Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja (44132 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Datti Baba-Ahmed's Baze University Hospital, Abuja (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by fitinwell: 11:54am On May 22
Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

Honestly, Nigerians aren't tired of suffering.

These are the true pictures we are left to battle with now ooo...

All the Save Box are Now Empty...

No Savings again... Everything as gone to Food alone...

Let God .. we plead for Mercy
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by olibeans: 11:55am On May 22
Clown

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by CheapHomes1: 12:05pm On May 22
bigdammyj:
Noted.

Why was he not doing these immediately he left office.

I cant say for sure but if I were you, I will be more concerned about how the person who was shouting "emilokan" is making this country worse by the day
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by SunriseW(f): 12:05pm On May 22
oluwoleife:
He go waka taya

Your room

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by CheapHomes1: 12:06pm On May 22
Sleekfingers:

I didn't vote for him. And I can never vote for him....

I voted for Tinubu. And he is the president.

how has Nigeria become a better place to live in as a result of tinubu becoming president?
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by jimakeabi: 12:07pm On May 22
All na scam...All of you na the same

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Coronavirus1: 12:08pm On May 22
Peter obi will is more popular than the president of Nigeria. He is always in the news we love you sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by CommonSense1967: 12:09pm On May 22
Attention seeking lunatic.
Bitter soul Obi laboring in vain again.
Desperate IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey will never rule Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 12:12pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

Show them what governance is!
Is he the one governing? Una mumu no too much? Obi the clouth chaser hypocrite and a pretender. All these so that people will say he is a good person...mumu man...🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by aestake: 12:14pm On May 22
Didi2d:

No joke, this man is desperate. Ha!
After he dug borehole for you? grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 12:14pm On May 22
CommonSense1967:
Attention seeking lunatic.
Bitter soul Obi laboring in vain again.
Desperate IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey will never rule Nigeria.
The guy can pretend! Only is dumb supporters will believe all this game he is playing so that people will say he is a good man. Very pathetic lunatic!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Thegamingorca(m): 12:14pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:

You can't wear BATeria germs infested clothing and enter an ICU.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by F117nighthawk: 12:15pm On May 22
The brain of a Nigerian is abnormal and needs factory resetting.i have always said the dumbest human beings in the world is a Nigerian,this is the only country in the world where stupid and opposite things sells like no man's business, abnormality and absurdity rules here.a good example is FELA KUTI,he had been singing about suffering and smiling and oppression since the 70s
As the system changed for any better or getting worse?
Ol boys don't bother yourself NAIJA people mumu never do.their brains don pafuka and quench tete,
Make they continue to vote thieves and criminals to power.people that can never improve or better their living conditions except their own selfish interests and pockets

Nazgul:
I'm still finding it very difficult to understand how after suffering under Buhari for 8 years, people abandoned this man and preferred to vote for Tinubu and are still defending him even with how terrible he's running the economy.

Now his inner carcuss are talking about reelection despite the fact that their principal who has spent one year in office has done absolutely nothing to improve the standard of living for the common man.

On Sunday my neighbor was telling me that she bought a painter of yellow garri 4k. How many days can a painter of garri carry a family of 6? (4kids and 2 parents)

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 12:15pm On May 22
aestake:

After he dug borehole for you? grin
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Kingzmate(m): 12:16pm On May 22
JUST PASSING THROUGH wink

THE GUY ON SICK BED WAS LOOKING LIKE

WHO THE Bleep ARE THESE PEOPLE cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by aestake: 12:16pm On May 22
assholemods:

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Yep. Your govt gave you nada.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Mckraz01: 12:17pm On May 22
Cj4charles:
That's the man Nigerians voted for, not the frame INEC gave to us

You mean fraud abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 12:20pm On May 22
F117nighthawk:
The brain of a Nigerian is abnormal and needs factory resetting.i have always said the dumbest human beings in the world is a Nigerian,this is the only country in the world where stupid and opposite things sells like no man's business, abnormality and absurdity rules here.a good example is FELA KUTI,he had been singing about suffering and smiling and oppression since the 70s
As the system changed for any better or getting worse?
Ol boys don't bother yourself NAIJA people mumu never do.their brains don pafuka and quench tete,
Make they continue to vote thieves and criminals to power.

A beg stop quoting Fela wrongly here! What makes the pretender different from all other politicians? Nor be this same man worked with PDP and Atiku the criminals for ,7, years? Then suddenly he turned into Voltron. It is people like you that all these pretence and display of sympathy will deceive. Like Obi like the rest!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Ttipsy(f): 12:21pm On May 22
This is interesting
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:21pm On May 22
Nazgul:

Tinubu lost even in Bourdillon.
Nobody voted the druggie.

Even after grabbing, snatching and running away with it, he had to bribe Manhood Yakubu to announce results when sane humans were still sleeping, bribe judges to contradict themselves in court, host inauguration ceremony on an invitation only basis and so on.

FFK called him a BAT from hell and the Asiwaju of blood.
It wasn't for nothing.
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Reality3080: 12:23pm On May 22
Nazgul:

cos he’s d best for u doesn’t mean he’s d best for everyone

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by tuborme: 12:24pm On May 22
bigdammyj:
Noted.

Why was he not doing these immediately he left office.
he did … check your internet. It’s just that he did not carry camera along. He was in Haiti as a governor to help rebuild that country and contributed $200,000 in its rebuilding

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 12:24pm On May 22
aestake:

Yep. Your govt gave you nada.
Who is your government?
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by back2sender: 12:25pm On May 22
AcuraZDX:
Peter Obi na man you be.

Show them what governance is!

OBI naa Man wen Sabi, PBAT Should make him GLOBAL AMBASSADOR FOR NIGERIA
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by assholemods: 12:26pm On May 22
Nazgul:

So Obi your God is the one that is coming to put an end to your suffering.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Tflex01: 12:26pm On May 22
Coolestguy2023:
Desperate mofo.
Yiebo mods just dey push anything gbajue on the front page thinking he will remain relevant till 2027 so nigerians can vote for him.
Jokers.
If una like, post Obi news on nairaland 20 times a day from now till 2027, Obi will still never be President of Nigeria

I have told Seun to simply change the name of this forum to Obiland. πŸ˜‚

Sometimes you will see 10 Obi threads on FP at once. One of them I saw recently was " Obi carry a child, show compassion"... Laugh wan kil! me πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by aestake: 12:29pm On May 22
assholemods:

Who is your government?
grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by rotadeco27: 12:33pm On May 22
He has missed his opportunity.
This one na another episode of " they will labour in vain"
We need a sincere leader like BAT and not some sort of a packed fraud!
Argue with is achievements and not religious or tribal sentiment. That is all the reasonable ones want to hear and not all these social media antelopings

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by rollywise(m): 12:35pm On May 22
Coolsat:
I find it hard to believe this man is what people think he is. Atleast we should have heard of his doings as governor.
Hmmm I don't fall for deceits easily

Of course you don't fall for deceit. Fraud, evil economic hardship and stolen government sweeps you away by surprise just like you experiencing now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by Justnation: 12:37pm On May 22
PETER OBI is undoubtedly the people's president, he has the Midas touch and solution to Nigeria s problems.
Please vote him as our president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by F117nighthawk: 12:38pm On May 22
The more reason your likes can never see the light and continue to go in same direction,for you info u don't even know anything about FELA,so I don't need to join issues with you,those people your likes vote and worship will continue to better their lives and make yours and ordinary Nigerians miserable

assholemods:

A beg stop quoting Fela wrongly here! What makes the pretender different from all other politicians? Nor be this same man worked with PDP and Atiku the criminals for ,7, years? Then suddenly he turned into Voltron. It is people like you that all these pretence and display of sympathy will deceive. Like Obi like the rest!
Re: Peter Obi Visits 'Saving Little Hearts Program' At Cardiocare Hospital, Abuja by joelliving: 12:40pm On May 22
That's one harsh reality of life!
An irony so hard to understand.
But just pray the Gud will bless you and the well meaning Nigerians that voted Obi so that in the midst of it all,we flourish!

Nazgul:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe / PHOTOS: Embattled Bukola Saraki dances his sorrows away in Ilorin / PDP Mocks Buhari Over Flopped North Central Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.