Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,186 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State (14206 Views)

Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition / UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:03pm On May 23
tctrills:

That's my point, I don't speak without evidence. And I am not going to depend on the reports of Israel or Hamas if they are not presenting concrete evidence.
You should learn to do the same
grin why dont read ur post i quoted? u were saying boldly blindly that hamas uses civillian facilites as hideout. that was wot u said. now, u want to pretend to be diplomatic?
on the two occasion israel invited CNN to gaza for coverage what happened? if its truth u want. why dont u recall how israel was disgraced by western media wen it invited them to al shifa hospital claiming that there was hamas command center under the hospital?
also, wen israel invited foreign media to the cemetery where it claimed hamas tunnels were. why dont u go and read about wot western medias like CNN said on those occasions?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:06pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin why dont read ur post i quoted? u were saying boldly blindly that hamas uses civillian facilites as hideout. that was wot u said. now, u want to pretend to be diplomatic?
on the two occasion israel invited CNN to gaza for coverage what happened? if its truth u want. why dont u recall how israel was disgraced by western media wen it invited them to al shifa hospital claiming that there was hamas command center under the hospital?
also, wen israel invited foreign media to the cemetery where it claimed hamas tunnels were. why dont u go and read about wot western medias like CNN said on those occasions?
Oga, you are the one who said that Hamas hides in tunnels not in civilian area and I asked you for evidence of this.
It seems you forget very easily.
But then if you want evidence of Hamas in civilian area, I actually have some.
Marwan Issa was not killed in a tunnel. Hundreds of Hamas men captured were not taken from tunnels.
So really, what your point?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:09pm On May 23
tctrills:

Oga you don't stop to amaze me with your lack of knowledge. Let me address just one of your falsehoods. You claim that America stopped funding the Palestinians since Trump.
But Washington is the largest donor ($343 million in 2022), followed by Germany and the European Union ($114 dollars in 2022
Do you see why I said you need to learn?
Most of Palestinian money is coming from the west. From white men.
That's the only reason why this war has no end.
grin nonsense talk. why not read?

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/in-one-move-trump-eliminated-us-funding-for-unrwa-and-the-us-role-as-mideast-peacemaker/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/25/donald-trump-cuts-more-than-200m-in-aid-to-palestinians

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47095082
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Mrexcell(m): 1:13pm On May 23
Codepain:
Isreali want to erase palestine but the world become palestine.

146 countries now recognized palestine,
It is only a matter of time before the death of the last apartheid state,
And after her death it will be clear that , Modern day Isreal is mentioned in the bible same number of times as Abraham Lincoln.
If Lord has a chosen people it won't be psychopath. and it won't be Lazarus that can't raise any of his wives from tombs

There's still systemic apartheid currently going on in nigeria what do people like u have to say about it?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:14pm On May 23
Krismas:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/25/donald-trump-cuts-more-than-200m-in-aid-to-palestinians
Yes Trump cut funding yet the US remained the biggest source of fund to the Palestinians.
Trump did not completely stop the funding of the Palestinians.
He only cut funds that were used to fund the Palestine paid to slay missions.
Even under Trump, the US was still the biggest donor to your Palestinian terrorists.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Mrexcell(m): 1:18pm On May 23
God1000:
Nonsense talk from a war criminal

Israel cannot control the rest of the world the way they control USA, it's impossible.

Every country is at liberty to make their own decisions, decisions they consider appreciate.

Let's see how Netanyahu's stubbornness will help Israel as the country continues to lose its traditional Allies in Europe and Africa.

Once again, shame on Arab countries for doing nothing to help Palestinians.

Lastly I want to urge president Tinubu to consider recognizing the state of Palestine

If nigeria choose to recognise palestine allies like the US might just also decide to support biafra to spite nigeria.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:20pm On May 23
Krismas:

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/in-one-move-trump-eliminated-us-funding-for-unrwa-and-the-us-role-as-mideast-peacemaker/

Oga. If I show you evidence of the US funding the Palestinians in 2020 Trump's last year on office, would you finally agree with me that the Palestinians are pampered fools?

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:20pm On May 23
tctrills:

The government of Saudi Arabia wants peace and progress. It's the same with Jordan and Egypt. The Egyptians are not even comfortable taking in refugees from Gaza.
The truth remains that this war continues to rage because the west have spoiled the Palestinians. They are the most privileged refugees on earth with human development index better than most African countries thanks to money from the west. Yet many of you blame the white man or the west.
I also blame them but for a different reason. You don't achieve peace by pampering a terrorist nation.
The Palestinians have always refused to negotiate whenever a two state solution was presented to them. What really do these people want.
As for me, I want peace. I want a two state solution. But you really can't get there until you force the Palestinians to shun terrorism and to negotiate.
Again, you call me a liar because I said that Israel has had attempts for peace, no problem.
Now let's go through history.
1947. Israel agreed to a two state solution, it was your Palestinian terrorists that refused.
1993 Oslo accords, Israel agreed to a two state solution
1995 Oslo accords Israel gave the Palestinians autonomy over area A of the was bank and the entire Gaza.
2020 Trump's peace plan, again Israel agreed to this.
Please do some research before responding.
grin there was no Palestinian negotiation in 1947
in the two oslo accords, there was nothing like PALESTINIAN STATE inside the entire agreement. which Arafat signed anyways after Mubarak of Egypt bullied him to do so.
2020 trump peace plan? what was that? all i know was trump normalization of israel with saudi initiative.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Niok: 1:22pm On May 23
Recognize Palestinian but deal with hamas
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:24pm On May 23
tctrills:

Oga. If I show you evidence of the US funding the Palestinians in 2020 Trump's last year on office, would you finally agree with me that the Palestinians are pampered fools?
grin palestinians do not need anybodys funding by the way. they need freedom, to conduct trade, build relations with other nations, farm their lands, mine their mineral resources and be productive without the stupid interference of the zionist colonialist and with help of all her western backforce. wot is all this nonsense u are talking sef?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:24pm On May 23
Krismas:
in the two oslo accords, there was nothing like PALESTINIAN STATE inside the entire agreement. which Arafat signed anyways after Mubarak of Egypt bullied him to do so.
2020 trump peace plan? what was that? all i know was trump normalization of israel with saudi initiative.
So if I show you evidence of the Palestinians rejecting 2 state solution will you finally agree that they are the cause of the problem?
If that's all we can achieve today, that will be great.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:27pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin palestinians do not need anybodys funding by the way. they need freedom, to conduct trade, build relations with other nations, farm their lands, mine their mineral resources and be productive without the stupid interference of the zionist colonialist and with help of all her western backforce. wot is all this nonsense u are talking sef?
You see, the west is the only reason why the Palestinians are able to continue this nonsense. The Palestinians refuse to form a country in 1947 because they were deceived by their Arab brothers that they could defeat Israel and have the entire land to themselves.
If they have no need for funds as you claim. then why don't they refuse it. Why do they keep lobbying the west for more funds?
Again, it's wrong to put the blame completely on western colonialist. Because if there were no Arabs colonialists we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:32pm On May 23
tctrills:

Yes Trump cut funding yet the US remained the biggest source of fund to the Palestinians.
Trump did not completely stop the funding of the Palestinians.
He only cut funds that were used to fund the Palestine paid to slay missions.
Even under Trump, the US was still the biggest donor to your Palestinian terrorists.
grin it was biden that restored all the funding trump stopped. not trump. and even bidden now, have stopped.
for two years trump stopped funding the Palestinian authority, did Palestine die?
since biden has stopped funding Palestinian authority is Palestine dead?
let America get away with all her funding. its freedom Palestine need, not handouts

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20210407-us-restores-aid-to-palestinian-cut-by-trump
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:33pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin it was biden that restored all the funding trump stopped. not trump. and even bidden now, have stopped.
for two years trump stopped funding the Palestinian authority, did Palestine die?
since biden has stopped funding Palestinian authority is Palestine dead?
let America get away with all her funding. its freedom Palestine need, not handouts

https://www.france24.com/en/middle-east/20210407-us-restores-aid-to-palestinian-cut-by-trump
Pictures tell a better story. Learn
Even after Trump cut funding, the tap did not completely dry out.

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:39pm On May 23
tctrills:

You see, the west is the only reason why the Palestinians are able to continue this nonsense. The Palestinians refuse to form a country in 1947 because they were deceived by their Arab brothers that they could defeat Israel and have the entire land to themselves.
If they have no need for funds as you claim. then why don't they refuse it. Why do they keep lobbying the west for more funds?
Again, it's wrong to put the blame completely on western colonialist. Because if there were no Arabs colonialists we wouldn't have this problem in the first place.
grin why did the west give Palestine to Israel? wot is Israel's business in Palestine to start with? why didnt Britain give London to the Jews? and as for 1947 partition, it was the Arabs who refused, not the Palestinians. as at 1947, Britain was still the colonizing power of Palestine. they left only in may of 1948
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:42pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin why did the west give Palestine to Israel? wot is Israel's business in Palestine to start with? why didnt Britain give London to the Jews? and as for 1947 partition, it was the Arabs who refused, not the Palestinians. as at 1947, Britain was still the colonizing power of Palestine. they left only in may of 1948
I can present you with comments from Amin al-Husayni the leader of the Palestinians in 1947.
Again, the west only shared the land between the 2 groups who lay claim to the land. They did not give it to Israel.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:47pm On May 23
You are going to jail pal.
Enjoy your freedom for now
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:49pm On May 23
tctrills:

Pictures tell a better story. Learn
Even after Trump cut funding, the tap did not completely dry out.
grin Palestinians do not need aid from America. its just busy body that America wants to monopolize the entire Palestinian process of statehood till dis day. any solution dat is not their solution is fiercely resisted. Palestine is not the property of America.
to all this funding stuff, Palestinians had this to say.

Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi accused the Trump administration of using "cheap blackmail as a political tool."
"The Palestinian people and leadership will not be intimidated and will not succumb to coercion," she said.
Ambassador Husam Zomlot, head of the PLO General Delegation to the United States, said in a statement: "Weaponizing humanitarian and developmental aid as political blackmail does not work."
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:53pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin Palestinians do not need aid from America. its just busy body that America wants to monopolize the entire Palestinian process of statehood till dis day. any solution dat is not their solution is fiercely resisted. Palestine is not the property of America.
to all this funding stuff, Palestinians had this to say.

Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) Executive Committee member Hanan Ashrawi accused the Trump administration of using "cheap blackmail as a political tool."
"The Palestinian people and leadership will not be intimidated and will not succumb to coercion," she said.
Ambassador Husam Zomlot, head of the PLO General Delegation to the United States, said in a statement: "Weaponizing humanitarian and developmental aid as political blackmail does not work."
Word, words, my brother. Has the Palestinians ever refused aid?
Oga, don't be deceived by the words of politicians. grin grin grin grin
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:53pm On May 23
tctrills:

I can present you with comments from Amin al-Husayni the leader of the Palestinians in 1947.
Again, the west only shared the land between the 2 groups who lay claim to the land. They did not give it to Israel.
grin i can give u pictures and statements of Israeli Zionists wen they came into Palestine after the second great war. there were no Zionist in Palestine before then. so, wot claim did they have on the land? or u denying British clear aim to create a homeland for Jews in Palestine?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by mikeapollo: 1:54pm On May 23
Krismas:

If there was no Palestinian negotiation in 1947, then what is the business of the so called Palestinians in 2024?
Israel recaptured Judea and Samaria (which people call West Bank) from Jordan in 1948! There was nothing like Palestine or Palestinians.
So why must Israel return the land to Palestine that did not exist in 1948 when Israel recovered the land from Jordan?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:55pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin i can give u pictures and statements of Israeli Zionists wen they came into Palestine after the second great war. there were no Zionist in Palestine before then. so, wot claim did they have on the land? or u denying British clear aim to create a homeland for Jews in Palestine?
When you say Zionist, you mean Jews right? Are you saying that there were no Jews in the land of Palestine before 1945? If that's what you mean let me know because evidence many.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:56pm On May 23
tctrills:

Word, words, my brother. Has the Palestinians ever refused aid?
Oga, don't be deceived by the words of politicians. grin grin grin grin
grin u so funny. should Palestine not have right to make money for themselves? why should they be reduced to aid acceptors? wot are u glorifying? if they are so hungry for aid, why didnt they do wot trump said? they walked out on trump. till dis day.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 1:57pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin u so funny. should Palestine not have right to make money for themselves? why should they be reduced to aid acceptors? wot are u glorifying? if they are so hungry for aid, why didnt they do wot trump said? they walked out on trump. till dis day.
Oga all Palestinian leaders from Arafat to the present ended up as multi millionaires thanks to aid money. These are very corrupt and pampered people.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 1:58pm On May 23
tctrills:

When you say Zionist, you mean Jews right? Are you saying that there were no Jews in the land of Palestine before 1945? If that's what you mean let me know because evidence many.
grin jews are clearly not zionists. jews have been in palestine since the 1800s. zionists are those who want to form a state for themselves in another mans country. they are different. infact the greatest resistance for zionists, are from jews themselves.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 2:01pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin jews are clearly not zionists. jews have been in palestine since the 1800s. zionists are those who want to form a state for themselves in another mans country. they are different. infact the greatest resistance for zionists, are from jews themselves.
Please explain yourself better. You mean Jews did not want a state for themselves but the Zionist wanted a state for the Jews?
Was Golda Meir a Jew or a Zionist for example.
Please make your point clear.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 2:02pm On May 23
tctrills:

Oga all Palestinian leaders from Arafat to the present ended up as multi millionaires thanks to aid money. These are very corrupt and pampered people.
grin am sure u saw their bank balances. thats how u know, they were all millionaires. answer the question. why should Palestinians depend on aids. cant they trade, form friends with other nations, farm their lands, and mine their own mineral resources? why do u want to make them beggars at the mercy of donations for ever?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 2:05pm On May 23
tctrills:

Please explain yourself better. You mean Jews did not want a state for themselves but the Zionist wanted a state for the Jews?
Was Golda Meir a Jew or a Zionist for example.
Please make your point clear.
grin golda meir is a fvcking zionist. jews are still present in the middle east in many countries. there are jews in iran till even today. its the zionists, that believe they must take over ur country. they are colonialists and supremacists
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by wonder233: 2:07pm On May 23
A religiously brainwashed third world subhuman doing land demarcation and boundary adjustments. So I should take your position over learned objective people like the Irish, Spanish and Norwegian leaders? Oga, go and sit your ignorant butt down!
mikeapollo:

Foolish talk!
Does Judea and Samaria belong to the so called Palestinians? King David, Solomon etc. ruled over Judea and Samaria (including Jerusalem) thousands of years ago. How could the same place now belong to so called ''Palestinians''?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 2:11pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin golda meir is a fvcking zionist. jews are still present in the middle east in many countries. there are jews in iran till even today. its the zionists, that believe they must take over ur country. they are colonialists and supremacists

Oga Jews were kicked out of the middle east by your Arab friends.
From Iraq. Iran, Syria, Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Tunisia, all these countries kicked out their Jewish population.
Today, there are only about 8k Jews in Iran. What happened to the rest?
Now if Golda Meir is a Zionist, what about David Ben-Gurion
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 2:13pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin am sure u saw their bank balances. thats how u know, they were all millionaires. answer the question. why should Palestinians depend on aids. cant they trade, form friends with other nations, farm their lands, and mine their own mineral resources? why do u want to make them beggars at the mercy of donations for ever?
How about their houses in Europe and Dubai is that not enough to tell if they are millionaires?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Tealcrestmedia(m): 2:13pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Well spoken statements by the Prime Minister of the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
It is pure insanity from those Nations.

GOD BLESS Benjamini Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

VICTORY! VICTORY VICTORY ALL THE WAY.

Delusional tw@t

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

France, US back ECOWAS Resolutions on Niger Republic / Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali / Obama's Half Brother Runs For Election In Kenya

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.