Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja (44132 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Owaincouncil: 12:41pm On May 22
They should have gotten him black lab dress since black is his favorite colour. Abi there is no black colour of that lab dress ni

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Coolestguy2023: 12:41pm On May 22
chatinent:

That apart, aren't you worried you'll never even be a local govt chairman?
And who told this mugu i am interested in politics or even been a ward chairman. Is this how dumb you people have become?
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Owaincouncil: 12:42pm On May 22
loveli2uall:
Abi is our MAN now a medical practitioner

You mean native doctor or practitioner
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Forumites: 12:44pm On May 22
Zulum:
JAGABA TILL 2980
yes oh until you won’t have offsprings oh. U no Dey think of tomorrow. Agbaya
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by NiRfreak(m): 12:44pm On May 22
I visited this hospital last year..
I was having breathing issues...I spent 60k on just test only to find out nothing was doing me
No drug was given....doctor told me to go and stop smoking...lol..e pain me
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Tonnyray: 12:44pm On May 22
VinnyBaba:
PETER OBI did Remarkably Well as Governor. smiley
Come again.. grin

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by djseanjohn77: 12:45pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

Show them what governance is!

President is too busy to be visiting every hospitals, how many will he visit in the whole of Nigeria. Nigeria is not Anambra, if this is his method of running governance, he will ground Nigeria to nought.

Obi should be named commissioner for health.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Coolestguy2023: 12:46pm On May 22
SaiOba:
It takes a real BIG time mofo to know another mofo grin grin grin

I don't insult people that are already stupid
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by AskNgige2: 12:48pm On May 22
Zulum:
JAGABA TILL 2980

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And we Igbo from East will survive...

Wise men don last
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by omoba19(m): 12:57pm On May 22
I hope Mr Obi is taking good care of his health, because this going around is not easy oo
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 12:58pm On May 22
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

Honestly, Nigerians aren't tired of suffering.

Anambra people suffer under him for 8yrs, pls find out and stop the sainthood painting
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:59pm On May 22
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

70% of Nigerians never vote Tinubu the bastard, how come everyone is now taking the blame?
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by euwalaka: 1:00pm On May 22
Cj4charles:
That's the man Nigerians voted for, not the frame INEC gave to us

BROS YOU DE VESOOOO
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Tareq1105: 1:00pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

So, Tinubu should be visiting hospitals? Visiting hospitals is good governance abi? How many of such hospital did Obi establish as Gov? Obi can continue to visit everywhere bcoz he doesn't have anything doing while Tinubu is busy with state functions and assignments.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by AMI3(m): 1:01pm On May 22
Ejyksneh:
Pit girigory obi will never be present of Nigeria.
I'm yaríba and we love our iragbiji fraud with all our heart.
Ebola timbulu will rule till 2060, all ewedu munchers must put heads together to make sure any amount of talks from pitobi will be refuted.

Check my signature for more

U know even smile as u type this. U be bad boy
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by wiseoneking: 1:05pm On May 22
Coolestguy2023:
Desperate mofo.
Yiebo mods just dey push anything gbajue on the front page thinking he will remain relevant till 2027 so nigerians can vote for him.
Jokers.
If una like, post Obi news on nairaland 20 times a day from now till 2027, Obi will still never be President of Nigeria
Obi will never been president crew, say it louder. As far as Obi will never be president, may the sufferings and pains of innocent Nigeria never cease from uouband your lineage. This is my prayers to all Obi will never been president Crew like you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 1:06pm On May 22
F117nighthawk:
The more reason your likes can never see the light and continue to go in same direction,for you info u don't even know anything about FELA,so I don't need to join issues with you,those people your likes vote and worship will continue to better their lives and make yours and ordinary Nigerians miserable

You are not making any single sense! Instead of you to answer the question I asked you about Obi you ended up repeating yourself.
Light my foot! See light through a politician that is pretending to be different from the rest, the same people he worked with. You need the light more than me.
Lmao 😂🤣 I don't know Fela! All these kids on NL I wonder how old you were as of 1983 to 1985 when I learnt how to play saxophone through Fela band. This is Internet so I don't blame you. Incase you want Fela complete work, all his albums I have them just to give you a little heads up.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:09pm On May 22
Nazgul:

Nigerians are tired of suffering and voted Peter Obi in mass. That is why the IREV portal was tampered with.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Coolsat(m): 1:09pm On May 22
rollywise:

Of course you don't fall for deceit. Fraud, evil economic hardship and stolen government sweeps you away by surprise just like you experiencing now 😂😂
Our experience should rather teach us to be wise and not to fall for their games. Politicians are so quick to deceive you all
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Segzy19: 1:10pm On May 22
Clown...

Na so ds one go waka for 8 years....
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Thomps2: 1:11pm On May 22
Someone that build beer industry in 8 years of his tenure so that his people can get drunk is desperately want to rule Nigeria. If him like make him pack poo for street, we no still vote am.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by MeaslesMumpsRub: 1:11pm On May 22
Obi alawada!
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by gosmoney(m): 1:11pm On May 22
Cj4charles:
that's d man u voted for ok😏

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Lookawaybrand: 1:22pm On May 22
Dr. Gbajue
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Alliswell248: 1:26pm On May 22
Cj4charles:

Keep deceiving yourself....
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Frankbaro(m): 1:26pm On May 22
oluwoleife:
He go waka taya

You go Suffer tire
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by DrMuzungu(m): 1:32pm On May 22
Nazgul:

I have traveled quite a lot, but I have never seen people as tolerant to polithiefcian's bull$h1t as Nigerians are. In some places, if life became as hard as it is now in Nigeria, polithiefcians would be eaten alive or burned at the stake.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by MrGerald(m): 1:33pm On May 22
Coolsat:
I find it hard to believe this man is what people think he is. Atleast we should have heard of his doings as governor.
Hmmm I don't fall for deceits easily
I witnessed it when he was governor, one if not the best, he transform and modernized Anambra, forget enemy stories
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Truthsandtrusts: 1:37pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

What a common N.G.O has been doing, owner too local self......
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Vadese1: 1:37pm On May 22
The people president. May the Lord continue to guide and protect you amen
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Truthsandtrusts: 1:38pm On May 22
Cj4charles:

The liar you voted for but lost and keep losing...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.