Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,732 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi (28705 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / I Could Have Asked For My Share Of Fuel Subsidy, But God Forbid — Tinubu / Federal Character: Ugwuanyi Canvasses Fair Share For Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by EzeChukwuIgbo: 6:13pm On May 23
bjhg
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Alabamajogor: 6:13pm On May 23
LONG LIVE THE EMIR

Soja go soja comes........Serki Ngoma, Samani Ngoma

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by honestivo(m): 6:15pm On May 23
Well meaning Nigerians supporting Gov Fubara for the development of Rivers state
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Orch1981: 6:15pm On May 23
helinues:
Abi..

Ganduje, Gantrouble

You dethroned an Emir because he said something you didn't like which are obvious truth.

He his lucky that Apc won the presidency, the way he would have been dragged heh

grin
Correct yourself
He is lucky APC rig the election
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Belurved1(m): 6:19pm On May 23
Our runaway Emir. We are expecting you back to the palace soon o. Sugabankasa
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Babangidapikin: 6:20pm On May 23
Congratulations to the Emir
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Jayhome24: 6:20pm On May 23
Eriggs:
Some idiots wey Kano matter no concern,
Pigs wey no komnow anything about emir, na dem dey put mouth for dis case since, instead make them face their village wey terrorists dey flog and beheaded their kings.
Foolish pigs dem

Na so dem be. Dem be the most busy body emergency Nigeria citizen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Eriggs: 6:24pm On May 23
Up Emir
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by CHIOMAEZEH: 6:26pm On May 23
Patience is the key
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by BizTrust: 6:29pm On May 23
Double wahala but he said the truth
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by spencekat(m): 6:41pm On May 23
adioolayi:
I really don't know what Ganduje was thinking...

Political power is transient...it's important one does not allow such power to intoxicate.. because, the power has expiry date...the day you leave office.

Some actions are better left undone.. really.
APC lost the gubernatorial election in the state and that is his saving grace.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Lanre1st(m): 6:46pm On May 23
Why Nigerian Politicians don’t want this kind of Talents in Leadership position, except their corrupt fellow that knows nothing about development, but only power intoxicating
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by gmaribel(m): 6:53pm On May 23
The cat with 9 lives.
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by israelmao(m): 6:53pm On May 23
Sanusi is now back.Gandollar will realize now that people come and people go but the office remains.In summary,power is transient.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by innocent2019: 6:59pm On May 23
grandstar:
He has been disposed. Poor fellow.

All down to politics.
you are not updated and it's not nice. angry angry
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by grandstar(m): 7:05pm On May 23
innocent2019:
you are not updated and it's not nice. angry angry

Please educate me
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Bluntemperor: 7:06pm On May 23
slivertongue:
you are a controversial person na!

True ,he is!
Sanusi has said, he is going to write his own Story on the Banks he called distress .e .g Union Banks and Intercontinental Bank,and Others and how they were all acquired!
- the roles played by the Saraki and co in the acquisition of the Intercontinental Bank - cannot be swept underground by the Elites because of power - play then .
-He should tell Nigerians-the role of elite in government played- e g how a Small Access Bank- Acquired the Intercontinental Bank- with how the Loaned- Debt -Issue in the 2- Banks were settled,in favour of the Access acquisition of a Big Bank,otherwise, forget all this decorations !
For the present -Kano Governor - thinking this is a Popular decisions,it can never be- may be your time for now, others are coming to do for you, because it is Karma,so do always Court Judgements on Popular opinions or Social Media.
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:06pm On May 23
All the king! Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi reigns on the throne of his forefathers! I'm indeed very,very happy!
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Kwaramustgoodag: 7:13pm On May 23
Fact file🤌🏽😹
1. Man city - 88points
2. Arsenal - 86 points
4. Liverpool- 79 points
5. Aston Villa - 68 points
6. Man U - 54 points

Man U can't get top 4 in epl so we took them to laliga😂😂😂😂

1. Real Madrid - 93 points
2. Barca - 76 points
3. Girona- 75 points
4. Athletico Madrid - 70 points
5. Athletic club - 62 points
6. Man U - 54 points

Man U can't get top 4 in laliga so we took them to serie A😂😂😂

1. Inter millan - 92 points
2. AC millan - 74 points
3. Bologna - 67 points
4. Juve - 67 points
5. Atalanta - 63 points
6. Roma - 60 points
7. Lazio - 59 points
8. Man U - 54 points

Man U can't get top 4 in Serie A, so Let's take them to Ligue 1 😂😂😂

1. PSG - 70 points
2. Monaco - 64 points
3. Lille - 58 points
4. Brest - 58 points
5. Man U - 54 points

Man U can not make it to top 4 even in the french legue, Let's take them to the Portuguese league😂😂😂

1. Sporting - 87 points
2. Benfica - 79 points
3. Porto - 69 points
4. SC Braga - 68 points
5. Man U - 54 points

Now that they can't make it to top 4 even in Portuguese league, Let's take them to Zambian league😂😂

1. Red arrows - 64 points
2. Zesco united - 55 points
3. Man U - 54 points
4. Power dynamos- 51 points

Huraaayyyyy!!!!! Finally Man U got a place in the Zambian Super league. 😭

Copied

1 Like

Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Basic123: 7:22pm On May 23
Melagros:
COMRADES, I agree with the monarch, what Fubara had just finished dealing with by the grace of God. Sanusi had passed through it sometime ago
When TANoids turned OBIDIENTS then accused him of fornication and adultery...when they were defaming him for accusing that 20billion dollars was missing under GEJ. When they didn't want him to become the emir ........Today,they are singing his praise.

Wike used to be their friend too.They nicknamed him wicked WIKE while Ameachi was an outcast...FFK,Reno omokiri etc
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by greggng: 7:27pm On May 23
Who gave this agbadorian the name bacteria? That's a befitting name....I would ve preferred viruses cos the pain they are inflicting on Nigerians ve no cure
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Yankee101: 7:44pm On May 23
Be less arrogant now
Respect Christian’s too
Respect constituted authority
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by dododawa1: 7:44pm On May 23
POlITICIANS

And

Traditional leaders

Are

Bird of d same feather

Feeding on NIGERIANS sweat
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Exjoker(m): 8:23pm On May 23
grandstar:
He has been disposed. Poor fellow.

All down to politics.
have you been checking the news lately
He has been reinstated as the rightful emir of kano state...
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Aboki99(m): 8:30pm On May 23
Idiotic man.
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Belurved1(m): 8:36pm On May 23
It is a wasted effort trying to shame the shameless......
Kwaramustgoodag:
Fact file🤌🏽😹
1. Man city - 88points
2. Arsenal - 86 points
4. Liverpool- 79 points
6. Man U - 54 points

2. Barca - 76 points
3. Girona- 75 points
6. Man U - 54 points

2. AC millan - 74 points
3. Bologna - 67 points
4. Juve - 67 points
5. Atalanta - 63 points
6. Roma - 60 points
7. Lazio - 59 points
8. Man U - 54 points

1. PSG - 70 points
2. Monaco - 64 points
3. Lille - 58 points
4. Brest - 58 points
5. Man U - 54 points

Man U can not make it to top 4 even in the french legue, Let's take them to the Portuguese league😂😂😂

1. Sporting - 87 points
2. Benfica - 79 points
3. Porto - 69 points
4. SC Braga - 68 points
5. Man U - 54 points

Now that they can't make it to top 4 even in Portuguese league, Let's take them to Zambian league😂😂

3. Man U - 54 points

Copied
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Belurved1(m): 8:50pm On May 23
It is a wasted effort trying to shame the shameless.....
Kwaramustgoodag:
Fact file🤌🏽😹
1. Man city - 88points
2. Arsenal - 86 points
4. Liverpool- 79 points
6. Man U - 54 points

2. Barca - 76 points
3. Girona- 75 points
6. Man U - 54 points

2. AC millan - 74 points
3. Bologna - 67 points
4. Juve - 67 points
5. Atalanta - 63 points
6. Roma - 60 points
7. Lazio - 59 points
8. Man U - 54 points

1. PSG - 70 points
2. Monaco - 64 points
3. Lille - 58 points
4. Brest - 58 points
5. Man U - 54 points

1. Sporting - 87 points
2. Benfica - 79 points
3. Porto - 69 points
4. SC Braga - 68 points
5. Man U - 54 points

3. Man U - 54 points

Copied
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by grandstar(m): 9:52pm On May 23
Exjoker:
have you been checking the news lately
He has been reinstated as the rightful emir of kano state...

Who gets crowned as emir? Is it the son of the just deceased emir or anyone from the royal family which may be also be nephews?
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Melagros(m): 10:06pm On May 23
Basic123:

When TANoids turned OBIDIENTS then accused him of fornication and adultery...when they were defaming him for accusing that 20billion dollars was missing under GEJ. When they didn't want him to become the emir ........Today,they are singing his praise.

Wike used to be their friend too.They nicknamed him wicked WIKE while Ameachi was an outcast...FFK,Reno omokiri etc
You got it wrong, wike has never been my friend for once
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Exjoker(m): 11:37pm On May 23
grandstar:

Who gets crowned as emir? Is it the son of the just deceased emir or anyone from the royal family which may be also be nephews?
In most kingdoms and emirates in the north, kingship is rotated between royal families after the decease of a king. That is unlike what we see in nollywood movies where the son of the king automatically inherit the kingship after the death of his father. In most northern kingdoms, the king children don't have that kind of pleasure. As the king can be choosen from any of the royal families by the king makers or in another system like a rotational kingship where the next family takes on the rulership after a king dead...
Re: I’ve Had My Fair Share Of Controversy – Sanusi by Babalola0920: 12:12am On May 24
fredoooooo:
Power, politics and Emirates... grin cool
That's how you fight for power, accept the decision and fight back ..
Not making unnecessary noises like an empty drum ,or crying everywhere like a lost ghost and bush babies

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarah Pane: GEJ Is The Most Insulted In The World - / Photo: Baby Born Like An Old Man In India(viewers Discretion) / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.