Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,876 members, 7,862,946 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) (48804 Views)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:53pm On May 25
Some of y'all are sick

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:54pm On May 25
Congratulations
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by spencekat(m): 6:54pm On May 25
Pepperdemisback:

I thought it is Lola disturbing he and his family's peace?
He shamed Peter for 8 years difference in age gap with wife. Now he is 19 years older than his wife. Karma is Real.
No karma here. He is a man. What about Ned and Regina Daniels?

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by AskNgige2: 6:55pm On May 25
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage?
I bet you it won't last.
We know how that of OUK and his wife trended.
Me sef wey marry Abian na God Hand I dey so.
My brother will soon come to his senses.
This problem is rudeboy I anything goes wrong..

His twin is better and more responsible

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by pacesetting: 6:56pm On May 25
He is not the only one.
Thundafireseun:
tongueRun things Rude boy …

Prayers were going on and RUDE boy refused to remove his cap 🤔
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by ElevationD: 6:56pm On May 25
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage?
I bet you it won't last.

Everybody and dem life.
No worry about them. Hold your own side. God dey!

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by MEGAWATCH: 6:57pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
The Girl no fine sef. Na so so Teeth full her mouth. She still get Yam legs grin grin

Show us your wife please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Santalpharay: 6:58pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
The Girl no fine sef. Na so so Teeth full her mouth. She still get Yam legs grin grin

Post your own let's see. That is if you can afford one
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by judedwriter(m): 6:58pm On May 25
Congratulations to the talented singer...

Marriage is a celebration of love and the reality is that love is what keeps marriage alive.

Seems he's found love and peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by AskNgige2: 6:59pm On May 25
sacajawea:
Be very Careful with Nigerian men. most are not it, at all!!
He caused this collapse of his marriage, unhinged totally unnecessarily, Now he is here...
No remorse for all he did to his wife (and Kids)

The foolish guy was against his twin brother marrying that yeruba wife due to she is older than Mr P, but Mr P ddnt forget how they started and roles she played when nobody knew about Psquared ..

Now the rudeness dump his wife to marry Efulefu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Madups(m): 6:59pm On May 25
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage? I bet you it won't last. We know how that of OUK and his wife trended. Me sef wey marry Abian na God Hand I dey so. My brother will soon come to his senses.
i don dey notice this thing o.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Biglittlelois(f): 7:00pm On May 25
Lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Orisirisi n shele, so Paul married her 😂😂😂

Lola will forever be a gem despite the bitterness and odds against her,

Peter I respect, I Stan 🙏🏽

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Fulgur: 7:00pm On May 25
CJStarz:

Nwokem mechie gi onu dia!
So anyone who speaks the obvious bu onye ofe mmanu to you?

I guess you're from Abia.

His mistaking your heritage doesn't negate the gross insensitivity in your post.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by BRATISLAVA: 7:01pm On May 25
Marry an older, disinterested man with your heartbreak kit nearby.

12 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by DCmonster: 7:01pm On May 25
Thundafireseun:
tongueRun things Rude boy …

Prayers were going on and RUDE boy refused to remove his cap 🤔
He is aproper Igbo man
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Integrafamoo: 7:01pm On May 25
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage?
I bet you it won't last.
Enemy of progress
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Inosky: 7:01pm On May 25
Igbo men and women rock. Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by AskNgige2: 7:02pm On May 25
Pepperdemisback:

I thought it is Lola disturbing he and his family's peace?
He shamed Peter for 8 years difference in age gap with wife. Now he is 19 years older than his wife. Karma is Real.
exactly my thoughts..

He was against Mr P marrying Lola who was there when they were nobody .

Claiming she is yeruba and she is older..

Now look at him fighting with fess wife and marrying small girl wey go leave am tomorrow with his rude attitude..

Mr P enjoying his family and marriage

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by yommen: 7:04pm On May 25
Justiceganduje:
You will stay in your Ogbomoso brown roof and be instigating violence in a thread that you should have typed congrats and move on.

But you Igbos discriminate among yourselves a lot. I once dated a girl from imo who claimed she can't marry an Anambra man.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Chikel20000(m): 7:05pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
show me d pictures of ur sisters?....I bet u, no one is fine in ur entire village sef
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Nonexisting1: 7:05pm On May 25
Woman come woman go, man remaineth a man and will do whatever he wants to do. Paul's exwife is now probably serving as a sidepussy to another married man.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:06pm On May 25
Chikel20000:
show me d pictures of ur sisters?....I bet u, no one is fine in ur entire village sef

I am not from East, the land of un-fine ladies grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:08pm On May 25
Santalpharay:

Post your own let's see. That is if you can afford one

Afford Yam legs? I no want una yam legs abeg grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Khyrvxjzy: 7:08pm On May 25
Justiceganduje:
You will stay in your Ogbomoso brown roof and be instigating violence in a thread that you should have typed congrats and move on.
e no go last
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:09pm On May 25
MEGAWATCH:

Show us your wife please

My wife na fine woman,she no be Igbo woman cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Ciroelgrande(f): 7:09pm On May 25
Almaigaa:

🤚waka

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 7:09pm On May 25
Still pressing phones at your own wedding.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by LaSenior: 7:10pm On May 25
grin grin grin
sacajawea:

Moderators, this fellow is harassing me from nowhere. I only made a comment and she/He just started troubling me.

Plss pls NLFPmod, Dominique, Faramo etc. checkmate this ASAP
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nairaland newcomer

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by ednut1(m): 7:10pm On May 25
Only one party is smiling lol
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:11pm On May 25
Ciroelgrande:

🤚waka

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by OriOko88(m): 7:12pm On May 25
Justiceganduje:
U lots are just ignorant. The ogbomoso you are talking about is so big and huge..I'm very sure it's far bigger than all eastern states capital. Show some respect kid

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack / Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! / Lepacious Bose Flaunts 36 Inches Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.