Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

I Am Becoming A Local Champion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Becoming A Local Champion (1324 Views)

In This Hard Time This Local Champion Man Give 4 Belle / She Was A Virgin Before, A Local Guy Later Deflowered Her / Plus Size Curvy Ladies In A Local Beauty Contest Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Auxtan(m): 1:51pm On May 24
I used to be very fluent in speaking English. Like my flows was so impressive that during my secondary school days I always represent anything that has to do with speaking English and so on.

I made the decision to become a businessman even before going to the university, that even while at the university I was a full blooded businessperson.

I am done with university for 2 years now and I have been fully into my local businesses, haven't bothered going for NYSC sef. Supervising my businesses here and there and dealing with mainly the locals who speak only our local language everyday of the week except on Sundays that I go to church and cool off.

The few times I speak English now, maybe when I go to the bank or the initial time I meet a new babe, I notice my flows have reduced drastically that I have even started watching movies in order to improve myself.

Who else is facing this?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by WhiteIverson: 2:01pm On May 24
When in Rome, act like the Romans
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Sonnobax15(m): 2:06pm On May 24
lipsrsealed
Me too........

Tho I've been more of a better writer than a speaker, right from time.....The worst of it all is that I come dey ride keke join......You can imagine the high level of rubbish English I encounter on a daily basis angry. Agbero just turn me to their colleague due to how they speak...

5 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Crucialgem(m): 2:39pm On May 24
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Me too........

Tho I've been more of a better writer than a speaker, right from time.....The worst of it all is that I come dey ride keke join......You can imagine the high level of rubbish English I encounter on a daily basis angry. Agbero just turn me to their colleague due to how they speak...

Looool funny guy, you for they speak phone with agbero now make them use blow reset your english, grin angry grin can't imagine agbero saying Owo mi da and you are saying please sir which money do you want to collect cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Damian911: 2:41pm On May 24
Toorh we don reach three bin dey tnk say na only me but I'm better at typing/writing [color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by MMempire(m): 3:16pm On May 24
Auxtan:
I used to be very fluent in speaking English. Like my flows was so impressive that during my secondary school days I always represent anything that has to do with speaking English and so on.

I made the decision to become a businessman even before going to the university, that even while at the university I was a full blooded businessperson.

I am done with university for 2 years now and I have been fully into my local businesses, haven't bothered going for NYSC sef. Supervising my businesses here and there and dealing with mainly the locals who speak only our local language everyday of the week except on Sundays that I go to church and cool off.

The few times I speak English now, maybe when I go to the bank or the initial time I meet a new babe, I notice my flows have reduced drastically that I have even started watching movies in order to improve myself.

Who else is facing this?
Me!
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Pussyisgud: 3:24pm On May 24
Keep playing, u better chase money and leave English, English cannot reduce the price of rice or beans in the market.
Who English and school help kwanu?

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Auxtan(m): 3:39pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:
Keep playing, u better chase money and leave English, English cannot reduce the price of rice or beans in the market.
Who English and school help kwanu?
Until you're in an official setting with your fellow learned mates you will know better.
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Pussyisgud: 7:08pm On May 24
Auxtan:

Until you're in an official setting with your fellow learned mates you will know better.
Funny man, have you heard buhari speak? My brother make dough leave English

3 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Evergreen4(m): 7:27pm On May 24
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Evergreen4(m): 7:29pm On May 24
Auxtan:

Who else is facing this?
Bro you aren't alone. You need to stoop low and understand that local palance if you truly want to survive in the Street. Thank God I switched from formal to informal

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Sonnobax15(m): 7:31pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:

. Free that nigha grin.

The dullest student in my class back then in primary school is living so large now,but people like us wey dey write list of names of students wey dey speak pigin for class still dey find our lefts from our rights.

Bottom line is,make dough and leave English fr people wey wan get headache
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:18pm On May 24
Auxtan:

Who else is facing this?

Omor same shit happened to me after I left the university, although I've started recovering from it.
Pidgin will ruin your diction.

My sisters often wonder how I transformed from A grammar maestro (with American accent o) to a pigdin English champ. It got so bad that I couldn't make a single sentence without stuttering because I doubted the correctness of every single I uttered

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Feldie: 10:59pm On May 24
Pussyisgud:

Buhari is a top dog. Don't fool yourself my guy. Buhari can speak gibberish no one understands and everybody will still say "yes sir, thank you sir "
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by JustPowerApps(m): 1:09am On May 25
Fret not man! Remember Sai Baba grin Maybe you are gearing up for the next Presido cool
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by owem19(m): 7:15am On May 25
Gen zs
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by onlinestaff247: 8:10am On May 25
Auxtan:

Who else is facing this?

Guy,

Who English epp?
Forget your flows and communicate nicely according to your environment.
Don't forget you're not in US or UK.
Nah Naija we dey like dis... Nothing dey happen with yarnings.

Be free!
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by meobizy(f): 12:53pm On May 25
If e go put food for your table, learn am.
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by Benbisco(f): 1:22pm On May 25
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Me too........

Abeg, I no fit laff o.
Re: I Am Becoming A Local Champion by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:38pm On May 25
Pussyisgud:

And why would u use a formee president as a reference?

How many Nigerians can be a president in their life time, rich or not rich?

Is it a crime to have it all?
Why doss he have to pick one of them like Buhari?

(1) (Reply)

How Great Is Your Beauty? / What's With Guys And Younger Women? / Whose Responsibility Is It, To Make A Relationship Work? The Guy Or The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.