Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her (69165 Views)

Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Antoeni(m): 1:01pm On May 22
I Think Side Chic & Husband Snatchers Have Association, They Should Sue The Housewife to Count
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by oxiide2: 1:01pm On May 22
cheesy
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Antoeni(m): 1:03pm On May 22
Ladies If Penis Was Meant For One Woman , It Would Have Been Call " Penis " Since its Called "Penis" It's Not For You Alone, Wives/Ladies Do This and Have Peace
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by JoeEeL(m): 1:06pm On May 22
Boo3nity:

Even if for want of content, you're better than posting this very stale news just to farm traffic from those who never pause for a second to verify posts before throwing in wild, face-me-I-face-you commentaries.
Dear Mods, you're been to complacent lately. VERIFY what you approve on this platform, especially front page materials.
Nairaland has suddenly become a village evening market and I'm not liking it one bit.

How did u discovery its an old post?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by JoeEeL(m): 1:06pm On May 22
Wolfdevil:
This is an old nairaland post of 2018. Does it mean nairaland is out of content

How did u discovery its an old post?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Wallade(m): 1:12pm On May 22
immortalcrown:
The stupid wife can be sued for this.

Instead of facing your stupid husband, you are attacking the girl. Your husband will still find another babe if you chase this one away. Face the problem and not its shadow. Prevention is better than cure.

When he is poor, "He cheats on me".

When he is rich, "She is trying to steal my man".

If she has substantial evidence that she is a side chick of her husband.

Anyone can go ahead and use her, she would win the case and probably also file for damages against the side chick. Moreover, she may be awarded damages.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Wallade(m): 1:14pm On May 22
Proserpina:
I hope she's aware she can be sued for this?

Sue her if you can prove that the accused lady is not a side chick to her husband.

Otherwise, the side chick may have to pay for damages.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Wallade(m): 1:15pm On May 22
ElevationD:
This is criminal defamation.
First it is a criminal case. Next it is a civil case. The young lady can follow up. That’s very embarrassing.

What is criminal about the case?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Wallade(m): 1:17pm On May 22
udede:
she did not add her name so the lady in the picture can't prove anything. Come to think of it like this, when she approach the court will she say , i am sueing mrs A for defermation of character. Then, the court will ask her , how did you know that it was Mrs A that printed those posters ?
Will she now say, i know its her because i am dating her husband, or will she say i know because she put her name there in the poster ?

That is also a notable point, in other words, the sidechick has to admit to a relationship with her husband for the sidechick to establish her case against the man's wife.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Chosimba: 1:23pm On May 22
immortalcrown:

Instead of facing your stupid husband, you are attacking the girl. Your husband will still find another babe if you chase this one away. Face the problem and not its shadow. Prevention is better than cure.

How exactly?

Do you see the wife or husband's name on the picture?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On May 22
idahme:

Equality woman, I hope u support the wife to bring 50 percent of family expenses? If no then your line of arguments is null and void. Equality without equality in financial responsibility is zero equality.

If a woman can cheat because they contribute 50%, then several women would have the right to cheat today.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by barinedan(m): 1:23pm On May 22
This will never be the solution. First of all check yourself as a wife and ask yourself questions if you have really done all you were supposed to do for your husband. You may succeed in chasing this one away, but remember there are millions of girls still around, it is only the right attitude and approach that can stop your husband from running outside. Also remember if this girl knows her right, she can sue you and make you pay heavily for this
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by bukatyne(f): 1:24pm On May 22
Exceed15:
Now I know the wife is the problem not the side chick. Useless foolish woman who doesn't value what she has until she's loosing it.

How is the woman useless and foolish?

And how is the problem?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by essentialone(m): 1:24pm On May 22
Very old news happened in 2016 in Uganda
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by essentialone(m): 1:25pm On May 22
https://www.citizen.digital/entertainment/angry-woman-shames-husbands-mpango-wa-kando-in-viral-poster-111109

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

Well, one woman identified as Hellen Aturinda now understands this phrase better after her photo was strategically put up in public spots by an infuriated wife of her lover.

Media reports indicate the unusual incident, which has already gone viral, happened last week in Kampala, Uganda.

“Home breaker Hellen Aturinda, leave my husband alone!” reads the wife’s caption on the photo of the alleged side dish.

Hellen Aturinda is a 24-year-old university student in the country’s capital, according to Ugandan webloids.

Her LinkedIn profile says Ms Aturinda is also a sales and marketing manager at a Uganda company.

The enraged wife, who remains unknown, plastered over 50 posters with Ms Aturinda’s image and a stern message printed on them.

Of late, sections of women have resorted to rather peculiar methods of shaming their husbands’ mpango wa kandos.

In Kenya Reginah [surname withheld] took to Kilimani Mums Nairobi Uncensored Facebook page in mid-December, 2015 and posted a picture of her husband and his alleged side chick.

“She’s beautiful, this is the lady that won my husband’s heart with love, congrats to them both, help me congratulate them and pray for me to heal my heart and stand strong again,” wrote Reginah.

Her ‘goodwill message’ to the new couple attracted a slew of abusive comments from group’s members.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by essentialone(m): 1:28pm On May 22
https://allafrica.com/stories/201208240047.html

Lawyers representing a Kampala woman are stuck with criminal summons for her allegedly abusive Austrian husband after the man went missing. Helen Aturinda dragged Dorde Grujivic to the High Court's Family division, seeking divorce and custody of their only child.

Atulinda's lawyer, Francis Harimwomugasho, believes Grujivic went into hiding last month, after The Observer reported that his wife had sued him for continuously assaulting her.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by CaptainFM1: 1:28pm On May 22
immortalcrown:

How will she know which of the numerous husband's wives that posted it from the lots esp. if she's cheating with multiple husbands?
And even if it's just one man she's cheating with, she can't authoritatively say it's his wife that posted it. Someone that's concerned and also someone that's not even connected to the woman could also post it just to teach this Helen a lesson of her life.

Unless you catch the person posting it in the act, it's difficult to know who did it.

What a good strategy to adopt to shame home breakers provided you leave no trace/digital prints behind.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by essentialone(m): 1:30pm On May 22
https://www.ceoafrica.com/newsdetails.php?tabnews=20637

An angry wife has gone to an extreme measure of shaming her husband's secret lover in Uganda.

An angry wife who has tried in vain to stop a woman from continuing to have affairs with her husband, decided to go the extreme by putting up the photo of the mistress and pasting them around town.

The funny incident which has already gone viral, happened in Kampala, Uganda, and the sham secret lover was identified as Hellen Aturinda, a Kampala International University graduate.

According to her Linkedin profile, Aturinda who is a sales and marketing manager at a company in Uganda, was put on full blast after the angry wife who made a posters of her and pasted them on some streets in Uganda with the words:

'Home Breaker; Hellen Aturinda... Leave my husband alone'.

Moral of the story: Don't mess with an angry woman.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On May 22
Proserpina:

On what charge?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by essentialone(m): 1:32pm On May 22
The wife is extremely stupid. She found out one of the 100 side chicks of her husband, and she is here behaving like a maggot.

Find out why he prefers them than you. Improve on yourself and stop being more foolish.

Her action shows clearly why the man had side chicks in the first place.

Too many stupid people thinking only through their breasts and VeeJay
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by SaRoofingscoy: 1:33pm On May 22
This woman no do Justice at all. Where is the pictures of the husband.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by essentialone(m): 1:34pm On May 22
On 21st July, 2018, 6 years ago, @Adeade11 posted this same topic here on Nairaland. So why repeating it?

https://www.nairaland.com/4630159/leave-husband-alone-wife-calls
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by CaptainFM1: 1:34pm On May 22
Proserpina:

How will she know which of the numerous husband's wives that posted it from the lots esp. if she's cheating with multiple husbands?
And even if it's just one man she's cheating with, she can't authoritatively say it's his wife that posted it. Someone that's concerned and also someone that's not even connected to the woman could also post it just to teach this Helen a lesson of her life.

Unless you catch the person posting it in the act, it's difficult to know who did it.

What a good strategy to adopt to shame home breakers provided you leave no trace/digital prints behind.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Truthsandtrusts: 1:35pm On May 22
immortalcrown:

When he is poor, "He cheats on me"

Face your wife at home.sue fire...

Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Jayhome24: 1:40pm On May 22
Hahahhaha what is publicly to shamed her in this? It was even the wife that is disgracing herself and if I'm the man I will now even love the side chick more and won't leave her.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Testimony1988(m): 1:41pm On May 22
She should confront her husband.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by dangermouse(m): 1:42pm On May 22
immortalcrown:

Who is she going to sue? grin

The person who did the poster did not leave any contact number and address?

More over that girl must be dating different married men that she will be confused on whose wife is after her.
All these married men should focus on their wives. It is shame seeing single ladies having affairs with married men. A big shame!
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Charly68: 2:04pm On May 22
Some women can be very funny as they act stupidly to the chagrin of the public. When you can't keep your husband what do you expect ? Must you public shame an innocent girl that may not even know your husband is married ? She should sue you for this kind of public opprobrium ..
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by pappilo(m): 2:05pm On May 22
immortalcrown:

Sued for what exactly?
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by tonyashburton: 2:06pm On May 22
But the picture no clear nah,
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by pappilo(m): 2:11pm On May 22
ElevationD:
This is criminal defamation.
First it is a criminal case. Next it is a civil case. The young lady can follow up. That’s very embarrassing.

How? Please.

There is no criminal matter here at all. You can try to claim for a civil infraction but I cant think of what the lady on the poster will try to claim for.

If it can be proven that the lady on the poster had an affair with a man the person wio put up the poster is legally married to, then the claim will fail.

Calling a woman who is having an affair with your husband a homebreaker and telling her to leave your husband alone on a poster is no different to saying it to her it a public place with a crowd gathered.
Re: Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her by Blackman101: 2:20pm On May 22
You no fit share abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Have You Gotten To This Stage In Your Relationship / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.