Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,223 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State (14219 Views)

Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition / UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by BarrElChapo(m): 9:50am On May 23
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your mouth...

You Bloody Antisemitic fellow...

Yes Israel controls America and America have a great deal of influence over these Mushroom nations that are recognising a Terrorist Sponsored State.

So Israel will still overcome her enemies.

A two State solution would only happen at the terms laid out by the US and Israel. Anything other than that is a waste of time.

The day Palestinians accept the terms given to them by the US and Israel, that is when they would know Peace πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

You have not finished urging Jagaban to end the suffering of Nigerians, you are here urging him to recognise a terrorist sponsored state.

The Shame is on you and not the Arab nations.

Your own house (Nigeria) is burning and you are urging firefighters to put out the fire in another house that does not concern your life and destiny.

You better face your problems in Nigeria and stop your Foreign affairs Israeli witch hunting.

Are you not also Nigerian ? Why you carry Ukraine matter for head like gala ?

Abegi leave am to air his opinion.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by NairaMaster1(m): 9:51am On May 23
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your mouth...

Yes Israel controls America and America have a great deal of influence over these Mushroom nations that are recognising a Terrorist Sponsored State.

A two State solution would only happen at the terms laid out by the US and Israel. Anything other than that is a waste of time.

The day Palestinians accept the terms given to them by the US and Israel, that is when they would know Peace πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

You have not finished urging Jagaban to end the suffering of Nigerians, you are here urging him to recognise a terrorist sponsored state.

Your own house (Nigeria) is burning and you are urging firefighters to put out the fire in another house that does not concern your life and destiny.

You better face your problems in Nigeria and stop your Foreign affairs Israeli witch hunting.

I am with you. The same people supporting Fulani genocide in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Newton2024: 9:51am On May 23
Lovenorth:

Those nations are the ones that converted you and your generation in to Christianity, they are more Christians than you bloody black
Rewarding terrorism will not bring peace and neither will it stop superpower Isreal from defeating Hamas.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Dicoomoba: 9:52am On May 23
ThiefnubuBandit:
We will keep supporting Israel and the Israeli government!!! If you're not comfortable, hug the nearest transformer.

Your words speaks your actions ,and I can tell you , You’re not happy with what is happening to Rothschild self made country πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:55am On May 23
MatrixReloaded:
I was wondering why Goodluck left the presidency like a coward he is.
You ought for glory, recognition, and then they brought chaos, killings, destruction.
If I'm the president of federal Republic of Nigeria, I will chase away the fulani janja-weeds to the lake basin, build a wall of jericho to prevent their infested nature in the habitat of humans.
The core North will be revitalised through building 2 million housing secured with electric wire mesh, drone cctv, and of course state police whom will account for any further excalation from insurgency .

In the SE, I will meet with the Ipob stakeholders in securing the release of there indomitable leader MNk, and we will sign a peace treaty to no accord will UGM perpetrate anonymous acts on the soil ever again.

To the SS, I will revoke all the NDDC contract with tompolo, and there chief of thieves. The creek will be revamped dredge, and create a new pathway for our shores in the Niger delta axis.
All the militia will not be given second chance to distrupt the new shape of things within that region.

The military will hands off in all the political affairs of the nation and any attempt of coup will be melted with strong resistance and all that attempted the coup along side the entire lineage will be wipe out.

To the political wigs, both past govt and present, your contracts will be analysed by external agents, if you are found culpable, you will be hung with your testicle, if a woman will be hung with your breast. (What this means is the testicle will no long produce criminals and the breast won't feed the latter)

To the judiciary, your case studies will be monitored and any judgement that doesn't align with the appropriate adjudication, the judge will be trial by oputa panel and if found guilty, will be sentence to 50years in prison and all title strip off.

To the legislators and council chiefs, Imans, Pastors, Kings and Queens,
Your community yawns for progression and support from my govt. I will mobilise all necessary infrastructure, machinery, to support the agricultural sector, more lands will be encroached to enable surplus of food supply chain.

To the citizens of Nigeria, you will bear arms just like any other citizen legally. Firearms will be sold in licence retail stores. (The retail stores will be monitored and registered under the security architecture of our great nation)
Guns will be sold to age above 45years with certificate of gun training which will be I'm conjuction with the security architecture of our great nation. "No retail gun shop is allowed to sell automatic rifles", pistol, double barrel and grenades. Gun specification (single long pipe barrel) bullets will have serial codes to ascertain where they originated from.

All office, trading centre, private homes, hospitals, church, mosque, malls, event centres, beaches, will equip there facility with active cctv cameras.

The whole train tracks, roads, inter City and beyond will be attached with cctv cameras. Our rangers will monitor this facilities round the clock , if found missing the rangers will be severally dealth with.

To the citizens of this great nation, jungle justice have come to my notice, if found attacking, burning or killing an individual because of crime against humanity the killers will be hung to death without having any fair hearing.

"To the criminals, kidnappers, terrorist, sponsors, conspirers, false witness, false allegation, fraudsters, ritualist, cultist, child trafficking, force child marriage, baby factory dealers, fake contracts, currency mutilation, bribery, spy's, espionage" they will be amputated ranging from the degree of crime which can lead to death by firing squad, electric chair, lethal injection, hung by the neck. (May Allah save thy soul)

To the married couples, engaging in extra marital affair, if found guilty with concrete evidence without been manipulated in such act , you will be disgraced in the global marketplace, strip off your robe, make sure you have intercourse with multiple infected opposit sex.

I say it to you be wary of my govt because you will not go scout free.

Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will bear the name of free people and that name will be changed from Nigeria to "Iger" with a new flag color of Blue Yellow and Red.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by SlavaUkraini: 10:01am On May 23
BarrElChapo:

Are you not also Nigerian ? Why you carry Ukraine matter for head like gala ?

Abegi leave am to air his opinion.

Yes I support Ukraine but I don't demonize Russia and Putin at the slightest opportunity.

I am not Anti-Russia because they have their good side.

But that Antisemitic fellow will destroy Israel today if you give him the opportunity.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by 11doubledee: 10:03am On May 23
mikeapollo:

Even if the whole world recognize the so called ''Palestinian'' state, let them go and have their state on their own land. Judea and Samaria belong to Israel, It does not matter if some people deceive themselves by calling it West Bank or East Bank. It is Judea and Samaria
I dey tell you.
These arab Muslims are so deceptive and can lie for the whole world.
Just look at the tiny piece of land that is left of the old isreali kingdom.
They still have the guts to call isreal land grabbers.
If isrealis are truly the occupation,which Jewish temple in Jerusalem did nebuchadnezzar destroy?
Which isrealis did egyptian pharoahs enslave?
Which jews and christians did the ottoman empire exterminate,killed,displaced and forced off their land?
Them no just want make Isreal dey.
Evil people,later they will claim some people are brainwashed.
The Era of infidels is long gone.
Live and let's live.
Palestine will exist as well as isreal but first they should renounce terrorism!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by aguluobi: 10:08am On May 23
How far I have been looking for you all this while. Remember I told you Isreal will till eternity regret slaughtering over 30K humans on live TV. This is only the beginning.

Note for 75 years those countries never considered granting Palestine state, in few days France will announce it support for Palestinian state too.

Righteousness2:
Well spoken statements by the Prime Minister of the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
It is pure insanity from those Nations.

GOD BLESS Benjamini Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

VICTORY! VICTORY VICTORY ALL THE WAY.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by aguluobi: 10:11am On May 23
Of what relevance are you compare to those countries. Even Isreal will avoid lunatics supporting them.

ThiefnubuBandit:
We will keep supporting Israel and the Israeli government!!! If you're not comfortable, hug the nearest transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Greenfaces: 10:12am On May 23
SEGLIZ:
I keep watching you in HD.

A MAN WAS ONCE HERE
When he dies, he will realise what he actually has been standing for is baseless. He is living in deceit and smokescreem
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Gandrova: 10:13am On May 23
Satanyahu would commit suicide if care is not taken. He cannot be more sensible than other leaders that chooses to recognized a Palestine state.
Victory is coming insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by aguluobi: 10:13am On May 23
So long ipob abide by terms set by Nigeria n accept Nigeria levelling Biafra like Isreal levelled Palestine your suggestions should be adopted 300%

SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your mouth...

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Greenfaces: 10:14am On May 23
SEGLIZ:
I keep watching you in HD.

A MAN WAS ONCE HERE
When he dies, he will realise what he actually has been standing for is baseless. He is living in deceit and smokescreen

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Barzinime(m): 10:14am On May 23
Who is holding you back.
Go and collect visa na, hold on.... will they even accept your application? undecided
Instead of you supporting Africa that matters to you but you had to bring your slave behaviour
ThiefnubuBandit:

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by BizTrust: 10:15am On May 23
My own is that people are busy shouting Isreal and Palestine. Our country here is facing high terrorism, people can't even go to farm or travel anyhow. Genocide happening low-key and it's Palestine that doesn't know if Nigeria exist is our problem. Nothing concern me with abroad,my own concern is Nigeria. Let the president declare state of emergency to insecurity and terrorism. So we can enter bush find food , to enter bush or travel by land anyhow in this country is either you have millions of naira to pay small boys or you get killed. Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ must be better
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Greenfaces: 10:16am On May 23
11doubledee:

I dey tell you.
These arab Muslims are so deceptive and can lie for the whole world.
Just look at the tiny piece of land that is left of the old isreali kingdom.
They still have the guts to call isreal land grabbers.
If isrealis are truly the occupation,which Jewish temple in Jerusalem did nebuchadnezzar destroy?
Which isrealis did egyptian pharoahs enslave?
Which jews and christians did the ottoman empire exterminate,killed,displaced and forced off their land?
Them no just want make Isreal dey.
Evil people,later they will claim some people are brainwashed.
The Era of infidels is long gone.
Live and let's live.
Palestine will exist as well as isreal but first they should renounce terrorism!
You guys have always allowed hatred come inbetween you and your sense of what is just. It's either you do this or you don't have any senses at all.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:18am On May 23
aguluobi:
Of what relevance are you compare to those countries. Even Isreal will avoid lunatics supporting them.

Thunder scatter all useless terrorists both online and offline!!!!
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by LyfeJennings(m): 10:21am On May 23
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

You must be from the "Sad East"

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 10:21am On May 23
Barzinime:
Who is holding you back.
Go and collect visa na, hold on.... will they even accept your application? undecided
Instead of you supporting Africa that matters to you but you had to bring your slave behaviour

Thunder scatter the rotten heads of all useless online and offline terrorists!!!
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:26am On May 23
Mosdiii:

What kind of statement is this from a black African like you Aren't you also the apple of God's eyes? You're just myopic and crazy black fellow!!!
carry am go court all terrorist must be kill

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by 11doubledee: 10:26am On May 23
Greenfaces:

You guys have always allowed hatred come inbetween you and your sense of what is just. It's either you do this or you don't have any senses at all.
You don't need to resort to insults when someone differs in their line of thought πŸ’­ from yours.
Well,you with all the sense should know where the hatred lies when someone makes it an obligation to wipe out the Jewish state of isreal.
And you are talking about what is just, please don't make me laugh abeg.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Okoroawusa: 10:28am On May 23
Netanyahu has finally lost it. His downfall will be a great lesson to many. October 7th Hamas attack was condemnable but you don't throw away the baby with the birth water.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by rowrowland: 10:28am On May 23
MatrixReloaded:

The core North will be revitalised

In the SE, I will meet with the Ipob stakeholders

To the SS, I will revoke all the NDDC contract

The military will hands off in all the political affairs of the nation

To the political wigs,

To the judiciary,
To the legislators and council chiefs

To the citizens of Nigeria, you will bear arms just like any other citizen legally.

All office, trading centre,
The whole train tracks, roads,
To the citizens of this great nation,

"To the criminals, kidnappers, terrorist,
To the married couples, engaging in
I say it to you be wary of my govt because you will not go scout free.

Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ will bear the name of free people a
Oh wow! but you're simply naiive ..you won't achieve anything, you'll be the most miserable president, eversmiley
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by signz: 10:28am On May 23
If you are a follower of end-time prophesies, you'd have recognised that this is indeed the beginning of the end. Allies will abandon Israel and the whole world will come against the Lord's chosen people and then the Lord God of host, will reveal himself and subdue Israel's enemies.

Believe it or not, one thing is sure, descendants of Abraham will likely be the cause of a 3rd world war and that fire from haven that John spoke about in the book of revelation, may just be he saw Nuclear Bombs shocked
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by 99thEnemy(m): 10:33am On May 23
Mosdiii:

What kind of statement is this from a black African like you Aren't you also the apple of God's eyes? You're just myopic and crazy black fellow!!!
Righteousness2 na FΕ«cktard.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by signz: 10:34am On May 23
Okoroawusa:
Netanyahu has finally lost it. His downfall will be a great lesson to many. October 7th Hamas attack was condemnable but you don't throw away the baby with the birth water.

What would Netanyahu have done? Have you ever wondered what USA would have done if Cuba attacked Florida and killed 000s and kidnapped 00s?

Politically, Netanyahu is finished. He'll resign but he'll take Hamas down with him.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by mrkia(m): 10:34am On May 23
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtrhBSSJolo?si=zxwasOiOaxXy6OuI

https://www.timesofisrael.com/reward-for-terror-pm-condemns-move-by-3-countries-to-recognize-palestinian-state/

You're crying....lol wink wink wink righteousness black brains!!!! A pastor that likes devouring flesh and sucking blood even better than Wilde animals.

This is your godson

2 Likes

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Ate247(m): 10:36am On May 23
Righteousness2:

GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

please don't say this rubbish again.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Elsueno: 10:40am On May 23
signz:
If you are a follower of end-time prophesies, you'd have recognised that this is indeed the beginning of the end. Allies will abandon Israel and the whole world will come against the Lord's chosen people and then the Lord God of host, will reveal himself and subdue Israel's enemies.

Believe it or not, one thing is sure, descendants of Abraham will likely be the cause of a 3rd world war and that fire from haven that John spoke about in the book of revelation, may just be he saw Nuclear Bombs shocked

grin grin So the so called god of ur slave masters would come down from heaven to destroy the countries preventing ur slave masters in Israel from massacring innocent civilians,kids & women.

is the righteousness dude ur pastor too grin grin . cause U seem to believe U are lesser human than some arrogant genocidal maniacs in the middle east

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 10:44am On May 23
grin meanwhile

Breaking cheesy
In a complex operation, the Al-Qassam Mujahideen were able to ensnare a Zionist troop of 10 soldiers in a night ambush after targeting it with a thunderbolt and throwing hand grenades. Immediately upon the presence of the rescue force, our mujahideen detonated a β€œshawaz” bomb in it, killing and wounding members of the two forces near the agricultural school north of Beit Hanoun. North of the sector

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 10:48am On May 23
Kavod:

YOU CANT FORCE OTHERS TO SEE THINGS THE WAY YOU SEE IT. THIS PRIME MINISTER IS SIMPLY JUST DANCING TO THE TUNE OF HAMAS, WELL BOTH ARE TERRORISTS NATIONS ONLY DIFFERENCE IS ONE IS BACKED UP BY POWERFUL NATONS. THIS PM IS DULL SHA.. HE IS INDIRECTLY THREATENING THESE OTHER NATIONS FORGETTING THESE WHERE ONCE THE HANDS THAT FED YOU.

HE SHOULD HAVE FOCUSED ON THE TERRORISTS AND LEAVE THE INNOCENTS KIDS AND WOMEN ALONE.

THE DESTRUCTION IS TOO MUCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOO. PEOPLE ARE GOING THROUGH INFLATION BUT YOU ARE INSISTING THEY USE THEIR FUNDS TO SUPPORT MORE DESTRUCTION. THOSE COUNTRY EYES DON OPEN ISREAL IS NOT FIGHTING FOR EXISTENCE ITS ALL ABOUT FUNDS, RESOURCES AND CONTROL BUT THE KICKER NA SAY... ONLY US AND UK ARE REALLY BENEFITING FROM THE SPOILS OF DISPLACEMENT AND DESTRUCTION.

WHO YOU FEEL SAY GIVE IRAN THE FUNDS TO EMPOWER HAMAS AND HEZBOLLAH? NA BIDEN.
You guys continue with this naive response.
I always ask your type to mention any other modern conflict that had zero civilian casualty.
Please explain how Israel can wipe out Hamas without any civilian dying.
Trust me, if a you had a way of fighting this war without civilian death, you will make billions of dollars as a war consultant.
There is a multi billion contract waiting for you out there so don't just waste your knowledge typing here on Nairaland, sell it to Israel, US, and other militaries that could learn from you.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Kavod: 10:49am On May 23
tctrills:

You guys continue with this naive response.
I always ask your type to mention any other modern conflict that had zero civilian casualty.
Please explain how Israel can wipe out Hamas without any civilian dying.
Trust me, if a you had a way of fighting this war without civilian death, you will make billions of dollars as a war consultant.
There is a multi billion contract waiting for you out there so don't just waste your knowledge typing here on Nairaland, sell it to Israel, US, and other militaries that could learn from you.

I HEAR!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali / Obama's Half Brother Runs For Election In Kenya / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.