Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja (44134 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Diligence: 1:39pm On May 22
People should stop saying: "...can you believe the person people left for BAT..."

Nobody voted BAT; Millions of Nigerians voted MPO, but EyeNeck magomagoed the process & gave a certificate of return to BAT.

Peter Obi we know! A New Nigeria is POssible. BATeria should hv recouped by now.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Jocdon(m): 1:41pm On May 22
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

Honestly, Nigerians aren't tired of suffering.
It's soo terible my brother
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by DMerciful(m): 1:45pm On May 22
Tinubu did not win, he was rigged in
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by MasterTeeUSA: 1:46pm On May 22
Govt should reduce its presence and support private hospitals...then subsidize low income. We need better well managed private hospitals that is accessible to all. Govt Hospitals are over bloated, underfunded, with some of the staff...showing little or no commitment to work.

[quote author=AcuraZDX post=130081748][/quote]
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by F117nighthawk: 1:48pm On May 22
I don't join issues or need to answer any of your questions because I will only be waiting my time, talking to a blind and fixative weak minded person,so pls maintain your lane alright

assholemods:

You are not making any single sense! Instead of you to answer the question I asked you about Obi you ended up repeating yourself.
Light my foot! See light through a politician that is pretending to be different from the rest, the same people he worked with. You need the light more than me.
Lmao 😂🤣 I don't know Fela! All these kids on NL I wonder how old you were as of 1983 to 1985 when I learnt how to play saxophone through Fela band. This is Internet so I don't blame you. Incase you want Fela complete work, all his albums I have them just to give you a little heads up.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by tnerro1(m): 1:49pm On May 22
I swear I go vote for this man if he contest again, I don’t care if they say my vote will be wasted, at least my mind will be happy with me

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Mademan7: 1:50pm On May 22
bigdammyj:
Noted.

Why was he not doing these immediately he left office.
He didn't have time that time. But now he has alot of free time in his hands.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Daddyyin: 1:50pm On May 22
Coolestguy2023:
Desperate mofo.
Yiebo mods just dey push anything gbajue on the front page thinking he will remain relevant till 2027 so nigerians can vote for him.
Jokers.
If una like, post Obi news on nairaland 20 times a day from now till 2027, Obi will still never be President of Nigeria

Na so the mod dey push am steadily. Obi will never be Nigeria president
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by ccrenda5540: 1:56pm On May 22
Gbajue Bitter Obi has started again.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by GorillaApp(m): 1:56pm On May 22
bigdammyj:
Noted.

Go and verify. Obi has been doing this from time immemorial. Google is your friend.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by 1972xy: 1:57pm On May 22
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by MartinsD12(m): 1:58pm On May 22
[quote author=AcuraZDX post=130081748][/quote]
Make no mistake our next president come 2027, clueless agbado man will soon be sent packing
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by GorillaApp(m): 1:58pm On May 22
Coolsat:
I find it hard to believe this man is what people think he is. Atleast we should have heard of his doings as governor.
Hmmm I don't fall for deceits easily
Google is your friend. You can research his antecedent from years back
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Krankhead: 2:06pm On May 22
Meanwhile IPOB/ESN has declared sit at home in the East preventing students from writing Eaxm. Obi is blind to that. But if it happens elsewhere, he will call UN and ICC to intervene

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by eleniyan2020: 2:07pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

Show them what governance is!
did he show the governance as a governor!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Krankhead: 2:08pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

Show them what governance is!
Obi is useless that's why is running up and down like a headless chicken thinking the North will vote for him. Rochas did more than these, where is Rochas today?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by athaboi(f): 2:09pm On May 22
oluwoleife:
He go waka taya
foolish Yoruba Muslims
Na una go see shaga las las
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by NavasBit: 2:10pm On May 22
This man just like to pretend. Must you take pictures every seconds to show us lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Jayhome24: 2:11pm On May 22
That is good the fool is doing our bidding.

I said it here severally "we have already shot arrow of waka about on him" and na so hin go dey waka from pillar to post I swear.

Obi grigory never start oo he is just doing press up by the time the arrow fully at work wallahi una go see obi walking bare foot in the market place, mark my word.

Una think say all he is doing now na joke? Mbannu, the thing dey hin body na so he go dey go here and there till 2060.

Keep watching e go still carry bucket for head soon keep watching but presidency grigory will never get it till he die.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by anonimi: 2:11pm On May 22
Coolsat:
I find it hard to believe this man is what people think he is. Atleast we should have heard of his doings as governor.

Neither should any sane Nigeria fall for the deceits of this gbajue master of Pandora dealings.

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by phoenix45(m): 2:12pm On May 22
E dey pain you.. why??

assholemods:

The guy can pretend! Only is dumb supporters will believe all this game he is playing so that people will say he is a good man. Very pathetic lunatic!
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by MrUchenna1(m): 2:13pm On May 22
Peter Obi be like MTN....everywhere you go, he is there.....
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by anonimi: 2:13pm On May 22
Krankhead:
Meanwhile IPOB/ESN has declared sit at home in the East preventing students from writing Eaxm. Obi is blind to that. But if it happens elsewhere, he will call UN and ICC to intervene

Drinking too much Hero beer can make a person go blind with desperate wakaabout for Insta pictures grin

SATANICALLY:
In a 2018 interview, Peter Obi said he invested $20 million in International Breweries on behalf of Anambra state as a governor.

Obi’s claim was in response to questions on economic development, Anambra politics and his presidential ambition.

“… Anambra state is the single-highest shareholder in that facility. I invested in it, over $20 million,” Obi had said.

“It is worth almost $100 [million] today.
That’s what government should do.”

TheCable had previously fact-checked some of the claims.

Chukwuma Soludo, governor of Anambra, also debunked a recent statement ascribed to him regarding the investment.

International Breweries (IB) Plc is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev) — a multinational drink and brewing giant based in Leuven, Belgium.

In its 2021 audited financial statement, the company said it holds 43 percent economic interest in International Breweries Plc, a publicly listed company in Nigeria.

According to a report by The Nation, AB InBev merged its Nigerian operations under a single corporate entity in 2017. It had three indirect Nigerian subsidiaries — International Breweries Plc, Intafact Beverages Limited and Pabod Breweries Limited. SABMiller Nigeria Holdings BV — another subsidiary of AB InBev — was also a major stakeholder in Intafact and Pabod.

ANAMBRA’S INVESTMENT

In a statement made available to TheCable on Tuesday, Ifeatu Onejeme, Anambra’s commissioner of finance, confirmed that Peter Obi’s administration invested the sum of N1,955,535,247.00 (an equivalent of approximately $12,616,356.43 at the then average CBN exchange rate of N155.00/$1) in Intafact Beverages Limited, a green-field brewery set up in Onitsha by SABMiller Breweries of South Africa in 2012.

Onejeme added that the state government still holds 407,321,264 ordinary shares of International Breweries Plc in exchange for the Intafact Beverages Limited investment.

“Based on the NGX closing price of N5.50 as of 20/6/22, these shares were valued at N2,240,266,952 on that date,” the statement reads in part.

“Based on the Central Bank of Nigeria I&E exchange rate of N415.75/US$1.00 on same June 20, 2022, this investment was valued at an equivalent of approximately US$5,388,495.37 (and at N604/$1.00 parallel market rate, only US$3,709,051.24).”

https://www.thecable.ng/revealed-peter-obi-administrations-12-24m-investment-in-international-breweries-now-worth-5-38m/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by HumanObserver: 2:14pm On May 22
bigdammyj:
Noted.

He has always been bro.. You may hate the man but don't deny his history..

A quick Google check will assist you.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by phoenix45(m): 2:14pm On May 22
Can you as pbat disciple list Tinubu achievements ever since he assumed office.
Don't ignore this.
I have been longing to hear it but you guys only have orgasm whenever the news is all about P.O.

I'm waiting to hear that achievements.

rotadeco27:
He has missed his opportunity.
This one na another episode of " they will labour in vain"
We need a sincere leader like BAT and not some sort of a packed fraud!
Argue with is achievements and not religious or tribal sentiment. That is all the reasonable ones want to hear and not all these social media antelopings
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by 3lami: 2:17pm On May 22
Nazgul:

Demonscracy
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by HumanObserver: 2:19pm On May 22
Coolsat:

Give him some space, he just might convince you otherwise.

Would tiu say we haven't been deceived since 1999 I mean you are easily the brightest guy, are you saying Obi is not worth giving a chance amongst the others..
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Jayhome24: 2:22pm On May 22
ASAPFERG:
for peter obi to rule Nigeria, we would rather go our seperate ways..

We will not even allow him to rule Nigeria in thee first place. Bro I'm saying it with all boldness the thing already inserted into his body will remain with him to his grave no pastor, olumba his mentor or that Abia herbalist the founder of obidient from the satanic kingdom can't cure him.

I'm telling you grigory had offended the elders of the world four corner winds and a curse placed on him and his obidients I'm telling you the truth. This is a strong word for people with 4 eyes....let's stop here.

Grigory s my kinsmen but I hate him with passion. I will rather support boko haram than supporting him. He lies, he forged, he is tribalist, a fascist, bittered, occultic, drug trafficker, wicked, stingy and extremely sneaky....
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Allisgud: 2:23pm On May 22
Coolsat:
by then u are still sucking ur mama breast,u never sabi anything that's why u have Google use it oga
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Allisgud: 2:23pm On May 22
See how presidency fit him
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by HumanObserver: 2:25pm On May 22
emerged01:
Obi understands politics but is only weakness is his unwillingness to educate his followers about politics and act of making allies.

Kindly educate us sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally / Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.