Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't (1052 Views)

Am Pregnant For My School Boyfriend Who Is In His Finals And Am In 300l. Our Bti / Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / My Boyfriend Doesn't Love Me Anymore Because I Failed JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 26, 2007
My boyfriend has been acting all weird lately since my dad got a car for me. I gave him a spare key to show we have equal access but he returned it after two weeks saying he was feelin weird driving my car. I dunno kno wot to do cos i'd hate to break up wiv his ass over a car but the tension is driving me crazy. why are african men so insecure abt dere women steppin up? pls i need advise on how to handle it cos i plan on upgrading to a classier ride when i get back 2 skul.
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by SweetT1: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2007
@9ja_luvin
The guy is in UK and still jealous? Tell the dumbo that a car is a neccessities in the western world and not luxury. If he doesn't get it, drop his ass like a bad habit ! By the way, you are only 18. Enjoy your life and face your studies, don't let a Negro put a strangle hold on you !
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by CrazyMan(m): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2007
That guy doesn't love you. He has clearly shown you that if you become more prosperous than him, he would get jealous of you.
Why should he act wired over a car?
Isn't he supposed to be happy that his lover has a car? Or hasn’t he seen a female driving a car before?

If you want to go for a latest ride, go for it and don’t let one good for nothing fellow stand in your way.
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by SweetT1: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
@9jaLuving
well you didn't say P harcourt at first ! Here is what you do, give him the car keys and let him start driving you around !
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by naijacutee(f): 1:30am On Jul 27, 2007
Excuse me, did you say car?
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 27, 2007
naijacutee:

Excuse me, did you say car?

yeah I did
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by BlackMamba(m): 2:43am On Jul 27, 2007
9ja_luvin:
i'd hate to break up with his ass [/b]over a car but the tension is driving me crazy. why are [b]african men so insecure about dere women steppin up?

May be the guy is not feeling you, Daddy's car and all. Or did you think getting a car from Daddy will make you control his ass.
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by narcissus(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2007
This reminds me of a much older friend whose dad gave her a 406. Her boyfriends broke up with her, and she couldn't get a boyfriend (even a toaster) for years. Her father had to take back the car and within 3 months she had an army of scopers. It was crazy!!! I smell a complex here,  best thing to do is sit his ass down, have a long conversation and try to talk it through. You'll be surprisd what you'll find out about his insecurities. But if you can't work it out, hit the road (with your car that should be easy).

Anyways, any rich girl having issues with her boyfriend becase she's got it going on should feel free to holler @ me. Like they say: If your father is poor, it's your fate. If your father in law is poor, it's your stupidity. grin
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by Seun(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2007
If I was a woman, I'd definitely want to die single, considering the way Nigerian men often behave.
Re: Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't by amebo22: 8:27pm On May 28, 2009
Seun:

If I was a woman, I'd definitely want to die single, considering the way Nigerian men often behave.
Easier said than done, if only you know what women endure, but good point

Like they say: If your father is poor, it's your fate. If your father in law is poor, it's your stupidity. grin grin grin grin grin grin this is so funny, just made my day.

(1) (Reply)

Does She Really Loves Me / B4 And After Marriage : How Different Things Appear To Be / Are Any Ladies In Really Confusing Or Difficult Relationships With Their Men? Pl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.