Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja (44129 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by ASAPFERG: 11:19am On May 22
Coolestguy2023:
Desperate mofo.
Yiebo mods just dey push anything gbajue on the front page thinking he will remain relevant till 2027 so nigerians can vote for him.
Jokers.
If una like, post Obi news on nairaland 20 times a day from now till 2027, Obi will still never be President of Nigeria
for peter obi to rule Nigeria, we would rather go our seperate ways..

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:19am On May 22
Cj4charles:
That's the man Nigerians voted for, not the frame INEC gave to us

I didn't vote for him. And I can never vote for him....

I voted for Tinubu. And he is the president.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Etimemy: 11:19am On May 22
bigdammyj:
Noted.

Why was he not doing these immediately he left office.

Ask tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 11:19am On May 22
bigdammyj:
Noted.

Why was he not doing these immediately he left office.

Go and kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Etimemy: 11:20am On May 22
Sleekfingers:

I didn't vote for him. And I can never vote for him....

I voted for Tinubu. And he is the president.
Your eyes don clear
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Patojargz: 11:21am On May 22
Zulum:
JAGABA TILL 2980

Ds one well so?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Patojargz: 11:22am On May 22
Ejyksneh:
Pit girigory obi will never be present of Nigeria.
I'm yaríba and we love our iragbiji fraud with all our heart.
Ebola timbulu will rule till 2060, all ewedu munchers must put heads together to make sure any amount of talks from pitobi will be refuted.

Check my signature for more

Truly, we need more psychiatric homes for ona types...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 11:22am On May 22
Coolestguy2023:
Desperate mofo.
Yiebo mods just dey push anything gbajue on the front page thinking he will remain relevant till 2027 so nigerians can vote for him.
Jokers.
If una like, post Obi news on nairaland 20 times a day from now till 2027, Obi will still never be President of Nigeria

Epi pawa do harma this one brain. He's not desperate to be president. He is already made for life till he dies. Wetin your papa and mama with your entire family combine had achieved? Have you guys even eating today? Epi pawa oh grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by PeterObi4LP: 11:23am On May 22
VinnyBaba:

HUNGRY Beans and Akamu Boys like Yarimo and Helinius will come here to spill Trash. sad smiley

Hellnues has gone into hiding. He has not eaten since yesterday and there is no data to spill trash

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:25am On May 22
Etimemy:

Your eyes don clear

Which eyes don clear?
Currently on vacation in the UK......

Do you expect Tinubu to just wave a magic wand, and the accumulated mess Nigeria is in will go away in a year?
I strongly believe Tinubu will do the necessary. And if he fails , I won't vote for him in 2027....but not the PIT-ASS OBI

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by tuskers: 11:26am On May 22
Oga HE Peter Obi was whom we all voted for but INEC Frame another person a gave it to us.
Its really not what Nigerian voted for.
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

Honestly, Nigerians aren't tired of suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by 4ward4: 11:27am On May 22
Didi2d:

No joke, this man is desperate. Ha!

If all contestants are being desperate as Obi, definitely the masses will still be enjoying their goodwill. Obi will definitely donate his little to the hospital before leaving.
2027 watch how all those who hibernate will come to the masses with peanuts.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by pikechukwu6(m): 11:28am On May 22
P.O is giving them gbas gbosa, front and back... How he hold Agbadorian Joy "brokos"🤪🤪

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by theredaddy: 11:29am On May 22
Cj4charles:

Man Nigeria voted, yet you clowns couldnt prove a thing in court ... false over wasted time in court

Now Peter Obi is gallivanting all over the place like a teenage superstar, they are no longer talking & pushing for electoral reforms they use as an excuse for losing at the polls

They claim Peter Obi won and Atiku's vote wasn't a block vote, but today atiku and Peter Obi are considering a merger is that not an indication these fraudsters know they strike each other out yet their delusional supporters think one mandate was stolen

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by idanone(m): 11:30am On May 22
Na this man go finish Tinubu. I so much love him despite the fact that am a yoruba guy. He is interconnected to every happenings of life. God bless obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Smartcitizen: 11:31am On May 22
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

Honestly, Nigerians aren't tired of suffering.

Don't worry yourself my dear!

Most of Tinubu supporters will never even be alive to vote for him again, it's not a bad prayer.

If you doubt me,

Where are those supporters who went to share rice in Lagos?

Some of them died in the stamped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by porthouse7(f): 11:34am On May 22
This one don see em calling, he's enjoying media attention

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by callmevirus(m): 11:35am On May 22
oluwoleife:
He go waka taya

You go suffer taya, dem no dey telli person

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:37am On May 22
Chai. Laslas Tinubu don turn Obi to a skit maker

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by sachinvns: 11:40am On May 22
some of people doing calrity as Human being i know all people thinking like that but some people are very good.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Themanleshey: 11:41am On May 22
Cj4charles:

The man I g b o s voted for not Nigerians 🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by occfx: 11:43am On May 22
danijesus:
Obi everywhere you go

I no understand whats moving this man sha but I suspect Arewa group. They have enforced him for 2027 incase if Jagaban disappoint them.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Brown2012: 11:43am On May 22
oluwoleife:
He go waka taya
Agbadorians go suffer tire, a bucket of garri is now 3500. Corn is now 300 for 1, bread is now 2k na hunger go kill Una.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by franudi: 11:44am On May 22
This is the president I voted for.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Chikel20000(m): 11:45am On May 22
Zulum:
JAGABA TILL 2980
ain't u ashamed of supporting ur fellow tribesman despite d terrible situation of dis country?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Ekaka14: 11:45am On May 22
This man "lost" the Election, yet his actions are causing panic everywhere. This guy's consistency needs to be studied grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by jiz: 11:47am On May 22
Nigeria doesn't deserve this good man Peter Obi yet. Until we all ask God for forgiveness for all our atrocities then we can start having passionate leaders. For now, naa Jagaban fit Nigeria destiny now and we never see anything yet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by phoenix45(m): 11:47am On May 22
That's because you choose to believe what you think.

Coolsat:
I find it hard to believe this man is what people think he is. Atleast we should have heard of his doings as governor.
Hmmm I don't fall for deceits easily

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by phoenix45(m): 11:48am On May 22
Lol P.O is giving you a hard on that you even have to create a moniker for it. That's cool man

aguluobi:
Man of foolish people you mean to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Jonjam269: 11:50am On May 22
Cj4charles:
Voted by obirodent miscreants you meant?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by phoenix45(m): 11:50am On May 22
And the one they digged about Tinubu, Shettima and others, what did you do about it?
Coolsat:
But on this same nairaland I've seen guys dig up anambarians condemning him during his administration especially during this past election period. I don't trust politicians

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Jonjam269: 11:52am On May 22
Ejyksneh:
Pit girigory obi will never be present of Nigeria.
I'm yaríba and we love our iragbiji fraud with all our heart.
Ebola timbulu will rule till 2060, all ewedu munchers must put heads together to make sure any amount of talks from pitobi will be refuted.

Check my signature for more
Your serial party defector and Pandora fraudster is only entertaining his deluded obirodent miscreants and labouring in vain as usual.
Obingo is a man who ruined and ran Anambra State aground for 8years. Your fake messaih is a failure in all ramifications.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.