chasing after over a man no girl wants anyday… my problem is why are you okay with the cause but not okay with the effect??

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Chikel20000(m): 12:25pm On May 22
People always allow emotion decide for them
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Wolfdevil: 12:25pm On May 22
This is an old nairaland post of 2018. Does it mean nairaland is out of content

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Boo3nity(m): 12:26pm On May 22
Theopneustos:
A pained housewife has taken it into her hands to print posters of her husband sidechick to publicly embarass her and she went further to place them at strategic areas of public view.
What do you think about this?
Do you think it's the best approach?
Could she have done more or less?

Even if for want of content, you're better than posting this very stale news just to farm traffic from those who never pause for a second to verify posts before throwing in wild, face-me-I-face-you commentaries.
Dear Mods, you're been to complacent lately. VERIFY what you approve on this platform, especially front page materials.
Nairaland has suddenly become a village evening market and I'm not liking it one bit.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by dododawa1: 12:26pm On May 22
D MAN

GET

TWO

THINGS

MONEY and STAMINA

(U GET IT)
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Puss360(f): 12:26pm On May 22
Hezzyluv:
Most times, if a husband goes outside and misbehave, "the wife's action or inaction might have triggered it. Even the approach she used here tells a lot about her.

So madam, check from your own side wetin you dey do or no dey do wey make your husband go on sex escapade.
But if the wife goes outside or misbehave can we also say the husband action or inaction might have triggered it?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Poiniyisworld: 12:26pm On May 22
That would have signified the wife as REALLY STUPID.
From what I can see, her intent is to STAIN THE SIDE CHICK LEAVING HERSELF AND HER HUSBAND OUT OF IT AND INDEED, SHE HAS SUCCESSFULLY SUCCEEDED.

GOFRONT:
Rather than snap, print and make clear photocopies of the Hairy Community preeq of her Randy husband and then paste them on every electric poles in the Area, she is here chasing shadows

1 Like

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Honestey: 12:27pm On May 22
Wondering howl she will feel if the husband of the lady too decided to make banners of her husband and paste tthem everywhere saying home destroyer. Well, I really don't care but it would be fun
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Morenikeji090(m): 12:28pm On May 22
Lol Sabi person you get it right. Street OT
DiamondJLove:
madam,post your husband pictures too
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Amfem: 12:30pm On May 22
Nothing beats having a faithful partner who has the fear of God and morally disciplined!
The fear of God covers one from unscrupulous engagements and immorality.

Thank you Jesus for the sustaining grace to keep us from falling into wilful sins.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by JoeEeL(m): 12:34pm On May 22
MAKE SHE SWEAR SAY SHE NO NACK MARRIED MAN WHEN SHE YOUNG TOO.

Even elderly women trying you come across trying to form innocenti, only if u know what some of them have done as well.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by providencia(m): 12:35pm On May 22
GOFRONT:
Rather than snap, print and make clear photocopies of the Hairy Community preeq of her Randy husband and then paste them on every electric poles in the Area

What are you going to do with that? You haven't seen prick before?. How dare you suggest such indecent & gross display to traumatised kids in that community angry

1 Like

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by idahme(m): 12:35pm On May 22
Zooposki:

50% of family expenses? What of all the boring, unpaid labor being done by the wife. Can you do it day in and day out? Women should realize their value and stop being foolish. Leave this men alone if they are not ready to appreciate you. Imagine catching an STD from your husband. Stop being slaves.

Hahaha I thought I was toeing ur equality bullshit? U now understand it's not equal? Una mumu go soon do
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Mrtesso: 12:36pm On May 22
ElevationD:
This is criminal defamation.
First it is a criminal case. Next it is a civil case. The young lady can follow up. That’s very embarrassing.

With what evidence to prove her case? The burden of proof is the onus of the plaintiff.

You'll need to provide credible evidence supporting your claim that she harvested your photo, and the very act of publishing.

You'll need proof without admitting adultery, that the husband inferred is the husband of the accused wife.

A defamatory claim has to be malicious and false. So of you're sure she's the wife of the husband, you're contradicting your defamatory claim.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Alexiiydon: 12:38pm On May 22
immortalcrown:

you could have put yourself in the woman’s shoes imagine what she will have pass through before resulting to this BTW If no be say the man get money why can’t the woman leave him imagine this happened to a broke man the woman go don pack load
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by TheSuperX(m): 12:38pm On May 22
Damn
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Zooposki(f): 12:39pm On May 22
idahme:

Hahaha I thought I was toeing ur equality bullshit? U now understand it's not equal? Una mumu go soon do

If you are ready to do 50% of all the housework and child rearing I see no issue with going 50/50, but most men will still leave all those to the wife, which is a no no in my book when splitting expenses.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:43pm On May 22
So you leave the community prick wey you get as husband you dey attack d side chick? Some women sabi endure sha
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Uniquekriss(m): 12:44pm On May 22
Kobicove:
I don't think this event happened in Nigeria undecided
it's Uganda
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by abobote: 12:46pm On May 22
Foolish housewife, she will soon lose the husband to the side chic
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Neddstark: 12:56pm On May 22
This never saves the marriage.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by NothingDoMe: 12:56pm On May 22
Lol
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by LordBillionz: 12:57pm On May 22
immortalcrown:

How can you trace it to her?
How can you price she's the one that posted it?
Did you see her posting the paper?
Except there had been an initial physical communication between the two, it may be hard to prove she's the one that did this.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by neonly: 12:58pm On May 22
D lady is my friend on fb na
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by richie240: 12:59pm On May 22
She's a woman afterall.
They aren't known for smart decisions.
cool
Theopneustos:
A pained housewife has taken it into her hands to print posters of her husband sidechick to publicly embarass her and she went further to place them at strategic areas of public view.
What do you think about this?
Do you think it's the best approach?
Could she have done more or less?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by ElevationD: 1:00pm On May 22
Mrtesso:

With what evidence to prove her case? The burden of proof is the onus of the plaintiff.

You'll need to provide credible evidence supporting your claim that she harvested your photo, and the very act of publishing.

You'll need proof without admitting adultery, that the husband inferred is the husband of the accused wife.

A defamatory claim has to be malicious and false. So of you're sure she's the wife of the husband, you're contradicting your defamatory claim.

Agreed with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.