Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,861 members, 7,862,846 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) (48802 Views)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by MrIcredible: 7:55pm On May 25
Justiceganduje:
You will stay in your Ogbomoso brown roof house and be instigating violence in a thread that you should have typed congrats and move on.
Dey play OSU
No be only Ogbomosho, na okija grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Blitzking: 8:03pm On May 25
How many wives does his father have. My fear in life is having more than 0ne wife.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:12pm On May 25
Pepperdemisback:

What's this one saying? He suppose to somersault dey collect Prayers or what?

grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by finallybusy: 8:13pm On May 25
Second marriage after him and Jude disturbed their brother for marrying omo Yoruba. One thing most people don't realize is, sometimes, somebody from your ethnic group is not always the best for you. Let's see how long this union lasts.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by house10studios: 8:14pm On May 25
Elzazzi:
A man stays where he finds PEACE.
some stay out of fear
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 8:17pm On May 25
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage?
I bet you it won't last.
We know how that of OUK and his wife trended.
Me sef wey marry Abian na God Hand I dey so.
My brother will soon come to his senses.
Abeg tell us about abian girls.We dey also date them and may think of marriage.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 8:18pm On May 25
Forkthiefnubu:

Get the fork out oil souper with ur unhygienic ways

As my comment pain you so, take this drink and do the needful. You won't be missed grin

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Flame333: 8:18pm On May 25
Thundafireseun:
tongueRun things Rude boy …

Prayers were going on and RUDE boy refused to remove his cap 🤔

That shows he is a rude boy
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Chicagograduate(m): 8:19pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
The Girl no fine sef. Na so so Teeth full her mouth. She still get Yam legs grin grin
No be fine rude boy take propose.She get other qualities.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 8:21pm On May 25
ufotunang:
...but you fit do her that thing in the other room abi? 🙄

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Prettychild(f): 8:31pm On May 25
officialwdhtv:
Singer Paul Okoye a.k.a Rude Boy visits partner, Ifeoma Ivy’s family for marriage rights.

It’s been also rumoured that the couple are expecting their first child together.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz_4U_yDsA0

Hmmn! Some parents sha. This is what my parents will NEVER accept no matter how rich or caring. My parents will tell you that they will never support you to become a second fiddle. If you like go carry belle for the married man, na you and the child go dey, Popsy no go ever collect bride price from the man

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:34pm On May 25
Chicagograduate:
Abeg tell us about abian girls.We dey also date them and may think of marriage.

Run ooo.... especially from those of them from Ogboo axis and the state capital.
If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:34pm On May 25
Marpol2021:
True are your words

Bless you bro
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:35pm On May 25
stjudas:
Go fix your bad behaviours so your marriage can work. That you still think that your relationship is miserable is because of your state of origin shows you're an imbeciile, an idyat and an ewu Gambia.

Whether you're from Abia/Anambra or not is a discourse for another day.

A Judas don drop quote.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:36pm On May 25
Available9:

The first wife is not from anambra...did that marriage last ?

Still doesn't invalidate my posit
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by anonimi: 8:36pm On May 25
Thundafireseun:

How many people removed their cap in the picture

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:37pm On May 25
Okiton:

taaaaa
mechie onu gi

before thunder fire u

Ishi gi dia😂
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:37pm On May 25
Integrafamoo:

Enemy of progress
You're welcome
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:38pm On May 25
Fulgur:

His mistaking your heritage doesn't negate the gross insensitivity in your post.
Nope!
A big difference between reality and negativity!
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by GreatVocalist: 8:39pm On May 25
Thundafireseun:

What exactly does wearing a cap have to do with prayers?
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:39pm On May 25
Madups:
i don dey notice this thing o.
Just dey reason am bro
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Confirm4real(m): 8:40pm On May 25
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage?
I bet you it won't last.
We know how that of OUK and his wife trended.
Me sef wey marry Abian na God Hand I dey so.
My brother will soon come to his senses.

Oga why you didn't marry from your state or rather from your village
No state that doesn't have bad people okay...

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Prettychild(f): 8:40pm On May 25
EreluRoz:
Enjoy your life, he already divorced before she came in.
Not true. She has been around before the divorce
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by correctguy101(m): 8:41pm On May 25
atilla:
Rude boys still kneel before carrying wife. Well done bros doing the right thing

Na so..

Men like glorifying themselves...

We created this marriage thing just to brag and boast.... A man can brag about how many women he can acquire and when he gets old with grown daughters, have other men kneel and scrape to get his permission to take his daughter. Even some form of payment is made in the name of dowry... Sadly, the tables don turn for our head, life don change, the women don get mouth now and most men would even "achieve" your daughter without permission... And the cycle goes round and round... Shey you get.. undecided

Wetin I dey type sef? grin

Smh

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Prettychild(f): 8:42pm On May 25
CJStarz:

Run ooo.... especially from those of them from Ogboo axis and the state capital.
If you know you know
Please tell us more. Which one is Ogboo axis?
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by MatrixCircle: 8:44pm On May 25
Correct guy. No dulling grin grin
Paulo no gree for any woman wey no wan dey submissive.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:44pm On May 25
Confirm4real:

Oga why you didn't marry from your state or rather from your village
No state that doesn't have bad people okay...
We disobeyed the elders who saw through them only to learn from experience.
Yes indeed,no particular state is perfect but I insist that marriage between persons,
moreso an Anambra person who didn't grow in Abia or an Abian who didn't grow in Anambra, from these two states don't tend to last. Evidences abound.

An average Abian doesn't tend to be very rea.so.nable.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 8:47pm On May 25
An Anambra man who never grew up in any part of Abia will find it extremely hard to understand the Igbere dialect....
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Rejouir: 8:48pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
The Girl no fine sef. Na so so Teeth full her mouth. She still get Yam legs grin grin
See who calls someone yam legs grin lmao.

Your foolishness is next to none, precisely what came about the name "aboki"

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Confirm4real(m): 8:50pm On May 25
CJStarz:

We disobeyed the elders who saw through them only to learn from experience.
Yes indeed,no particular state is perfect but I insist that marriage between persons,
moreso an Anambra person who didn't grow in Abia or an Abian who didn't grow in Anambra, from these two states don't tend to last. Evidences abound.

An average Abian doesn't tend to be very rea.so.nable.

That's based on the few you've met. Not good to generalize.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Madups(m): 8:50pm On May 25
CJStarz:
Just dey reason am bro
but why e be like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bobrisky's 30th Birthday Cake (Photo, Video) / Portable Celebrates After American Embassy Approved His US Visa (video) / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.