Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,904 members, 7,863,109 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti (3862 Views)

Peter Obi: Let All Presidential Candidates Stand The Way I Am Standing (Video) / 2023: On Peter Obi, Let Us Verify / Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by favor914: 11:52pm On May 24
agadez007:
I am not from Enugu,never even been to Enugu so I don’t get what you talking about

Nnamdi Kanu can claim whatever he wants,he is not Igbo ancestor
Osogbo man, why you dey deny our beloved Enugu?

Just like Peter denied Christ?
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by LordBillionz: 12:10am On May 25
GoodLife4live:
obi had already failed.....even before 2027
Your principal failed in last election, grabbed power and has being failing woefully everywhere.

Peter Obi won him in his Lagos he 'built'.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Otamendi99(m): 1:03am On May 25
Gossiphub:

I am Igbo but.. This one na clown.😂

Since Cultism is a noble thing, may your children all be cultists. Amen!!

I'm a member of NAS, not cultism, is a noble thing. My sons will be.. Amen
Your children will be Trolls & Vagabonds.. say Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Otamendi99(m): 1:06am On May 25
agadez007:
you are Igbo,maybe ijebu igbo or from Igboho

Yoruba people and fear,even online you are afraid to claim your own tribe

Lol. U don't expect an igbo man to share opposite opinions from urs or u expect me to insult a great man just to prove my igboness. Uncultured rumminants. Come Heros apartment for owerri on my friday trainings n see if na ijebu igbo or igbo-swahili

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Ofunaofu: 1:20am On May 25
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Thank God, if not for the prayers of saints and servants of God, Nigeria would have been plunged into full fledged war if bitter grieving obi and this mentally deranged boy get to aso rock.

Nigeria is in El dorado under the notorious narcotics drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture I guess
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Forkthiefnubu: 1:23am On May 25
This datti man shots to kill , no holds bar , the Soyinka man we know too well , his case is one of progressive frontotempro dementia

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Tinubuofemmanu: 1:30am On May 25
Wole Soyinka is a useless urchin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Sannisege: 1:33am On May 25
Tinubuofemmanu:
Wole Soyinka is a useless urchin
Peter Obi and his Obingo followers are worthless animals. Basterd OBItuarists.
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Tinubuofemmanu: 1:40am On May 25
Sannisege:
Peter Obi and his Obingo followers are worthless animals. Basterd OBItuarists.

Mosquitoes are all over ur hut under the Okota bridge while ur useless Cultist Wole Soyinka is broke while waiting for crumbs from Thief Tinubu. Thunda fire ur mama

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by garykoeman: 5:55am On May 25
grin
Dis datti of a guy is feeling important.

Imagine how a supposedly VP of a party is talking like a motor park tout.

Election rigger and a supposedly terrorist sympathiser, a religious fanatics and ethnic bigot.

Wole Soyinka is greater than any of his lineage from Nigeria, Niger or sudan.

His utterance say a lot about LP itself.

People like dis should never be allowed anywhere close to power.

Their accession will not in anyway be different from the rise of NAZI in Germany.
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Splashme: 6:09am On May 25
Good reply
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by emerged01(m): 6:37am On May 25
Sangoamadioha1:
Make crying 'vp' talk wetin him one use destroy Wole Soyinka. Na FFK be crying 'vp' medicine.

Very unstable somebody. It is either he is crying or talking nonsense 😒
No mind the fulani herdsmen
Re: Peter Obi: “Let’s Leave Wole Soyinka With His Likes Irrelevant” - Yusuf Datti by Mynd44: 6:40am On May 25

(1) (2) (3)

18 Year Old Boy Marries 60 Year Old Woman! / Who Is To Blame For Cancelled Election? Govt Or Inec / Who Wins In Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.