Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,896 members, 7,863,076 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti (3861 Views)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify / Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 10:49pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Wailing Wailer
Even if you give the Agulu Fraudster Gringory Obi thirty years of 7 consecutive presidential elections, he will never enter Aso Rock as President.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 10:54pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Datti always delivering hits back to back. Stray bullet straight to Tinubu and Soyinka . Confusion in Agbado camp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Baterians are crying.

I so love this man
Typical Empty Barrels, em mates dey inside Aso Rock dey work, the Kaduna fraudster dey opposition Arise Tv they deceive emself dey feel relevant to the oblivious gullible Obidients?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:54pm On May 24
kYjelly2:

Most of you Tinubu and Buhari supporters have really wicked hearts and it shows.

The fact that you would use pictures of dead innocent children that died in a war from malnutrition to troll someone shows the darkness in your heart. You don't even know if the person you responded to is Igbo or not, but to hurt people deeply, you go out and search for dead innocent children to post?

wow.

No wonder the bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked. Desperately - The word of the day. Imagine what it then means to be DESPERATELY WICKED.

The bible also says, when the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice, But when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.

Anyways, I pray God forgives you bro. This life is too short to be doing what you just did.

Have a good night.
Wicked heart? the antecedents of bitter grieving obi, his running mate, and bitter grieving obi people show they are not for people, the second Civil War would have crushed Nigeria, we escaped the calamities

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 10:55pm On May 24
favor914:
Even if you give the Agulu Fraudster Gringory Obi thirty years of 7 consecutive presidential elections, he will never enter Aso Rock as President.

See as your tears dey fall like rain😂😂.

Wailing Wailer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 10:56pm On May 24
favor914:
Typical Empty Barrels, em mates dey inside Aso Rock dey work, the Kaduna fraudster dey opposition Arise Tv they deceive emself dey feel relevant to the oblivious gullible Obidients?

Which mates?

Which work?

You mean taking inflation to 40%

Dollar to 1500

This one na psychia patient.

Nurse come oo😂

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by EzeChukwuIgbo: 10:56pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Yawns.

Go and eat. You sound like you're lacking glucose.
forget about your mother for now, we will take about her later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 10:57pm On May 24
EzeChukwuIgbo:
forget about your mother for now, we will take about her later.

Your mama puna is very dry.
My father said I should tell you as well.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 10:57pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

See as your tears dey fall like rain😂😂.

Wailing Wailer
Na so winner of election dey wail for person wey come third? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 11:00pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Which mates?

Which work?

You mean taking inflation to 40%

Dollar to 1500

This one na psychia patient.

Nurse come oo😂
Lazy man go and find a way to make forex to help yourself, you no get shame say you dey wait for Tinubu to come & help you arrange your life?

Same Tinubu that you detest, is who you are waiting for to arrange your life for you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by EzeChukwuIgbo: 11:01pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Your mama puna is very dry.
My father said I should tell you as well.
So your father is telling all these about your mother, the criminal and the trollop gave birth to miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 11:01pm On May 24
favor914:
Na so winner of election dey wail for person wey come third? grin

Oya come and show working na.

No be to graduate be Koko, na to defend your certificate to get job.

From your darling Bwala

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Otamendi99(m): 11:02pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

You mean a founder of Cultism in Nigeria is great?

Wow. This Yoruba children ehh

The founder of cultism is world respected nobel lcon. His name will never be washed up in d sands of time. U dat is founder of Anti-cultism, wat did u use ur greatness for. And her comes the tribal talks, sorry to disappoint u, I'm Igbo. But God bless All tribes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 11:02pm On May 24
EzeChukwuIgbo:
So your father is telling all these about your mother, the criminal and the trollop gave birth to miscreants

I'm very sure your glucose level is dropping because of excess tears.

What an Incoherent jargon😂

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 11:04pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

Oya come and show working na.

No be to graduate be Koko, na to defend your certificate to get job.

From your darling Bwala
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/only-chance-peter-obi-has-to-be-president-is-2039-daniel-bwala/
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by EzeChukwuIgbo: 11:04pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

I'm very sure your glucose level is dropping because of excess tears.
What an Incoherent jargon😂
You are still spying on your mother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 11:04pm On May 24
Otamendi99:

The founder of cultism is world respected nobel lcon. His name will never be washed up in d sands of time. U dat is founder of Anti-cultism, wat did u use ur greatness for. And her comes the tribal talks, sorry to disappoint u, I'm Igbo. But God bless All tribes

I am Igbo but.. This one na clown.😂

Since Cultism is a noble thing, may your children all be cultists. Amen!!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 11:06pm On May 24
Gossiphub:

I am Igbo but.. This one na clown.😂

Since Cultism is a noble thing, may your children all be cultists. Amen!!
No wonder the wailing & hypocrisy.

Cry cry Ohanezes dey beg 👀 for president.
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Gossiphub: 11:08pm On May 24
favor914:
No wonder the wailing & hypocrisy.

Cry cry Ohanezes dey beg 👀 for president.

Even to read and comprehend is a problem for Bateria infested heads😂.

No wonder you Support Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by agadez007(m): 11:18pm On May 24
Otamendi99:

you are Igbo,maybe ijebu igbo or from Igboho

Yoruba people and fear,even online you are afraid to claim your own tribe

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 11:20pm On May 24
agadez007:
you are Igbo,maybe ijebu igbo or from Igboho

Yoruba people and fear,even online you are afraid to claim your own tribe
Please just shut up, Empty Barrel Pigeon Chest Beaters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by agadez007(m): 11:23pm On May 24
favor914:
Please just shut up, Empty Barrel Pigeon Chest Beaters.
atleast he fought,Yoruba man would have died at the sound of the first gun shot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 11:25pm On May 24
agadez007:
atleast he fought,Yoruba man would have died at the sound of the first gun shot
Can you prove that your great grandparents did not migrate from Osogbo to go and work in the coal mines in Enugu in the 1940’s?

Yoruba man like yourself, go dey claim Ohaneze? Nonsense, even confused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dey claim Jew.
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Tochi3(m): 11:28pm On May 24
grin cheesy

..Cornfessor Wole Soyinka is an evil man..part of the structure of criminaliy holding Nigeria bondage..

..blowing useless worthless grammer defending criminals..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Christistruth00: 11:31pm On May 24
Does Yusuf Datti have any Relevance

Someone Obidients will soon pounce on
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Christistruth00: 11:34pm On May 24
The Eastern Region minorities must have been through hell and back because of this Ideology

This is not Politics

This is Nazi type Facism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Christistruth00: 11:38pm On May 24
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Thank God, if not for the prayers of saints and servants of God, Nigeria would have been plunged into full fledged war if bitter grieving obi and this mentally deranged boy get to aso rock.

Peter Obi and is Mob of Black Nazis who cannot handle an ordinary Election loss

They have not been ok since last year

God Almighty loves us too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Splashme: 11:40pm On May 24
Senility is catching up
on Soyinka

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Forumites: 11:42pm On May 24
Sangoamadioha1:
Make crying 'vp' talk wetin him one use destroy Wole Soyinka. Na FFK be crying 'vp' medicine.

Very unstable somebody. It is either he is crying or talking nonsense 😒
you just made a fool of yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by agadez007(m): 11:43pm On May 24
favor914:
Can you prove that your great grandparents did not migrate from Osogbo to go and work in the coal mines in Enugu in the 1940’s?

Yoruba man like yourself, go dey claim Ohaneze? Nonsense, even confused Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dey claim Jew.
I am not from Enugu,never even been to Enugu so I don’t get what you talking about

Nnamdi Kanu can claim whatever he wants,he is not Igbo ancestor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3)

Philip Emeagwali Has MS and a Gordon Bell Prize For Computing. What Do You Have? / Boko Haram:Baga Massacre Has Vindicated Us—nigerian Military / Photos Of Little Kids Destroying Things In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.