Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,144 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) (48807 Views)

Meet Regina Daniels' Sisters, Destiny And Ifeoma Daniels / "May Twins Fall On Me And Ifeoma" - Is Don Jazzy Dating Ifeoma? / Paul Okoye And His Son, Andre Play Basketball (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by GindoX(m): 10:49pm On May 25
Almaigaa:
The Girl no fine sef. Na so so Teeth full her mouth. She still get Yam legs grin grin

Are those are legs? grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Amumaigwe: 11:03pm On May 25
Pepperdemisback:

1. He is called Rude boy for a reason. See how he is concentrating on his phone instead of the program.
2. The lady seems pregnant and forcing herself on him, so nobody will give him Laws.
3. They are worshippers of money, cos one of the people there should have removed the cap of an average or poor man , use it to slap his head

See Ogun boy from the ritual killing headquarters of Nigeria looking for who is worshipping money. I laugh at your acute bipolar disorder.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by richie240: 11:12pm On May 25
Ndigbos ehn, una tribalism/bigotry nor get full stop.
His bloda married ndi-yoruba una nor let am rest, now he too (wey be chief antagonist of hin bloda wife) marry fellow igbo girl, una still say ''e nor go last".

U guys are so divisive, only God can help u.
cool
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage?
I bet you it won't last.

We know how that of OUK and his wife trended.
Me sef wey marry Abian na God Hand I dey so.
My brother will soon come to his senses.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by richie240: 11:25pm On May 25
Pepperdemisback:

You should have asked for Jude and the elders in his family first. It seems he is on his own concerning the marriage.
The Good Lord upstairs said, ''Vengeance is Mine''.
The one they waged needless war against still dey tanda gidigba loyally by her husband side, but their own marriage don 'kpoof'.
See life??

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by ibibiogrl: 12:27am On May 26
Forkthiefnubu:

U don’t get it , you shud have allowed the guy to wallow in his ignorance rather than correcting him
I like to give people benefits of doubt as some can't tell the difference. Also for others who didn't know.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:50am On May 26
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage?
I bet you it won't last.

Hater of goid things/monitoring spirit.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Nuelstar(m): 12:59am On May 26
CJStarz:
Anambra/Abia marriage?
I bet you it won't last.
like u will soon come to ur senses
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:13am On May 26
Sapasenator:
Men get mind sha.

If my first marriage fails, I will never marry again , only friends with benefits and part-time common-Law .

No second or third marriage.

Most of these men are forced to marry when their chicks get pregnant. To prevent such, do vasectomy. Another reason some re-marry is for companionship purposes especially as they get older. To prevent such, develop/have hobbies which are mentally stimulating and physically engaging.

There are many ways around it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:43am On May 26
richie240:
His bloda married ndi-yoruba una nor let am rest, now he too (wey be chief antagonist of hin bloda wife) marry fellow igbo girl, una still say ''e nor go last".

cool

Those lots are not creations of God.

You can never please them.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by RedAlert08(m): 4:36am On May 26
yommen:

But you Igbos discriminate among yourselves a lot. I once dated a girl from imo who claimed she can't marry an Anambra man.

How many yorobbbbers would agree to marry Ijebu people? How many Yorobbbbers treat Egun people as equals? You're just a filthy hypocrite. A use.less one at that. God pun.ish you and your generation.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by RedAlert08(m): 4:39am On May 26
Almaigaa:

Afford Yam legs? I no want una yam legs abeg grin grin

Go and check the list of MBGN from 1986 till date. Almost 70% are Igbo girls. I am pretty sure you don't now better than the judges.

Igbo girls are the finest in Nigeria. You can take that to the bank. Deep inside, you know that.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Santalpharay: 5:08am On May 26
Almaigaa:

Afford Yam legs? I no want una yam legs abeg grin grin

No be this NIGERIA me and una dey?. We know who are the finest. Forget internet trolling. When it will hold you now, you will start begging even ordinary Basira wey never baff🤣🤣
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Santalpharay: 5:13am On May 26
RedAlert08:

Go and check the list of MBGN from 1986 till date. Almost 70% are Igbo girls. I am pretty sure you don't now better than the judges.

Igbo girls are the finest in Nigeria. You can take that to the bank. Deep inside, you know that.
They all know. If not, why the jealousy. The truth is this; You don't get jealous of someone when you are sure you are better than him or her. Word,
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by diogo23: 5:52am On May 26
atilla:
Rude boys still kneel before carrying wife. Well done bros doing the right thing
Very stupid of you, can't you see he and his wife kneel down before an elder
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by CJStarz: 6:54am On May 26
richie240:

cool
See who dey talk, person wey deny GRV his own brother sake of say him Mama na Igbo!
Get off my mention before m pialie gi Isi dia.
Kom kom like you.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Executive729: 6:55am On May 26
Almaigaa:
The Girl no fine sef. Na so so Teeth full her mouth. She still get Yam legs grin grin

Someone is looking for peace of mind you are talking about beauty, grow up he can Bleep any beauty beautiful. Who wants to marry a tiger, or everybody prostitute?
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:18am On May 26
Santalpharay:

No be this NIGERIA me and una dey?. We know who are the finest. Forget internet trolling. When it will hold you now, you will start begging even ordinary Basira wey never baff🤣🤣

Trash again
Northerners are the finest in this Country. No mention anything Igbo here.

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:22am On May 26
RedAlert08:

Igbo Girls are the only tribe that like participating in beauty contests. That's why even representative of other none Igbo States in all beauty contest in Nigeria are Igbo. However, the prettiest ladies in Africa are Northerners.

See Igbo beauty queens who have won MBGN. See their pictures below. They are the prettiest ladies in Igbo land. grin grin

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 7:24am On May 26
GindoX:

Are those are legs? grin grin grin

Yes grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by lendahand(m): 7:31am On May 26
Prettychild:

Hmmn! Some parents sha. This is what my parents will NEVER accept no matter how rich or caring. My parents will tell you that they will never support you to become a second fiddle. If you like go carry belle for the married man, na you and the child go dey, Popsy no go ever collect bride price from the man
Paul is divorced and no longer married to Anita so how is the new wife playing second fiddle? Mind the way you quickly judge people because nobody knows what is in front for him/her.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Fivekay(m): 8:43am On May 26
Omo this celebrity of a thing na wa, responsibility na 0 for their side o, going extra miles to do something strange for fame , that's their hobby 😔
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Pepperdemisback: 9:04am On May 26
Amumaigwe:

See my Osu pig father from the ritual killing headquarters of Nigeria looking for who is worshipping money. I laugh at my unfortunate and miserable mother's acute bipolar disorder.
Nkịta adịghị mma sitere na nne na nna a bụrụ ọnụ. Ka ọ ghara ịdị mma na onye nzuzu jọgburu onwe ya nke butere gị n'ụwa a na-enyeghị gị ọzụzụ ụlọ. Ị bụ ihe efu awụsara n'afọ nkịta.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Prettychild(f): 10:02am On May 26
lendahand:
Paul is divorced and no longer married to Anita so how is the new wife playing second fiddle? Mind the way you quickly judge people because nobody knows what is in front for him/her.
They are not even legally divorced. It’s this ‘don’t judge people’ that has put the society the way it is. When someone says the truth it is termed judging. The bitter truth is that once a person becomes a second wife, that lady is a second fiddle. He would always put the first wife and kids first before you. That’s because they have a long history before you came on board. The guilt is always there, so the man will always be on her beck and call.That being said, this lady has been lurking around before the divorce saga. Learn to call a spade, a spade. You won’t die if you do.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Felaincarnated: 10:45am On May 26
One man mopol rudeboy.
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Omodua(m): 10:56am On May 26
CJStarz:

Nwokem mechie gi onu dia!
So anyone who speaks the obvious bu onye ofe mmanu to you?

I guess you're from Abia.
Lol

But he Is saying the obvious. The marriage won't last, going by previous experiences.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by KonTagiousBull: 11:12am On May 26
Justiceganduje:
You will stay in your Ogbomoso brown roof house and be instigating violence in a thread that you should have typed congrats and move on.

Saddists- the comment was a reflex action , so do forgive his parents....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by lendahand(m): 11:28am On May 26
Prettychild:

They are not even legally divorced. It’s this ‘don’t judge people’ that has put the society the way it is. When someone says the truth it is termed judging. The bitter truth is that once a person becomes a second wife, that lady is a second fiddle. He would always put the first wife and kids first before you. That’s because they have a long history before you came on board. The guilt is always there, so the man will always be on her beck and call.That being said, this lady has been lurking around before the divorce saga. Learn to call a spade, a spade. You won’t die if you do.
I'm one of those who call a shovel a shovel trust me. My point is this: I can point out a long list of men whose second marriage thrived so much that you have to be shocked to even learn they were married to someone before. Your fear is second fiddle right? That comes up only when Anita is legally around but here she isn't again. Make your findings well, they are divorced. Paul travels all the way to America with a long notice to see his own kids. Mind you, most women are so possessive that they won't allow those kids ever reunited with their father again in a family way. So what's the fear here? Or you prefer Paul to continue staying alone? Ah no na you are way kinder than to wish him that ok? Don't be surprised this marriage is what will make Paul feel married for once in his lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Chikel20000(m): 11:30am On May 26
Almaigaa:

I am not from East, the land of un-fine ladies grin grin
then be proud of ur land. Tell us where u come from
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by ufotunang: 1:03pm On May 26
Almaigaa:

God forbid bad thing.
.. . when konji and cold weather and weather for two hold you..You can not resist it..oo 🙄
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Almaigaa: 1:09pm On May 26
Chikel20000:
then be proud of ur land. Tell us where u come from

Na Aboki I be
Re: Paul Okoye And Ifeoma Ivy's Traditional Marriage (Video) by Santalpharay: 1:11pm On May 26
Almaigaa:

Trash again
Northerners are the finest in this Country. No mention anything Igbo here.

You know you are lying, continue. Success attracts envy from negative minded people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teenage Fani-Kayode And His Girlfriend In Kelly College UK!!!! / Lepacious Bose Flaunts 36 Inches Waist / Chime And DJ Olu Were Probably Poisoned Because Of A Deal - Chime’s Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.