Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,563 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

Why Is Sex Before Marriage A Sin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Sex Before Marriage A Sin? (1056 Views)

How Sweet Is Sex To You? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Sex Before Marriage A Sin? by Fortruth: 3:27am On May 25
StillDtruth:

Yes! They were not married.

They were still at the dating stage when satan got them to fall.

Yes! They were not married.

They were still at the dating stage when satan got them to fall.

And as you see, you do not see any place where God declared them husband and wife nor do you see any marriage ceremony and celebration take place.

Which is why even male Adam said "it is the woman you gave me" and not it is the wife you gave me or it is my wife whom you gave me.

Parental consent is a very important ingredient of having a valid marriage and a public show by the parents is also integral to it. That is why all over the world traditional amd customary marriages are valid.

Very mature response to a very immature original post LOL
The OP may even be pass 45 years of age self...
Re: Why Is Sex Before Marriage A Sin? by StillDtruth: 5:45am On May 28
Fortruth:

Very mature response to a very immature original post LOL
The OP may even be pass 45 years of age self...

cheesy
Re: Why Is Sex Before Marriage A Sin? by StillDtruth: 5:48am On May 28
Immortalzbon:

Genesis 4:1; and Adam knew his WIFE eve.....

After they had sinned!

You do not see this before they sinned.
Re: Why Is Sex Before Marriage A Sin? by StillDtruth: 5:52am On May 28
helinues:
So you have been working for years, saving for years and decided to buy a brand new Ferrari, are you not going to test drive it before paying?

Cars and Ferraris are like prostitutes, they need to seduce you for you to buy them.

But you do not test drive new laptops or phones or house.
Re: Why Is Sex Before Marriage A Sin? by StillDtruth: 6:04am On May 28
DkJay:
Lol. These ones are lost. Fornication is not a sin? Bible said a man will leave his parents and be joined to his wife. And they twain shall become one flesh.

What other joining is more obvious when something came out of you was used to create your partner, whom God himself approved of and brought to you?

That's the highest form of commitment and it's a covenant (as all marriages are covenants) that God himself put his stamp on.

This man is saying they were "dating". People just choose to quote the Bible out of context.

So because Adam said "woman", it means she was not his wife? So as a married man, if you go out and someone asks you, "where's your woman?" that would be politically wrong, or would you assume he was referring to your girlfriend and not your wife?

Omo. People are completely lost.

Which married person did not first individually meet their spouse and cleave to them before, they went to report to their Authorities (family) that they have found who they want to marry?

You see this Law play out, everyday, everywhere in the world, you even saw it spoil wofa's marriage https://www.nairaland.com/8082484/wofai-fadas-in-laws-reject-marriage#129791915

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think I Should Do? / Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't / B4 And After Marriage : How Different Things Appear To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.