Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,633 members, 7,861,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja (44101 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by 3lami: 2:26pm On May 22
All hails Obedients
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by cococandy(f): 2:30pm On May 22
That’s just PPE and it’s wise to wear it when visiting hospitals because you can walk away with an infection if you’re not protected

Some of you just say anything.

Didi2d:

No joke, this man is desperate. Ha!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by HumanObserver: 2:31pm On May 22
Honestey:
Now Mr man is a skit maker las las

You truly beleive this...

Honestly would you think any different is he was a yoruba man from Ibadan won't you honestly agree that Obi has that Abiola type appeal.. Is it that sometimes you guys are just trolling or are you seriously telling me that this is how you analyze things.

No hard feelings..
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by chikason22(m): 2:34pm On May 22
oluwoleife:
He go waka taya
Is ot your waka??
Did he ever complain to you. Jobless Baterians.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by chikason22(m): 2:39pm On May 22
Coolsat:
I find it hard to believe this man is what people think he is. Atleast we should have heard of his doings as governor.
Hmmm I don't fall for deceits easily
But you believed APC when they said Buhari is a repentant general and will rescue the country from PDP. What happened to your BATeria brain? Una dey quick forget una foolishness most times. Na the idiot that sold that idea to your BATeria brain is in power and doing even worse. What do you call all that?
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Phantom233: 2:39pm On May 22
N-igeria as a country is an object of mockery to the international communities. If it's in a sanner climes nothing would stop this Man from becoming president,not even inec who choose the frog eyes vegetable currently doing his best to destroy the country at aso rock
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Joy2dworldxyz: 3:00pm On May 22
danijesus:
Obi everywhere you go

How this Obi use day be almost everywhere both nationally and internationally?

I hope that dude is not a ghost,?
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by BondRiv: 3:01pm On May 22
Politicians are willing to act whatever drama they can to get power.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by mbos: 3:02pm On May 22
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

Honestly, Nigerians aren't tired of suffering.
nobody voted, but the powers that be decided otherwise.....the satanic few
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 3:04pm On May 22
phoenix45:
E dey pain you.. why??

Una sabi ask stupid questions!
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by rollywise(m): 3:08pm On May 22
Coolsat:
Our experience should rather teach us to be wise and not to fall for their games. Politicians are so quick to deceive you all

You had better wise up and stand for the better evil coz whether you like it or not there will be a government. Read that again
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Cromagnon: 3:13pm On May 22
Cj4charles:
That's the man Nigerians voted for, not the frame INEC gave to us
why is he not in aṣọ rock
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 3:13pm On May 22
F117nighthawk:
I don't join issues or need to answer any of your questions because I will only be waiting my time, talking to a blind and fixative weak minded person,so pls maintain your lane alright

Look at this intellectualy lazy boy. Mumu followers! You are following a man who was part and parcel of the criminals in Nigeria, a man who wined and dined with the devil but suddenly turned to a messiah to blind followers like you! It is obvious that I can't be in the same age with you so bounce and face your fellow blinded followers and kids like you on NL.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Cromagnon: 3:13pm On May 22
Cj4charles:
That's the man Nigerians voted for, not the frame INEC gave to us
why dint you defend the vote
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by F117nighthawk: 3:19pm On May 22
Shows how shallow your brain is,no wonder many morons as old as u claim to be are still dumb,I know your likes ,you eat crumbs from those u support politically,they will continue to milk your inheritance and while u continue to feed on crumbs,your brain needs factory reset

quote author=assholemods post=130086421]
Look at this intellectualy lazy boy. Mumu followers! You are following a man who was part and parcel of the criminals in Nigeria, a man who wined and dined with the devil but suddenly turned to a messiah to blind followers like you! It is obvious that I can't be in the same age with you so bounce and face your fellow blinded followers and kids like you on NL.[/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Cromagnon: 3:20pm On May 22
zubimete:
This man is te real deal., Loved by every race both young and old.
how many votes did he get
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Electorate: 3:45pm On May 22
Coolestguy2023:
Desperate mofo.
Yiebo mods just dey push anything gbajue on the front page thinking he will remain relevant till 2027 so nigerians can vote for him.
Jokers.
If una like, post Obi news on nairaland 20 times a day from now till 2027, Obi will still never be President of Nigeria

Omo see premium tears grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by emerged01(m): 3:53pm On May 22
HumanObserver:

Kindly educate us sir..

I dont need to educate you,if you are a true obident you will follow the lead of your leader. He is making allies,going from one region to another exhibiting the act of politics.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Sparrk007(m): 3:57pm On May 22
The president we vote for and INEC give us a walking dead, deaf and dumb as president
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Psoul(m): 4:00pm On May 22
The next thing u will see is that bad belle people will crop out Peter Obi's face from the last picture and use it for meme.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 4:01pm On May 22
F117nighthawk:
Shows how shallow your brain is,no wonder many morons as old as u claim to be are still dumb,I know your likes ,you eat crumbs from those u support politically,they will continue to milk your inheritance and while u continue to feed on crumbs,your brain needs factory reset

quote author=assholemods post=130086421]
Look at this intellectualy lazy boy. Mumu followers! You are following a man who was part and parcel of the criminals in Nigeria, a man who wined and dined with the devil but suddenly turned to a messiah to blind followers like you! It is obvious that I can't be in the same age with you so bounce and face your fellow blinded followers and kids like you on NL.
Olodo answer the questions I asked you about Obi or keep shut! Or remain the fool that you are forever.I thought you said you will not response to me again!
Obi the criminal is the one that is coming to save your life, the one he couldn't do in Anambra! Honestly you are very daft!
Now I will come down to your level and give it to you wotowoto.
To further show how senseless you are, did I tell you I am supporting any politician?
You think everybody is in poverty like you? I have made it in life even before your mother was born.

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:08pm On May 22
Coolsat:
I find it hard to believe this man is what people think he is. Atleast we should have heard of his doings as governor.
Hmmm I don't fall for deceits easily

When you heard that Tinubu emphasized on tax in Lagos State during his tenure.....what did you do
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Jlow2: 4:21pm On May 22
Even slaves of 17th century cannot withstand the kind of suffering and hardship buhari and tinubu brought upon nigerians
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by caracas: 4:43pm On May 22
CommonSense1967:
Attention seeking lunatic.
Bitter soul Obi laboring in vain again.
Desperate IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey will never rule Nigeria.
Why e come dey pain n pepper you like this for body?
Agbado ronuoooo
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Apel147(m): 4:43pm On May 22
Him for show am when him be governor nah🤦🤣🤣

AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

Show them what governance is!
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Kwinity(f): 4:44pm On May 22
I've never liked any naija politician but this man is changing the naratives...
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Etimemy: 5:10pm On May 22
Sleekfingers:

Which eyes don clear?
Currently on vacation in the UK......

Do you expect Tinubu to just wave a magic wand, and the accumulated mess Nigeria is in will go away in a year?
I strongly believe Tinubu will do the necessary. And if he fails , I won't vote for him in 2027....but not the PIT-ASS OBI

If you think tinubu will do better than this, you are joking. He will never even dream of reversing to where he met.
Whether you vote Obi or not
Is tribalism and religion that cause all these. You
But you felt it.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by HumanObserver: 5:31pm On May 22
emerged01:

I dont need to educate you,if you are a true obident you will follow the lead of your leader. He is making allies,going from one region to another exhibiting the act of politics.

What then is your complaint.. Because I can say that is what I've been doing.. To be fair.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Psalmir(m): 5:48pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

Show them what governance is!

Bro this is talking or should I say acting out of point...if it were to be Peter obi that is there as our president now ,he will not even have time for the sick people talk more of going everywhere like this coz he will be so much busy trying to fixture country than going to visit the sick nor Mr Atiku,I think to me he is just doing this just to create awareness and for people to see nor think that this is how to run this country ...nah ...it ain't at all
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by emerged01(m): 6:00pm On May 22
HumanObserver:

What then is your complaint.. Because I can say that is what I've been doing.. To be fair.
Are you the only follower he has? Can you speak for others? You should have ignored my comment since you know within you that it is not for your kind.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by ucheweb1: 6:01pm On May 22
oluwoleife:
He go waka taya
people like you never test good life na hardship be ur watchword

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: The APC 'Gang Of Four' / "I Want To See My Children" – Precious Chikwendu Pleads Tearfully (Video) / Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.