Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Do You Think I Should Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think I Should Do? (1057 Views)

I Think I Made The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think I Should Do? by donbuchi1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2007
I have this lady, she wants love and sex. But all I can offer her is sex. Which we both enjoy. I don't love her. For how long can I play along?
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do? by Soshio: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2007
If you dont love her then leave her.Am sure you give her the impression that you love her thats why she has sex with u.But remember its not all about being smart.What goes around comes back around.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do? by Soshio: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2007
If you dont love her then leave her.Am sure you give her the impression that you love her thats why she has sex with u.But remember its not all about being smart.What goes around comes back around.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do? by ima1(f): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2007
leave her alone if u don't love her, stop using her b4 it comes back to bite you in the ass, you know wat goes around comes around
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do? by Naijagal2(f): 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2007
i think it's best u leave her b4 ur forced
into summin' u'll regret.
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do? by iice(f): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2007
Why do you want to play along Energy wasted on putting up a front. . .abegi tell am true and if she no want, vamonos
Re: What Do You Think I Should Do? by 2dye4(m): 6:30pm On Jul 14, 2007
@poster: tell her what u gotta offer, if she's ok with it (since she likes sex witchu), she'd stay, if not she'll curse you and step wink

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Strain: Girl Drives In School, Boyfriend Doesn't / B4 And After Marriage : How Different Things Appear To Be / Can You Marry A Woman Like your Mum Or A Man Like Your Pops?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.