Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,365 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:20 PM

Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State (14221 Views)

Israel Recalls Envoys To Ireland, Norway Over Palestinian State Recognition / UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Netanyahu Rejects US Calls For Palestinian State After Gaza War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by 11doubledee: 6:41pm On May 23
Greenfaces:
What have I written here that you don't believe? I'm in the north. Can you site a single Christian stronghold you know in the north that has been sacked and replaced with Muslims? The entire terrorism burden you hear about in the north is 99% shouldered by Northern Muslims. This is an underground battle of dominance between fulani and hausa if you are unaware. I can send you documents to back up this fact. And in the same north east; yobe, Maiduguri, you find christians who are more Christian than you in the south whose only understanding of Christianity is hate for others. They live there in peace. I have stayed in villages like bama, pulka, gwoza, and I can tell you first hand that you have a very skewed information on what happens in the north

Back to the isreali Palestine thing. Go and look at the old maps before 1948. Then read the ruling of the international Court about the ownership of gaza strip. Take particular notes on why the jews planted gold mines underground farms and places of interest while leaving gaza in accordance to international Court ruling, then sip another cup of your ogogoro and see just how alcohol plays the role of a barricade between you and truth
You can keep on deceiving yourselves
https://www.genocidewatch.com/single-post/nigeria-s-silent-slaughter-62-000-christians-murdered-since-2000#:~:text=Since%202000%2C%2062%2C000%20Christians%20in,ISWAP)%2C%20and%20Fulani%20militias.
We should all learn to tolerate one another that's my take irrespective of our political or religious differences.
Times have changed and nobody is an infidel.
Back to isreali/Palestine conflict .
If the war continues,i can tell its the Palestinians that will lose more going forward.
Best thing for them is to end all hostilities against isreal,concessions on both sides and move on.
Wiping out the state isreal is a dream that can never come fruition in these modern times.
That's the only TRUTH starring you all in the eyes.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 7:02pm On May 23
Krismas:
grin the lady is from a rich home. her parents can tranfer for her. ur link didnt say who the transfer was from. as for the allowance, i wonder for how long? 133k per month? thats meager. what was it for? her salary as arafats secretary or upkeep as wife?
conclusion is, she denied the tranfers as propaganda of the zionists. wot other deny of transaction do doubters seek?
is this the evidence u have to show that hamas leaders are millionaires? very petty
I guess Arafat is also from billionaire parents.
For many years, Rashid served as Arafat's financial advisor and was given a free hand to handle hundreds of millions of dollars that were poured on the Palestinian Authority and the PLO by the US, the EU and Arab donors. According to Rashid, Abbas's net worth was US$100 million.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by CursedOsuPigs: 8:21pm On May 23
Righteousness2:
Well spoken statements by the Prime Minister of the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
It is pure insanity from those Nations.

GOD BLESS Benjamini Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

VICTORY! VICTORY VICTORY ALL THE WAY.

A dey yinmu for you. Na you dey post topic, na you dey take another moniker dey validate the hogwash you post.

Dey play you hearšŸ¤£
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by EmiDon11: 1:05am On May 24
God1000:
Nonsense talk from a war criminal

Israel cannot control the rest of the world the way they control USA, it's impossible.

Every country is at liberty to make their own decisions, decisions they consider appreciate.

Let's see how Netanyahu's stubbornness will help Israel as the country continues to lose its traditional Allies in Europe and Africa.

Once again, shame on Arab countries for doing nothing to help Palestinians.

Lastly I want to urge president Tinubu to consider recognizing the state of Palestine
guy, are u jobless
Do you live here
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by BALLOSKI: 1:08am On May 24
Righteousness2:
Well spoken statements by the Prime Minister of the Apple of GOD'S Eye.
It is pure insanity from those Nations.

GOD BLESS Benjamini Netanyahu
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

VICTORY! VICTORY VICTORY ALL THE WAY.
You must always sound stupid.

So, to you, this is the real jews and it's the Israel in the bible.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by BALLOSKI: 1:11am On May 24
God1000:

Israel cannot control the rest of the world the way they control USA, it's impossible.

Every country is at liberty to make their own decisions, decisions they consider appreciate.

Let's see how Netanyahu's stubbornness will help Israel as the country continues to lose its traditional Allies in Europe and Africa.

Lastly I want to urge president Tinubu to consider recognizing the state of Palestine
The stupidity of the Arabs is second to none. Very heartless people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Krismas(m): 12:03pm On May 24
tctrills:

I guess Arafat is also from billionaire parents.
For many years, Rashid served as Arafat's financial advisor and was given a free hand to handle hundreds of millions of dollars that were poured on the Palestinian Authority and the PLO by the US, the EU and Arab donors. According to Rashid, Abbas's net worth was US$100 million.
grin A man's NET WORTH cheesy, is 100million USD, a sum Canelo saul Avarez earns in just two or three nights of boxing bouts. this is your example of a corrupt Palestinian politician spoilt by western funds? pathetic.
i dont want to continue this debate again.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by tctrills: 12:19pm On May 24
Krismas:
grin A man's NET WORTH cheesy, is 100million USD, a sum Canelo saul Avarez earns in just two or three nights of boxing bouts. this is your example of a corrupt Palestinian politician spoilt by western funds? pathetic.
i dont want to continue this debate again.
Oga you shock me. No politician is paid 100 million. Biden is not worth close to that. It seems to me that you have no problem with corruption.
If politicians in the west bank are making 100 million and you don't see it as corrupt because a boxer earns more then I can understand why Nigeria is so corrupt. Men like you are in the majority.
Re: Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State by Obaranje: 5:23pm On May 24
God1000:

thank God you know Arab countries are hiding away from the terrorist Hamas. None is recognizing Palestine

The west have come with their political game again by using 3 European countries to confuse the aboki here in nairaland

Israel go so deal with this terrorist and their sympathizer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obama's Half Brother Runs For Election In Kenya / Kate Middleton, Duchess Of Cambridge Gives Birth To A Boy / Who's Greater - Mugabe (Who Took His Peoples Land Back) Or Mandela (Who Didn't)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.