Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,915 members, 7,863,193 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State (14218 Views)

Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition / UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 2:16pm On May 23
mikeapollo:

If there was no Palestinian negotiation in 1947, then what is the business of the so called Palestinians in 2024?
Israel recaptured Judea and Samaria (which people call West Bank) from Jordan in 1948! There was nothing like Palestine or Palestinians.
So why must Israel return the land to Palestine that did not exist in 1948 when Israel recovered the land from Jordan?
grin there was never israel in 1947, it was all palestine. jordan took control of the west bank only in 1950. a control no one else acknowledged except Britain. it therefore does not matter who Israel recaptures west bank from. its Palestine. and Palestinian lands. all the land of palestine israel is controlling now, building houses or settlements on them, farming on them, will all be recovered from israel. occupation, no matter how long, does not secede the right of ownership of land under international law
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 2:19pm On May 23
tctrills:

How about their houses in Europe and Dubai is that not enough to tell if they are millionaires?
grin u the one telling me. why dont u show me the pictures of their estates in europe? if i am hamas, i will rather build a house in iran, instead of attempting to do so in europe or dubai. dumb move.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Kingson28: 2:20pm On May 23
Spain, Ireland, Norway - SIN.
Three countries that the combination of their first letters is SIN - rebellion against God.
No wonder.
No worries.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 2:22pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin u the one telling me. why dont u show me the pictures of their estates in europe? if i am hamas, i will rather build a house in iran, instead of attempting to do so in europe or dubai. dumb move.
https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-east/first-lady-courts-controversy-with-life-of-luxury-in-paris-20041106-gdk27g.html

I have already told you, these guys are the pampered children of the west. They prefer the luxurious life of the french Riviera than boring Iran

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 2:26pm On May 23
tctrills:

Oga Jews were kicked out of the middle east by your Arab friends.
From Iraq. Iran, Syria, Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Tunisia, all these countries kicked out their Jewish population.
Today, there are only about 8k Jews in Iran. What happened to the rest?
Now if Golda Meir is a Zionist, what about David Ben-Gurion
grin ofcourse thats the narrative, the zionists will have u believe. the truth really was that, the zionists were the ones who drove out jews from those countries inorder to populate the fake state of israel. they were the ones who burnt jewish synagogues in north africa and forced out many of the jews to relocate to israel. i will look for the video were a Moroccan jew, talked about it.
as for ben gurrion, he was the founder of irgun. an organisation proscribed as terrorist by britain. he never believed in god or was he into judaism. he was a pure zionist. a settler from europe with the clear mandate to steal palestinian lands by force if necessary
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 2:31pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin ofcourse thats the narrative, the zionists will have u believe. the truth really was that, the zionists were the ones who drove out jews from those countries inorder to populate the fake state of israel. they were the ones who burnt jewish synagogues in north africa and forced out many of the jews to relocate to israel. i will look for the video were a Moroccan jew, talked about it.
as for ben gurrion, he was the founder of irgun. an organisation proscribed as terrorist by britain. he never believed in god or was he into judaism. he was a pure zionist. a settler from europe with the clear mandate to steal palestinian lands by force if necessary
Let's start from Ben-Gurion, his family came to Palestine before the first world war. So I really don't understand who you call the Zionist? Please can you differentiate the Jews from the Zionist?
Now, to your first point. You claim the Arabs never kicked away the Jews right.
How many Jews lived in Iraq in the 1940s and how many live there now? Where did they all go?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Everfrank(m): 2:32pm On May 23
Holiness2100:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtrhBSSJolo?si=zxwasOiOaxXy6OuI

https://www.timesofisrael.com/reward-for-terror-pm-condemns-move-by-3-countries-to-recognize-palestinian-state/

99% of Israel also support the ongoing genocide and are therefore terrorists
Moreso most adults in Israel have served in the IOF and have killed innocent women and children.
Israel should be scrapped and the stolen land returned to its owners.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Ubanz: 2:36pm On May 23
Israel is the real terrorist and a rogue State.
Very soon ur bullying games will be up.

Netanyahu always playing the victim with the help of American propaganda machine.

Palestinians are peaceful people. All they want is their land and they shall have it.
Netanyahu is a very greedy bully and the end of his empire is near.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 2:38pm On May 23
tctrills:

https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle-east/first-lady-courts-controversy-with-life-of-luxury-in-paris-20041106-gdk27g.html

I have already told you, these guys are the pampered children of the west. They prefer the luxurious life of the french Riviera than boring Iran
grin the lady in question was nationalized french citizen. and her family was rich before she ever met arafat.

Born in Jerusalem in 1963, Suha grew up in an affluent and political household, first in Nablus, then Ramallah. Her father was a banker and her mother, Raymonda Tawil, a nationalist poet and journalist who used to run the Palestine Press Service in Jerusalem.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by mikeapollo: 2:39pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin there was never israel in 1947, it was all palestine. jordan took control of the west bank only in 1950. a control no one else acknowledged except Britain. it therefore does not matter who Israel recaptures west bank from. its Palestine. and Palestinian lands. all the land of palestine israel is controlling now, building houses or settlements on them, farming on them, will all be recovered from israel. occupation, no matter how long, does not secede the right of ownership of land under international law

You must be enjoying your dream in dreamland!
Go to your Bible or Koran, and tell me of Israel is not there, and if Palestine is mentioned anywhere! And tell me if that Bible or Koran was written in 1947 or 1948.
You people are never tired of telling lies!
There has always been Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem etc. and their many kings that ruled over the land like David, Solomon, Hezekiah etc.
There is nothing like ''Palestinians''. They are just descendants of Arabs who refused to recognize Israel as a state!
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by mikeapollo: 2:42pm On May 23
Krismas:

The land of Israel is more than 3000 years old.
Anyone that uses 1948 as the start point for the land of Israel is not sane or knowledgible enough to understand what is going on.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 2:47pm On May 23
tctrills:

Let's start from Ben-Gurion, his family came to Palestine before the first world war. So I really don't understand who you call the Zionist? Please can you differentiate the Jews from the Zionist?
Now, to your first point. You claim the Arabs never kicked away the Jews right.
How many Jews lived in Iraq in the 1940s and how many live there now? Where did they all go?
grin ben gurion is a fvck zionist. jews have been in palestine before 1800s as history shows. Zionists came in with the two wars in europe. infact the balfour declaration was signed during the first world war. zionist is like fascism or Nazism. so racist land grabbers. many in israel today dont even believe in god or abraham. they are LGBTQ yet they are jew. who then is a jew? you tell me.
ofcourse the jewish population in iran has shrunk. wot am saying, is that it was the zionists, who forced jews out of these arab countries, to proof that israel was a home state for jews. they wanted these jews to come to israel. they harassed them out of other countries in the middle east and later blamed arabs for it.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 2:48pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin the lady in question was nationalized french citizen. and her family was rich before she ever met arafat.

Born in Jerusalem in 1963, Suha grew up in an affluent and political household, first in Nablus, then Ramallah. Her father was a banker and her mother, Raymonda Tawil, a nationalist poet and journalist who used to run the Palestine Press Service in Jerusalem.

Did you not read this,
Her remarks highlighted the gulf between the Palestinian "first lady" and her people. Many live on a handful of dollars a day per family. French authorities have investigated claims that $A15 million had been transferred from Switzerland to Mrs Arafat's French bank accounts.

The sums were allegedly on top of an allowance of $133,000 that Mr Arafat, 75, each month sent his wife, who is in her early 40s.

Mrs Arafat and Palestinian representatives described the claims as Israeli propaganda. However, she failed to deny the transactions outright to the London-based newspaper Al-Hayat.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 2:51pm On May 23
mikeapollo:

The land of Israel is more than 3000 years old.
Anyone that uses 1948 as the start point for the land of Israel is not sane or knowledgible enough to understand what is going on.
grin start by showing me. any world map that has israel on it. i think, its religious crackheads, who cannot see the bible, as mere fiction and false narratives, who insist every bit of the mumbo jumbo in the book is unquestionable history.
but thats delusion. cos there has never been Israel, ever on any known map of this world.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 3:00pm On May 23
tctrills:

Did you not read this,
Her remarks highlighted the gulf between the Palestinian "first lady" and her people. Many live on a handful of dollars a day per family. French authorities have investigated claims that $A15 million had been transferred from Switzerland to Mrs Arafat's French bank accounts.

The sums were allegedly on top of an allowance of $133,000 that Mr Arafat, 75, each month sent his wife, who is in her early 40s.

Mrs Arafat and Palestinian representatives described the claims as Israeli propaganda. However, she failed to deny the transactions outright to the London-based newspaper Al-Hayat.
grin the lady is from a rich home. her parents can tranfer for her. ur link didnt say who the transfer was from. as for the allowance, i wonder for how long? 133k per month? thats meager. what was it for? her salary as arafats secretary or upkeep as wife?
conclusion is, she denied the tranfers as propaganda of the zionists. wot other deny of transaction do doubters seek?
is this the evidence u have to show that hamas leaders are millionaires? very petty
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by mikeapollo: 3:02pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin start by showing me. any world map that has israel on it. i think, its religious crackheads, who cannot see the bible, as mere fiction and false narratives, who insist every bit of the mumbo jumbo in the book is unquestionable history.
but thats delusion. cos there has never been Israel, ever on any known map of this world.

I mentioned two books; the Bible and Koran. Why are you talking about the Bible alone?
You can also go ahead and say that the Koran is also mere fiction and false narratives.

I asked you to mention names of kings of the so called Palestinians, and you cannot because there was none. They did not own the land
You liars have no authentic history to back your claim to land; but rely on 1947/1948
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 3:04pm On May 23
mikeapollo:

You must be enjoying your dream in dreamland!
Go to your Bible or Koran, and tell me of Israel is not there, and if Palestine is mentioned anywhere! And tell me if that Bible or Koran was written in 1947 or 1948.
You people are never tired of telling lies!
There has always been Judea, Samaria, Jerusalem etc. and their many kings that ruled over the land like David, Solomon, Hezekiah etc.
There is nothing like ''Palestinians''. They are just descendants of Arabs who refused to recognize Israel as a state!
shocked u go to ur bible and see whether there is no country in the book called heaven. now tell me, where is this place called heaven? u need to learn how to separate fiction from reality. its not everything u see on TV that is true. some na film trick
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 3:07pm On May 23
mikeapollo:

I mentioned two books; the Bible and Koran. Why are you talking about the Bible alone?
You can also go ahead and say that the Koran is also mere fiction and false narratives.

I asked you to mention names of kings of the so called Palestinians, and you cannot because there was none. They did not own the land
You liars have no authentic history to back your claim to land; but rely on 1947/1948
grin ofcourse the koran included. none of them is historically accurate. as for kings of Palestine, ur bible will say Abimelech was the titles for Palestinian kings. maybe fiction as well or wot u think?
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Greenfaces: 3:12pm On May 23
11doubledee:

You don't need to resort to insults when someone differs in their line of thought 💭 from yours.
Well,you with all the sense should know where the hatred lies when someone makes it an obligation to wipe out the Jewish state of isreal.
And you are talking about what is just, please don't make me laugh abeg.
You're just repeating the stories shared by drunks in beer parlours. Who wants to wipe out isreal? Who even gave them an abode after ww2 in the first place. Why did Britain not locat an isolated island in Europe to reward this same Jews for fighting their battles for them? You want to know why? It's because they knew the real nature's of the jews. Same with Hitler. He seemed to have had a better foresight in the long run than the Palestinians who welcomed them to their lands. Anyone who harbours the Jews will pay dearly for it. This is what history says not me

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by mikeapollo: 3:20pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin ofcourse the koran included. none of them is historically accurate. as for kings of Palestine, ur bible will say Abimelech was the titles for Palestinian kings. maybe fiction as well or wot u think?

If you say Bible and Koran are fiction, then I know the kind of person that you are.
What you describe as ''fiction'' in the Bible is the foundation of the world; so the world too must be fiction, and your Palestine/Palestinians too must be fiction!
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 3:29pm On May 23
mikeapollo:

If you say Bible and Koran are fiction, then I know the kind of person that you are.
What you describe as ''fiction'' in the Bible is the foundation of the world; so the world too must be fiction, and your Palestine/Palestinians too must be fiction!
grin stop being a religious bigot. the world is not ran on religion. its just past time of hoodwinked people. like some form of hysteria people suffer from. wake up.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 3:36pm On May 23
mikeapollo:

grin most of the stories in the bible, were copied from the Enuma elish. u will be shocked to find out how fake ur bible is
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 3:43pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin the lady is from a rich home. her parents can tranfer for her. ur link didnt say who the transfer was from. as for the allowance, i wonder for how long? 133k per month? thats meager. what was it for? her salary as arafats secretary or upkeep as wife?
conclusion is, she denied the tranfers as propaganda of the zionists. wot other deny of transaction do doubters seek?
is this the evidence u have to show that hamas leaders are millionaires? very petty
Sir it clearly said the money came from her husband.
I understand you think the Palestinians are perfect but honestly, life is not like that
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 3:44pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin ben gurion is a fvck zionist. jews have been in palestine before 1800s as history shows. Zionists came in with the two wars in europe. infact the balfour declaration was signed during the first world war. zionist is like fascism or Nazism. so racist land grabbers. many in israel today dont even believe in god or abraham. they are LGBTQ yet they are jew. who then is a jew? you tell me.
ofcourse the jewish population in iran has shrunk. wot am saying, is that it was the zionists, who forced jews out of these arab countries, to proof that israel was a home state for jews. they wanted these jews to come to israel. they harassed them out of other countries in the middle east and later blamed arabs for it.
First, who are the Zionist?
You are saying that the Zionist invaded the Arab countries and kicked the Jews out?;which year did this happen. Please link me to your sources

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Lifeiseazi: 3:47pm On May 23
SlavaUkraini:

Shut up your mouth...

You Bloody Antisemitic fellow...

Yes Israel controls America and America have a great deal of influence over these Mushroom nations that are recognising a Terrorist Sponsored State.

So Israel will still overcome her enemies.

A two State solution would only happen at the terms laid out by the US and Israel. Anything other than that is a waste of time.

The day Palestinians accept the terms given to them by the US and Israel, that is when they would know Peace 🕊️🕊️🕊️

You have not finished urging Jagaban to end the suffering of Nigerians, you are here urging him to recognise a terrorist sponsored state.

The Shame is on you and not the Arab nations.

Your own house (Nigeria) is burning and you are urging firefighters to put out the fire in another house that does not concern your life and destiny.

You better face your problems in Nigeria and stop your Foreign affairs Israeli witch hunting.

If stupidity has a face, it will gladly wear yours
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by 11doubledee: 4:08pm On May 23
Greenfaces:

You're just repeating the stories shared by drunks in beer parlours. Who wants to wipe out isreal? Who even gave them an abode after ww2 in the first place. Why did Britain not locat an isolated island in Europe to reward this same Jews for fighting their battles for them? You want to know why? It's because they knew the real nature's of the jews. Same with Hitler. He seemed to have had a better foresight in the long run than the Palestinians who welcomed them to their lands. Anyone who harbours the Jews will pay dearly for it. This is what history says not me[
That's the real beer parlour assertion right there.
Just because Islamic terrorism have overrun some Christian villages in the North,after some time you would say they ever never existed claiming to give them shelter if they ever chose to return.
From the middle east,you actually want them to be relocated to an island.
You can just see the type of person you are.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by justmondris: 5:13pm On May 23
clearcrystal:
This man is drunk.
If he's not careful it will get to a state where Isreal will be isolated from the rest of the world.
Why issuing statement against countries that recognize Palestine?
He lacks common sense. He should send Isreal soldiers to those countries na.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by justmondris: 5:14pm On May 23
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by SlavaUkraini: 5:27pm On May 23
Lifeiseazi:

If stupidity has a face, it will gladly wear yours

The same way foolishness and imbecility is wearing the face of your useless parents.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Babalola0920: 5:36pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Well spoken statements by the Prime Minister of the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
It is pure insanity from those Nations.

GOD BLESS Benjamini Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

VICTORY! VICTORY VICTORY ALL THE WAY.

You go see how dem go take chop am

Even Jesus dem chop am who him be grin
Religious people grin
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Greenfaces: 5:44pm On May 23
11doubledee:

That's the real beer parlour assertion right there.
Just because Islamic terrorism have overrun some Christian villages in the North,after some time you would say they ever never existed claiming to give them shelter if they ever chose to return.
From the middle east,you actually want them to be relocated to an island.
You can just see the type of person you are.
What have I written here that you don't believe? I'm in the north. Can you site a single Christian stronghold you know in the north that has been sacked and replaced with Muslims? The entire terrorism burden you hear about in the north is 99% shouldered by Northern Muslims. This is an underground battle of dominance between fulani and hausa if you are unaware. I can send you documents to back up this fact. And in the same north east; yobe, Maiduguri, you find christians who are more Christian than you in the south whose only understanding of Christianity is hate for others. They live there in peace. I have stayed in villages like bama, pulka, gwoza, and I can tell you first hand that you have a very skewed information on what happens in the north

Back to the isreali Palestine thing. Go and look at the old maps before 1948. Then read the ruling of the international Court about the ownership of gaza strip. Take particular notes on why the jews planted gold mines underground farms and places of interest while leaving gaza in accordance to international Court ruling, then sip another cup of your ogogoro and see just how alcohol plays the role of a barricade between you and truth

1 Like

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by 1stgenSCAMM: 6:35pm On May 23
LUNATIC!
SICK RETARD!

🤗😃

Righteousness2:
Well spoken statements by the Prime Minister of the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
It is pure insanity from those Nations.

GOD BLESS Benjamini Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

VICTORY! VICTORY VICTORY ALL THE WAY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coup: US Suspends Military Aid To Mali / Obama's Half Brother Runs For Election In Kenya / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.